Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Annexation  (Read 4699 times)

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
Re: Annexation
« Reply #60 on: February 19, 2009, 11:20:23 pm »

You can be the Goldstein to our Big Brother, Neo.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 19, 2009, 11:38:48 pm »

Oi! I'm minister of Immigration, and I say that all Other Games people should stay out of this thread/embassy, various nonsense area either.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 19, 2009, 11:42:03 pm »

I propose that we all flood "Strife's Combat RPG Tactics Game" instead. I could use some more people.

Even the avatars expire eventually.

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 20, 2009, 02:26:13 am »

As Minister for Industry I propose that we build several industrial workshops so that the fine citizens of Other Games may slave work in.

Also, KILL, RAPE, MAIM, PILLAGE, RANSACK, DESTROY! the environment I also propose.

EDIT: Neo may gain beneficial work slaving working in these workshops.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2009, 02:28:12 am by Emperor_Jonathan »

Tilla

• Bay Watcher
  • Slam with the best or jam with the rest
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 20, 2009, 02:32:24 am »

I am leading an underground resistance against the invading force. Location to be disclosed at randomly selected dead drops throughout the forum. Vive la resistance.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 20, 2009, 02:33:33 am »

Have fun. Also, I'm sure the French resistance wouldn't tell the enemy they were resisting them, especially not in person.

neo1096

• Bay Watcher
  • It watches and waits...
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 20, 2009, 02:34:44 am »

Also, Inaluct, Penguin and Cheeetar watch out in Wehtam's RTD. You should know which character has the most power there by now...
What again? Iron scepter - Lovehealing? Oh, I almost shed a tear... Put it in your ass, I'm talking about importans artistic defences!!! You see, yaks and bridge... Stop polishing that scepter! You're disgusting me!"

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 20, 2009, 02:36:42 am »

Also, Inaluct, Penguin and Cheeetar watch out in Wehtam's RTD. You should know which character has the most power there by now...
Uh. Considering RTD's are based upon random rolls, I don't think it matters.

Both the 'power' and threatening someone through RTD's.

:-X

neo1096

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 20, 2009, 02:42:46 am »

I get a +4 to cryokinesis Emperor... If I want to freeze their brains thus making their heads explode it will happen. Only question is in what way.
What again? Iron scepter - Lovehealing? Oh, I almost shed a tear... Put it in your ass, I'm talking about importans artistic defences!!! You see, yaks and bridge... Stop polishing that scepter! You're disgusting me!"

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 20, 2009, 02:48:04 am »

I think you might be taking this a bit too seriously. Do we have to resort to threats? (which might actually amount to something apart from just words?)

neo1096

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 20, 2009, 02:49:45 am »

I'm annoyed, I got an hour of sleep last night and I despise people polluting other boards with stuff from various nonsense.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 20, 2009, 02:54:50 am »

five words: Coffee and more sleep.

Though I can see where you are coming from I Think the best way to deal with this thread, neo, would be to ignore it.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 20, 2009, 02:56:00 am »

No! He might ignore us to death then!

Toady One

• The Great
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bay12games.com
« Reply #73 on: February 20, 2009, 03:05:26 am »

Hear ye!  Hear ye!

It pains me to remind the honored citizens of Various Nonsense that, as a provisional Toady Protectorate, said citizens and in particular the ministers of said forum might be inclined to recognize the territorial integrity of the other forums under the protection of His August Personage.

In particular, it falls upon me to remind our newest forum government that protection is a privilege, and should protection be removed, the safety of your partisans can no longer be guaranteed.

I hereby return the Other Games forum to its former administrators.  Further opposition will be met with the dispatch of an expeditionary force.

The Toady Herald

T
The Toad, a Natural Resource:  Preserve yours today!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]