Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 43

Author Topic: Dwarf Fortress Mafia, anyone? (Round 2 Over!)  (Read 65098 times)

Martian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dwarf Fortress Mafia, anyone? (Day 2)
« Reply #90 on: February 15, 2009, 06:43:38 am »

Maybe I'm overly paranoid but I just I think the worst case is actually that they are both elves and we end up trusting one of them. I'm not changing my vote though.
Not really.

If the elves don't kill him tonight and Org isn't a dwarf I'd think him suspicious enough to be worth at least an investigation by the sheriff. Plus, the surgeon could confirm the attack (I assume he was sent a pm with the details that he saved someone, but I'm used to playing a different style of mafia).

Martian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: February 15, 2009, 06:47:26 am »

Maybe I'm overly paranoid but I just I think the worst case is actually that they are both elves and we end up trusting one of them. I'm not changing my vote though.
Not really.

If the elves don't kill him tonight and Org isn't a dwarf I'd think him suspicious enough to be worth at least an investigation by the sheriff. Plus, the surgeon could confirm the attack (I assume he was sent a pm with the details that he saved someone, but I'm used to playing a different style of mafia).

Maybe I'm being paranoid, but this post sounds to me a lot like one elf defending another from a lynch. I say you should be investigated tonight by the sheriff; or killed by the hammerer. You dying tonight would save us the sheriff claiming to get you lynched, so I'd go with the hammerer myself. Tomorrow if Pandemic lives, I suggest the sheriff investigates him.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: February 15, 2009, 06:57:32 am »

Not really.

Maybe I'm being paranoid, but this post sounds to me a lot like one elf defending another from a lynch. I say you should be investigated tonight by the sheriff; or killed by the hammerer. You dying tonight would save us the sheriff claiming to get you lynched, so I'd go with the hammerer myself. Tomorrow if Pandemic lives, I suggest the sheriff investigates him.

Psshaw. I was checked by the child already. If the sheriff wants to waste his time, he's free to.

I merely request, doctor, shelter me again tonight. Otherwise I'm boned.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: February 15, 2009, 08:17:54 am »

WHAT! I am not an elf! hOW DARE YOU TRY TO LYNCH ME! YOUR OWN DWARF BRETHREN!
VOTE:PANDAR

FOR OBVIOUS REASONS
« Last Edit: February 15, 2009, 01:34:41 pm by Org »

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: February 15, 2009, 12:32:54 pm »

I vote Org. Sorry, buddy. And yeah, the sheriff should investigate Shades or Pandarsenic tonight. Probably Shades, since Pandarsenic claims to have been checked by the child.

Shades

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: February 15, 2009, 12:47:43 pm »

I vote Org. Sorry, buddy. And yeah, the sheriff should investigate Shades or Pandarsenic tonight. Probably Shades, since Pandarsenic claims to have been checked by the child.

Sounds good to me, If Pandarsenic is lieing we have the child to tell us tommorow (or the doctor so it's unlikely he is at this stage) and if I've been checked by the sheriff (or the child) it gives us a core of trusted town.

I also agree the doctor should protected pandarsenic again tonight (assuming he is allowed to do the same person twice in a row)
Its like playing god with sentient legos. - They Got Leader
[Dwarf Fortress] plays like a dizzyingly complex hybrid of Dungeon Keeper and The Sims, if all your little people were manic-depressive alcoholics. - tv tropes
You don't use science to show that you're right, you use science to become right. - xkcd

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: February 15, 2009, 12:47:59 pm »

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: February 15, 2009, 01:17:28 pm »

I vote for Org.

Karlito

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: February 15, 2009, 02:18:47 pm »

I'll vote for Org, since he doesn't really seem to have anything to say in his defense.
This sentence contains exactly threee erors.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: February 15, 2009, 02:23:02 pm »

But Im  a Killer, not a tree huggin' pansy.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: February 15, 2009, 02:26:45 pm »

Hmm...we don't have any proof yet that Pandarsenic was actually checked. I'm suspicious of both him and Org. I'll wait a bit before I make my vote.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: February 15, 2009, 02:49:25 pm »

WHAT! I am not an elf! hOW DARE YOU TRY TO LYNCH ME! YOUR OWN DWARF BRETHREN!
VOTE:PANDAR

FOR OBVIOUS REASONS

Shut your mouth, you oversized bow-wielding tree-hugging beardless pansy.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: February 15, 2009, 02:53:12 pm »

Okay, well, I sort of doubt that Pandarsenic would ask to be checked first if he was an elf. I guess I trust him more than Org.

Zai

• Bay Watcher
  • Elmo? Is that a SIMPLE UTENSIL?
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: February 15, 2009, 03:02:27 pm »

...I'm not exactly convinced by Pandarsenic. But Org's reaction leaves me suspicious of him. So right now, my vote is Org.
DEATH has been waiting for you. He has poured you some TEA.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: February 15, 2009, 03:09:44 pm »

Guilty dwarves do dead dwarves make.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 43