Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 43

Author Topic: Dwarf Fortress Mafia, anyone? (Round 2 Over!)  (Read 65058 times)

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Dwarf Fortress Mafia, anyone? (Day 4)
« Reply #555 on: March 09, 2009, 02:19:26 pm »

Hmmm....my suspicions lead me to believe we could be screwed. Good thing each elf doesn't get to kill. But still, 4?  :-[

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #556 on: March 09, 2009, 04:20:48 pm »

First off, I am a loyal dwarf.

As for there being 4 elves,we've killed the Druid, so there should only be 2 elves and 1 traitor at this point.

If we kill the Elves, we should win. So the traitor shouldn't be our primary target.

Based on some information I've acquired, and according to my suspicions list, Karlito and Nuke are the most likly to be Elves at this point.

I vote Karlito , for being very lurkish this whole game.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: March 09, 2009, 04:27:04 pm »

I am a loyal dwarf.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #558 on: March 09, 2009, 04:29:14 pm »

I am a loyal dwarf.

I am also very, very confused. I never even noticed the turn change!
Long Live United Forenia!

LASD

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #559 on: March 09, 2009, 04:51:54 pm »

As for there being 4 elves,we've killed the Druid, so there should only be 2 elves and 1 traitor at this point.
Plus the Dwarf the Druid converted:
Somewhere, two of the Dwarves watching seem phased. They head off, in search for someone...
Even webadict told that 2 dwarves got converted. You might have tried to mislead us by lying about the number of mean people, but that doesn't seem plausible.

I'm a loyal dwarf too. I'm not quite sure about who to vote for. Though voting at random I have 50/50 chance of hitting a baddie.

I vote qwertyuiopas now for lurking and being generally unhelpful for dwarves.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #560 on: March 09, 2009, 04:57:54 pm »

Somewhere, two of the Dwarves watching seem phased. They head off, in search for someone...
Even webadict told that 2 dwarves got converted. You might have tried to mislead us by lying about the number of mean people, but that doesn't seem plausible.

I read that as there being 2 elves who went off to go find the newly converted Traitor. I could be wrong though.

Webadict, would you care to clarify for us?
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Karlito

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #561 on: March 09, 2009, 05:11:42 pm »

Wait, don't lynch me.  I'm a loyal dwarf.  Part of the reason I've been lurkish is that I lost internet access for the couple of days when Day 2 and Day 3 happened.
This sentence contains exactly threee erors.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: March 09, 2009, 05:15:59 pm »

I read that as there being 2 elves who went off to go find the newly converted Traitor. I could be wrong though.

Webadict, would you care to clarify for us?
Hmm, I never thought of that.

Point cleared, two converts.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: March 10, 2009, 07:55:51 am »

So we've got 2 votes for 2 different people. Anyone wanna vote... or what?

Shades

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #564 on: March 10, 2009, 08:52:10 am »

I'll go with Karlito too as I think I know who most of the dwarfs are by this point. I just don't know which ones I can trust.
Its like playing god with sentient legos. - They Got Leader
[Dwarf Fortress] plays like a dizzyingly complex hybrid of Dungeon Keeper and The Sims, if all your little people were manic-depressive alcoholics. - tv tropes
You don't use science to show that you're right, you use science to become right. - xkcd

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: March 10, 2009, 09:42:20 am »

Sheriff knows best.
Karlito
Long Live United Forenia!

Karlito

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: March 10, 2009, 06:12:28 pm »

I don't really know how I can derail this bandwagon, but I'll try.  I am a dwarf, just an ordinary powerless dwarf, but I am a dwarf and that's the important thing.  Most of the reason suspicion is getting directed at me seems to be because I've been relatively inactive in this game.  As I've already stated, due to no fault of my own, I lost access to the internet for a couple of days last week.  If you want to check, you'll see that I made no posts at all on this forum.
This sentence contains exactly threee erors.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #567 on: March 10, 2009, 06:29:42 pm »

Hmmm.....Who thinks that he is believable? I might change my vote...but I need more convincement.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #568 on: March 10, 2009, 09:55:18 pm »

You can trust me, since falsely roleclaiming the hammerer is a death sentence.

LASD's post has kind of a "don't look at me" feeling about it, but I'm not sure.

Oh hey I have some evidence here. Karlito claims that his internet was shot while days 2 and 3 were going on. Checking the dates on the posts here, that was from about February 25 to March 4. Looking at his profile, his posting in other areas of the forum didn't slow down at all during those days. I vote Karlito.

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: March 10, 2009, 09:56:39 pm »

Checking the dates on the posts here, that was from about February 25 to March 4. Looking at his profile, his posting in other areas of the forum didn't slow down at all during those days. I vote Karlito.
In light of this, I also vote Karlito.
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 43