Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 23

Author Topic: Escape the dungeon Turn 28 - The end  (Read 25286 times)

Rooster

• Bay Watcher
  • For Chaos!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Escape the dungeon Turn 23 - HFS
« Reply #285 on: March 28, 2009, 01:00:31 pm »

Discovered the secret of disintegration
I find it amusing that webadict thinks he can do anything besides desintegration, and I never told how it works tee-hee  ;D

Anti-Paragon

• Bay Watcher
  • Proficient Clerk
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: March 28, 2009, 01:08:57 pm »

When stepping into the (mysteriously already lit) secret room, it can be seen that I'm wearing a purple dyed Ξspider silk vestΞ over a *zebra leather shirt*, purple dyed Ξspider silk pantsΞ, a purple dyed +wide brimmed hat+ encircled with bands of zebra leather and encrusted with a giant eagle feather sticking out of it, along with some midnight blue dyed Ξspider silk shoesΞ. Additionally, there's an artifact amulet around my neck in the shape of the male symbol. It menaces with spikes of mojo.

"Oh, the I had here with the ladies back when. They always found them their dungeons so exciting. Mm-mmm!" I say with a wide grin as I search the party supplies for some masterwork booze to put into one of the golden goblets.
Something about that amulet of Kel seems to be putting a damper on the whole party scene, though...

Rooster

• Bay Watcher
  • For Chaos!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: March 28, 2009, 01:22:16 pm »

Sure why not? But you'll still have to get to the treasure room (which is near surface  :P to get neat magical items)

SombreChapaeu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: March 28, 2009, 06:33:34 pm »

I transform the booze within me to healing energy all of it, at once.

Rooster

• Bay Watcher
  • For Chaos!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: March 29, 2009, 02:42:50 am »

We're missing Kel and SHAD0W it seems...

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Escape the dungeon Turn 22 - Scattered around
« Reply #290 on: March 29, 2009, 12:19:54 pm »

SHAD0W is in a dead end. No way to get to the other side and no other way out than digging. While Kel will enjoy throwing a party with Anti-paragon for sure.

Says you! Time for a little ingenuity!

I go back to the junk pile and create a makeshift grappling hook!

Kel the Oblivious

• Bay Watcher
  • A Vile Force of Dorkness has Arrived!
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: March 29, 2009, 06:35:36 pm »

Sorry for the delay, I just flew back from Japan to home, and have slept till now.

I feel somewhat out of place, wearing my grisly troglydite bone armor, wielding a large sharpened obsdian spear, and my foul amulet. Well, neither would I want to look like a gaudy 500 year old pimp, but hey, that is what he wants, so be it. I strap my spear to my back and head to the roasts. I could go for some mushroom mush.
To err is to man, as to kill your entire population because you forgot a single stone block in your incredibly amazing steam aquaduct system is to dwarf

Rooster

• Bay Watcher
  • For Chaos!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: March 30, 2009, 09:12:02 am »

Wow, Japan's cool!
Damn, due to my father having a break (and that's NOT a good thing) I'm unable to do a proper turn for a while (damn people that take me away from keyboard), but I'll do my best...

Anti-Paragon

• Bay Watcher
  • Proficient Clerk
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: March 30, 2009, 09:57:54 am »

That's okay. Real life comes first.

But on a relevant topic, what's wrong with being a gaudy 500 year old pimp?

Rooster

• Bay Watcher
  • For Chaos!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: March 31, 2009, 08:51:36 am »

TURN 24!

Org
I patch up Sombre.

webadict
Sombre was never hurt to begin with!

SombreChapaeu
I transform the booze within me to healing energy all of it, at once.
Combined efforts of Org, webadict and Sombre himself heal him completely. Sombre discovers that he can turn one unit of alcohol into a healing potion (that works instantly)

Vaiolis
If I'm no longer exhausted, I liquefy my form, becoming a water elemental instead of an ice elemental!

Otherwise, I rest
You sit down for a while, but after full recovery you decide to play with the elf. Besides nonsense he tells you about imps that are in the next room (and that they will eat your jewels, your manly pride...)

SHAD0Wdump
I go back to the junk pile and create a makeshift grappling hook!
You do that. You even return to the chasm.

Anti-Paragon
When stepping into the (mysteriously already lit) secret room, it can be seen that I'm wearing a purple dyed Ξspider silk vestΞ over a *zebra leather shirt*, purple dyed Ξspider silk pantsΞ, a purple dyed +wide brimmed hat+ encircled with bands of zebra leather and encrusted with a giant eagle feather sticking out of it, along with some midnight blue dyed Ξspider silk shoesΞ. Additionally, there's an artifact amulet around my neck in the shape of the male symbol. It menaces with spikes of mojo.

"Oh, the I had here with the ladies back when. They always found them their dungeons so exciting. Mm-mmm!" I say with a wide grin as I search the party supplies for some masterwork booze to put into one of the golden goblets.
Something about that amulet of Kel seems to be putting a damper on the whole party scene, though...

Kel the Oblivious

I feel somewhat out of place, wearing my grisly troglydite bone armor, wielding a large sharpened obsdian spear, and my foul amulet. Well, neither would I want to look like a gaudy 500 year old pimp, but hey, that is what he wants, so be it. I strap my spear to my back and head to the roasts. I could go for some mushroom mush.
*Anti-Paragon and Kel the Oblivious cancel action, party at @golden table@ *

Because everybody did pretty much nothing everybody gets a +1 to all rolls next turn

Webadict,Org,Vaiolis and Sombre
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Kel and Anti-paragon
SHAD0W
Map

Background:

Surprising lack of need for new pictures...

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Escape the dungeon Turn 24 - Resting time
« Reply #295 on: March 31, 2009, 09:24:06 am »

Alright!

I put the pickaxe in my backpack and hook my grapple to something sturdy,then SWING!(across the gap to the other side with all the rubble,of course)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: March 31, 2009, 11:18:56 am »

I'll turn into a skeleton and try and repair my arms.

Anti-Paragon

• Bay Watcher
  • Proficient Clerk
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: March 31, 2009, 12:26:18 pm »

"So what was I doing down here again..." I say to myself, once again scratching my beard.
"Ah yes. What with my here dungeon taken over by those whippersnappers I was gone and forced to use my secret escape route jus' ahead, wherein you came from." I recollect aloud, then promptly eye Kel curiously, "Say, what in Armokation is your sort doin' down here in my here scrappy-yard anywho?"

This dialect is hard, but amusing.

SombreChapaeu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: March 31, 2009, 12:28:52 pm »

I stretch get up, and dash down the tunnel advancing forward, I also practice my beard-fu in the meantime.

Vaiolis

• Bay Watcher
  • I Am Penguin!
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: March 31, 2009, 08:02:15 pm »

Nobody could survive such an attack by imps. Except for elves of course, as they have nothing to lose.

I liquefy my form and become a water elemental! Water can't be damaged easily, right? And I could slip through tight spaces!
Today's Toady Tip: 3 and 4 are not the same number.
How borgly is your borgle's borgle?
The Minister of BEEEES! and of The Great Charter for the Toady Protectorate!
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 23