Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 23

Author Topic: Escape the dungeon Turn 28 - The end  (Read 25316 times)

SombreChapaeu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roosters RTD - Escape the dungeon Turn 6 - Emos, and Mad scientists
« Reply #90 on: February 24, 2009, 01:37:46 am »

I try to make the punch again this time shouting

FAAAAAAAALLLCOOOOOON!!! PAAAUNCH!! right into a wall which hopefully breaks.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: February 24, 2009, 01:44:07 am »

Please don't get a 6 and collapse the ceiling...

Rooster

• Bay Watcher
  • For Chaos!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: February 24, 2009, 09:02:28 am »

Please note that cave-in almost happened once. If roll would fail you all would die...

Rooster

• Bay Watcher
  • For Chaos!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Roosters RTD - Escape the dungeon Turn 7 - Anybody plays hockey?
« Reply #93 on: February 24, 2009, 12:10:10 pm »

TURN 7!

SHAD0Wdump
Find a box and fill it with rats.
You find a box and fill it with rats. All dead. {Boredom:2} You are bored!

Kel the Oblivious
I shake my head and dismiss the sense of unmanliness. I might feel like a coward for now, sneaking through the darkness, but I will bathe this amulet in the blood of many, and let it prove my valor.
{?:2} Feeling the nonsense of the universe you proceed onwards.{Dodge:2} You still don't feel like dying just now.

Jamuk
I run up the hallway (...) slowly continuing down the hall, breaking off pieces of the fungus every so often so the way is lit for the others, when they decide to leave.
You feel what you did was wise, but you aren't that far to prove it.

webadict
I summon forth a weapon!
{Luck:5}{Control:6} Incredible, but you succed. There is one problem though. The two-handed sword that you summoned is too heavy for you.{Learning:2} You learn nothing new.

Vaiolis
There's no way I can make it down this hallway in one turn! This calls for drastic measures! So, I sprint forward, building up speed, and then once I'm going at top-speed I freeze over the floors so that I may slide! Fun, yet effective.
Because you froze the floor, it is difficult for some to walk over it! You went very far, before noticing a fork in the road. As far as you can see one leads to a room and one is another tunnel.

Dodge:
Kel the Oblivious{3}: Kel didn't notice the ice and had to grab nearby wall to avoid falling.
Jamuk{1}:He falls flat on face!{3} He is unharmed.
You{5}:You slide with ease
Rickvoid:{1}: He falls! Mouser prevented the fall!
Org{2}: He falls, but is unharmed

Org
WE MUST GO DOWN THE TUNNEL!
With some problems made by Vaiolis you proceed onward.

rickvoid
I'mma movin' down the tunnel, keeping a look-out for enemies.
Mouser will follow.
You also get to the fork.

SombreChapaeu
I try to make the punch again
You punch the wall!{Dodge:4} you are unharmed,{Learning:2} but you don't improve. You feel somewhat stupid for punching walls and shouting silly things.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Background:
Cave:A big hall where everybody started. It is kept bright by glowing fungi. There are some cages, mostly broken.
Near the wall is a junk pile. Near the exit are two goblin bodies, one without a head.
Tunnel: A tunnel leading to and from the prison cave. Kept bright by Vaiolis magic, but it slowly fades, and then there is only light from fungus that Jamuk brought
Fork:The same as tunnel. Rickvoid and Vaiolis are there.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2009, 01:16:45 pm by Rooster »

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: February 24, 2009, 01:10:07 pm »

Curses. I get a 5 and 6 and I summon a sword I can't use?

Of course, this sword I summoned is clearly a one-handed sword, so I am able to use it.

SombreChapaeu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: February 24, 2009, 01:15:46 pm »

I run forward as fast as I can to get to the rest of the group.

Rooster

• Bay Watcher
  • For Chaos!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: February 24, 2009, 01:18:33 pm »

webadict: Are you using action that alter reality. Saying: I make this sword suitable for me would be easier, and results of 1, and 6 would be less devastating

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: February 24, 2009, 04:36:38 pm »

I yell to attract gobbos.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: February 24, 2009, 05:28:18 pm »

webadict: Are you using action that alter reality. Saying: I make this sword suitable for me would be easier, and results of 1, and 6 would be less devastating
Yeah, but that's no fun. Reality is meant to be altered!

rickvoid

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: February 24, 2009, 05:35:46 pm »

I'm going to scout out the left-most branch.
Mouser will follow.

Vaiolis

• Bay Watcher
  • I Am Penguin!
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: February 24, 2009, 07:12:53 pm »

The instant I saw the title say "anybody play hockey?" I was like "Aww yeah all me" ;D

Although I want to ask, did I improve at any ice casting with my floor freeze?

Anyways, I continue sliding and take a left! Or if there is no more ice, let's make some more and then go sliding left!
Today's Toady Tip: 3 and 4 are not the same number.
How borgly is your borgle's borgle?
The Minister of BEEEES! and of The Great Charter for the Toady Protectorate!

Kel the Oblivious

• Bay Watcher
  • A Vile Force of Dorkness has Arrived!
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: February 24, 2009, 09:20:13 pm »

Gods damned rat-mage.... Gods damned amulet.... Gods damned lack of goblins. I am almost annoyed.

I do as the rat does, and sit down, slowly, pushing myself along the ice using the walls and my hands, and go to the fork, following the rat mage.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2009, 12:43:08 am by Kel the Oblivious »
To err is to man, as to kill your entire population because you forgot a single stone block in your incredibly amazing steam aquaduct system is to dwarf

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: February 24, 2009, 11:18:17 pm »

Proceed to the fork!

Rooster

• Bay Watcher
  • For Chaos!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: February 25, 2009, 06:46:48 am »

Vaiolis :You used glacial ray for freezing the floor, so it's not a new spell. You didn't learn anything, but with further spell casting you are sure to master water magic.

Where's Jamuk?

Rooster

• Bay Watcher
  • For Chaos!!!
    • View Profile
Re:Roosters RTD - Escape the dungeon Turn 8 -Altering reality is not a good idea
« Reply #104 on: February 26, 2009, 08:08:48 am »

Epicness alert!

TURN 8!

webadict
Of course, this sword I summoned is clearly a one-handed sword, so I am able to use it.
{Power:1} You try to summon powers of altering the reality, and at first you feel like you've succeded, but then you realize your mistake.{Dodge:3} Now it is too late to do anything, so you wait, like there is no tommorow, like you would be about to meet fear itself!{Luck:4} Suddenly a large dark mist forms before your very eyes. When it resolves you get to see a person wearing a black hooded cloak covering his whole body.The person speaks with a hellish voice booming "You shall not summon me, for everyone that messed with me died!" He removed torn hood from his face, and you saw what you thought you wouldn't see for many years. He is death itself! You don't know how someone can do that without lips, but he smiled. He then said "You know what awaits you now. Good... very good." "I'm not going to kill you now, but soon my curse will reach you, and you will face afterlife.Make your last moments count!" With that, he disappeared.

SombreChapaeu
I run forward as fast as I can to get to the rest of the group.
You meet them at fork.

Org
I yell to attract gobbos.
{Luck:1} You yell hard. For a moment it look like nothing has happened, and then you bump into an orc! He attacks you with his giant axe!{Dodge:1} He's too fast! {Thoughness:5} He strikes at your hand, but rocks attached to it stop the blow.

rickvoid
I'm going to scout out the left-most branch.
Mouser will follow.
You enter the left brach. You feel that it is a big room, but you can't see anything. Some light would be usefull now.

Vaiolis
I continue sliding and take a left! Or if there is no more ice, let's make some more and then go sliding left!
{Power:3} You cannot gather enough power to freeze the left branch.{Learning:6} Although you do memorize "glacial ray" {?:2} Besides that nothing happens.

Kel the Oblivious
I do as the rat does, and sit down, slowly, pushing myself along the ice using the walls and my hands, and go to the fork, following the rat mage.
You meet up with Vaiolis, and you see the same thing that he does. That means nothing, your amulet glows for a moment, but it didn't give enough light for you to see anything specific.{Dodge:3}Yet again you feel that your life has a meaning, before realizing that it really doesn't. {Resistance:6} You are now resistant to this amulet (no more suicide rolls). For moment you hear webadict's scream inside your head, and wonder what happened just now.

SHAD0Wdump
Proceed to the fork!
You see Kel lying on the floor with this strange look of death on his face. He then stands up and explains that "something has happened".

Jamuk
(AI:6)
Jamuk meets up with party at the fork and realising that they don't have a night vision, nor glowing eyes(like he does) he smashes the fungus!{Luck:6} The whole room is now bright. There are crates everywhere, barrels, cages empty or holding some vermin. One even has a cat.

Orc
Attacks Org
{Dodge:5}This time Org decided to counterstrike {2}, but misses.

Background:
Cave:A big hall where everybody started. It is kept bright by glowing fungi. There are some cages, mostly broken.
Near the wall is a junk pile. Near the exit are two goblin bodies, one without a head.
Tunnel: A tunnel leading to and from the prison cave.
Fork:The same as tunnel
Room:Very weird room. There are many crates here and a lot of other furniture.

Next turn this description will disapear and I will make a paint map ( if that's okay with you, but it would really help me)
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 23