Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 14

Author Topic: Yanlin's RTD in true random style. Turn 6: Things are getting interesting.  (Read 34829 times)

Floirt

• Bay Watcher
  • OMIGODJCABOMB!
    • View Profile
Re: Yanlin's RTD in true random style. Turn 2: Epic fail is epic.
« Reply #45 on: February 15, 2009, 07:42:44 am »

Whoah Whoah Whoah, the sun is going supernova? Better not stay here: Quantum Fractal Overdrive, activate! (Basically, teleport to the other side of the universe). If I can at the same time, I will pick-up Flintus using my not-at-all-stereotyped-star-trek-like-teleport-beam.
Quote from: HellMOO
Fat Ratzo [to Floirt]: I got a package here goin' to Roy Poorman, out in the afterworld.  $120 when you make the delivery.  And hurry!
No, not commiting suicide, sorry.   ...Through that money is rather tempting...

Vlynndar

• Bay Watcher
  • To the skies! All of them!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 15, 2009, 07:50:28 am »

Not to nag, but can you tell me when a spot opens up?
For that viciously bad pun, I'm gonna introduce a NPC named Vlynndar just so that I can kill him of in a cruel and unusual way.
Watermelons are pretty important.

Yanlin

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary comedian.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 15, 2009, 07:51:56 am »

Sorry. No spots were planned.
WE NEED A SLOGAN!

Vlynndar

• Bay Watcher
  • To the skies! All of them!
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 15, 2009, 08:04:17 am »

No problem, I'll just watch the carnage from afar, then.
'Course, I was half expecting you to drop me in a sun spot the first turn.
For that viciously bad pun, I'm gonna introduce a NPC named Vlynndar just so that I can kill him of in a cruel and unusual way.
Watermelons are pretty important.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 15, 2009, 08:13:41 am »

I doubt the random............
I will send nearby asteroids into......EARTH. And, if I can, start buildin' up my Boyz
« Last Edit: February 15, 2009, 11:03:01 am by Org »

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 15, 2009, 08:44:23 am »

I grow tired of this planet. I shall head over to NASA HQ and use my stolen body parts to hijack a prototype space ship that will take me to another inhabited planet, where the locals are vastly more technologically advanced and treat me like a deity.

Edit - Formatting fixed. Early morning turns are bad.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2009, 10:30:06 am by Nirur Torir »

Yanlin

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary comedian.
    • View Profile
WE NEED A SLOGAN!

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 15, 2009, 10:10:58 am »

I create a tractor beam to pull more planets toward my God!

KaelGotDwarves

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:FIRE_ELF]
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 15, 2009, 11:25:07 pm »

TURN 2:
I begin creating semi-physical quantum manifestations of soldiers programmed by Toady's super soldier AI.

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 16, 2009, 04:06:32 am »

Whoah Whoah Whoah, the sun is going supernova? Better not stay here: Quantum Fractal Overdrive, activate! (Basically, teleport to the other side of the universe). If I can at the same time, I will pick-up Flintus using my not-at-all-stereotyped-star-trek-like-teleport-beam.
Better take my bloody ferret too  :P

Floirt

• Bay Watcher
  • OMIGODJCABOMB!
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 17, 2009, 05:51:47 am »

*cough* Rolls? *cough*
Fat Ratzo [to Floirt]: I got a package here goin' to Roy Poorman, out in the afterworld.  $120 when you make the delivery.  And hurry!

Yanlin

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary comedian.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 17, 2009, 07:18:09 am »

Everyone posted? I didn't notice. I need to pay closer attention.

ROLL TO DIE!!!

The pressing question is, were the 500 nukes almost destroyed, or were they almost built?

At any rate, I will stow them for the moment and build a huge ass space fleet.

The nukes are almost built.

5: You build a huge space fleet shaped like an ass! This fleet has the power to kill all life on a planet by emitting poisonous gas. This action takes 3 turns.

Bah! I attempt to reverse entropy in order to make my commlink or whatever work again, then send my slightly-less-strong-but-still-massive armies to my homeworld which Pandar conquered and put all the inhabitants to the sword for daring to defy me. Or to the laser gun. Whatever.

Also Org's fail was awesome.

5: You get your comm link working again and send your 2nd strongest fleet to your homeworld to overthrow Pander. You make Pander so scared, he shits his pants and leaves with his entire army.

Org: Good job. <.<

Nirur Torir: ... BWAAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

I shall turn Wimdit's resistance into converts to the way of the Awesome People as well!

6: After shitting your pants, you use the shit to persuade the people of Wimdt's planet to convert to the ways of awesome. The entire planet converts. But the sheer amount of awesomeness reverts it back to what it was before the action. But in the process you manage to bake a cookie.

Poor little org...
I assault and completely capture the star system I currently occupy, adding to my army from the planets.

1: You attempt to issue the order but you get a mild headache and get EXTREMELY ANGRY. So angry that you forget to issue the order.

I shall grow my undead ferret untill it is capable of swallowing worlds.

6: Your ferret grows to the size of 75 planets! But it also crushes your favorite ice cream shop. Your ferret is now able to eat stars and planets within 2 turns but is extremely vulnerable.

6: You expertly teleport to the other side of the universe. From there you manage to beam up Flintus and his ferret. But the ferret, due to its huge size, appears outside your ship. The ferret is confused and might attack your ship!

I doubt the random............
I will send nearby asteroids into......EARTH. And, if I can, start buildin' up my Boyz

3: You fail at sending asteroids so you send pebbles instead.

I grow tired of this planet. I shall head over to NASA HQ and use my stolen body parts to hijack a prototype space ship that will take me to another inhabited planet, where the locals are vastly more technologically advanced and treat me like a deity.

Edit - Formatting fixed. Early morning turns are bad.

4: You land on the planet Zog. The planet is inhabited by sentient dinosaurs. The dinosaurs start treating you like a king. You soon acquire control over all their armies and weapons.

I create a tractor beam to pull more planets toward my God!

6: You create a super powerful tractor beam! Once activated it will suck up all of the solar system!

TURN 2:
I begin creating semi-physical quantum manifestations of soldiers programmed by Toady's super soldier AI.

2: You manage to create a huge army. But they all go to have a drink. Once they discover no drinks are available, they all tantrum and kill each other.

Inventory:

Flintus10: A HUGE undead ferret.

Aqizzar: 500 almost working nukes, huge ass fleet.

Floirt: Nothing.

Pandarsenic: Nothing, some shit, cookie.

Jackrabbit: Gigantic army capable of conquering a planet in 3 turns.

Wimdit: Broken nail, communications terminal slag.

KaelGotDwarves: Nothing.

Nirur Torir: Some body parts.

webadict: Super tractor beam.

Org: Epic fail.

Eyestrain.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2009, 07:36:29 am by Yanlin »
WE NEED A SLOGAN!

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 17, 2009, 08:36:49 am »

Dinosaurs? I'd better be sure they don't go extinct. We shall build a massive orbital defense system of weaponized satellites, weaponized space stations, and magnetic mine fields throughout the star system. With some giant weapons on the planet itself, able to shoot anything in the star system.

In that case, we shall conquer a nearby star system.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2009, 01:51:00 pm by Nirur Torir »

Yanlin

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary comedian.
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 17, 2009, 08:48:46 am »

They already have that.
WE NEED A SLOGAN!

Floirt

• Bay Watcher
  • OMIGODJCABOMB!
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 17, 2009, 09:09:10 am »

I build a HUGE tesla coil out of all the stuff stored in my comet/ship. Also, I show around Flintus the various parts of the ship, like the crew deck, the mining sector, the R&D department, the 0-G entertainment field, the ultra-secret weapon capable of destroying the universe, and all that crap ship captains do when they get a guest.

Oh and Flintus, be careful with that ferret-destroyer-of-worlds or I shall kick you out of my ship. WITHOUT a space suit =P
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 14