Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Trying to merge Legendary Lands, CivilizationForge and Primitivecivs things...  (Read 2127 times)

Leissi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sadly, you can't have friendly races with [BUILDINGDESTROYER], or they spend all their time breaking stuff. I had that problem with my Frost Giants when they moved over from being one of the 'always enemy' races with the version changes in DF.
I'm not sure if they should be friendly, seeing as their sphere is rather violent.

and what with the [EVIL] tag in creature...
« Last Edit: February 20, 2009, 06:32:47 pm by Leissi »
Quote from: #bay12games
<Skibiliano> I can just imagine a line of dwarves looking at two humans, "Breed!"

<Turgid> One dwarf to rule them all, one dwarf to find them, one dwarf to bring them all, and in the fortress bind them!

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile

Doesn't matter. Frost Giants are still [EVIL] as well. But that only really matters in World Gen. Once you hit fortress mode, anyone race that isn't at War with your civ, an item thief, or a babysnatcher is going to be friendly and show up to trade.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Leissi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

oh, well that's news then.

So I gotta remove the buildingdestroyer and they will no longer break shit in my fort?
<Skibiliano> I can just imagine a line of dwarves looking at two humans, "Breed!"

<Turgid> One dwarf to rule them all, one dwarf to find them, one dwarf to bring them all, and in the fortress bind them!

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile

Yup.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Leissi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

right.

Everything seems fine so far, except that weapons are incredibly valuable to hobgoblins, and just the normal average value to others.
http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/6756/screenshotz.png

Also, it seems to be possible to get 3 caravans arrive and unload to the same depot at once :P I kinda expected a crash there but gladly the game can handle several caravans at once.

nothing else broken yet except building destroying friendly hobgoblins which was easily fixed by deleting the compiled creature file, it was regenerated on load.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2009, 07:29:54 am by Leissi »

Pages: 1 [2]