Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 23

Author Topic: Escape the dungeon Turn 28 - The end  (Read 25321 times)

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Escape the dungeon Turn 21 - I think I saw this one in a movie
« Reply #255 on: March 25, 2009, 07:16:04 pm »

I call Gork to help me.

Vaiolis

• Bay Watcher
  • I Am Penguin!
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: March 25, 2009, 07:18:19 pm »

Oh, what ever shall I do...
Hydrokinesis - divination by water. Ulimate water control. Has many uses for ex. You can dehydrate a dragon,
by making his blood vanish, or you can make water appear out of nowhere.

Convenient! I use Hydrokinesis upon the blood, and make it vanish!

Err wait, I don't want to upset Webadict again. So...

If Webadict fails at saving us, I vanish the blood using hydrokinesis!

Otherwise, I use hydrokinesis to create water in the collapsed stone, and thus crack the stone open, letting the blood flow out without drowning us!
Today's Toady Tip: 3 and 4 are not the same number.
How borgly is your borgle's borgle?
The Minister of BEEEES! and of The Great Charter for the Toady Protectorate!

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: March 25, 2009, 07:49:58 pm »

Oh, what ever shall I do...
Hydrokinesis - divination by water. Ulimate water control. Has many uses for ex. You can dehydrate a dragon,
by making his blood vanish, or you can make water appear out of nowhere.

Convenient! I use Hydrokinesis upon the blood, and make it vanish!

Err wait, I don't want to upset Webadict again. So...

If Webadict fails at saving us, I vanish the blood using hydrokinesis!

Otherwise, I use hydrokinesis to create water in the collapsed stone, and thus crack the stone open, letting the blood flow out without drowning us!

I was about to say... I don't wanna make you never have been an elemental...

Kel the Oblivious

• Bay Watcher
  • A Vile Force of Dorkness has Arrived!
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: March 25, 2009, 08:15:45 pm »

"Good question. Well, maybe we will reunite further down the way. If not, well, I am sure they will get eaten by whatever comes along, since they no longer have you to provide them with a useful burst of sorrow to weaken the beast. But since it seems to just be you and I now, do you think you could grant me the vision of your kin, since, to the best of my knowledge, you do not need light to see just fine in the darkness. Baring that, is there some way you can conjure light? I imagine it is a paltry task, since you had no problems creating this power core for my suit."

I begin to walk down the dark hallway as I speak to it, using the butt of my spear as a blind man's cane, tapping along the ground so I do not run into a wall.
To err is to man, as to kill your entire population because you forgot a single stone block in your incredibly amazing steam aquaduct system is to dwarf

SombreChapaeu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: March 25, 2009, 08:54:00 pm »

I sense liquid welling in my sleep, it must be booze, I drink it.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: March 26, 2009, 02:50:49 am »

hmm... I feed the sandwich The 'shroom.

Rooster

• Bay Watcher
  • For Chaos!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: March 26, 2009, 06:59:59 am »

SHAD0Wdump: you aren't in the same room. the four is trapped in the tunnel while you are in the first room.
Kel the Oblivious: I don't think he likes light, but night vision will do I guess
Vaiolis: Great move, but you'll have to repeat it every turn until you seal the blood fountain

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: March 26, 2009, 09:56:37 am »

That wouldn't be a problem if you had done my turn right in the first place!

Bah!

I'll hunt for a pick-axe in the junk pile...

Anti-Paragon

• Bay Watcher
  • Proficient Clerk
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: March 26, 2009, 02:14:42 pm »

For my next turn, I shall join!

Though something tells me I need a penguin avatar to properly fit in.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2009, 02:16:23 pm by Anti-Paragon »

Vaiolis

• Bay Watcher
  • I Am Penguin!
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: March 26, 2009, 04:05:06 pm »

Vaiolis: Great move, but you'll have to repeat it every turn until you seal the blood fountain

Ah good point, I'd be vanishing the blood, but not its source. Alright, I'll stick with Using hydrokinesis in the rock, forming water inside it, splitting it open, making many cracks, and thus allowing the blood to flow out!
Today's Toady Tip: 3 and 4 are not the same number.
How borgly is your borgle's borgle?
The Minister of BEEEES! and of The Great Charter for the Toady Protectorate!

Rooster

• Bay Watcher
  • For Chaos!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: March 26, 2009, 05:54:30 pm »

TURN 22!

webadict
Well, now that I have blood...

"You wouldn't mind sending a tunnel-digging device down for me, would you?" webadict asks toward the cavern ceiling. "Or maybe just give me the ability to breath in blood." He looks around at the glares. "Okay, everyone else might want that too..."
You notice that something's not right. You taste the blood. Too bad, but the blood is synthetical, it doesn't even taste like one.

Org
I call Gork to help me.
You hear booming voice in your head "If you aren't a tree-hugger then kill that thing!" You soon find out what he ment because the sandwich attacks you.{Dodge:5} You block the strike with your left "hand" the area it touched turned black, withered, and fell off. The sandwich lets off a loud growl.

Vaiolis
Using hydrokinesis in the rock, forming water inside it, splitting it open, making many cracks, and thus allowing the blood to flow out!
Well you destroy one boulder, but only the one that leads to rooms where you've already been. The other one is too tough. You are exhausted {Learning:2} You don't want to repeat this spell soon.

Kel the Oblivious
"Good question. Well, maybe we will reunite further down the way. If not, well, I am sure they will get eaten by whatever comes along, since they no longer have you to provide them with a useful burst of sorrow to weaken the beast. But since it seems to just be you and I now, do you think you could grant me the vision of your kin, since, to the best of my knowledge, you do not need light to see just fine in the darkness. Baring that, is there some way you can conjure light? I imagine it is a paltry task, since you had no problems creating this power core for my suit."

I begin to walk down the dark hallway as I speak to it, using the butt of my spear as a blind man's cane, tapping along the ground so I do not run into a wall.
[Another epic rpging!]
You feel pure evil assaulting your mind, but you surrender to its might. It hurts like there's no tommorow, but you can now see in the dark. You notice a old and bearded man at the end of the hallway. He knows that you are there. "Who are you?". He replies: "Well I'm the dungeon creator of course". "You kidnapped us?" you ask. "Of course not! I lost control over the dungeon a long time ago when a beholder made his lair here. I could help you to escape but my memory is not as good as 500 years ago". You are shocked by his age, because he looks like he is in late 50s. "What is your name?" you ask. "I'm Anti-Paragon. Nice amulet by the way. I had one like that in my treasure room"

SombreChapaeu
I sense liquid welling in my sleep, it must be booze, I drink it.
{Choking and transformation:6} You convince yourself that what you are drinking is pure booze. You are very drunk now, but you feel enlightened. You feel like kicking butts now.

SHAD0Wdump
I'll hunt for a pick-axe in the junk pile...
{Luck:3} You manage to find a very old copper pickaxe, You wield it and you put the bomb in your backpack

Webadict,Vaiolis,Sombre and Org
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Kel
SHAD0W

Background:

Do you like new drawings?

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Escape the dungeon Turn 22 - Scattered around
« Reply #266 on: March 26, 2009, 06:06:32 pm »

I attack!

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: March 26, 2009, 06:37:59 pm »

Well... The new maps are useful I guess,but they still don't tell me the environment on a larger scale,and I'm still forgetting the names.

Alright,lets put this thing to use...
 I start whackin' away at one of the barriers between me and my compatriots(there is only one right? two?)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: March 26, 2009, 07:33:54 pm »

... Now I'm angry!

There never was any blood or boulders blocking our way to begin with!

Kel the Oblivious

• Bay Watcher
  • A Vile Force of Dorkness has Arrived!
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: March 26, 2009, 08:57:00 pm »

Just out of curiosity, I run my hands over my face, to double check it's still human, and then walk past Anti-Paragon. "Good to know that there are beholders here. I imagine the blood of an eye tyrant would look quite wonderful all over Azmollokum. And I am quite sure you did not have one quite like this. I doubt this world has ever played host to something as impressive and powerful as Azmollokum. If it did, I doubt it would be anything more then dust and ashes under a red tinted sky." I turn and smile wide. "Now, I advise you keep your distance. You have yet to prove yourself an ally, and my good friend here..." I heft my spear, letting Azmollokum spin on the end of it's leather strap for a moment. ".. Has a nasty habit of making you want to end your petty existence on this plane of reality. Now, wise dungeon master, where can I find some food? It has been a while since I last ate, and I do not relish the idea of consuming raw flesh, although it is an experience I have yet to try, so perhaps I would enjoy it."

I start heading down the hall way, not waiting for an answer.
To err is to man, as to kill your entire population because you forgot a single stone block in your incredibly amazing steam aquaduct system is to dwarf
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 23