Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 14

Author Topic: Mafia Game - The end  (Read 33853 times)

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia Game - Night 1
« Reply #90 on: February 07, 2009, 06:51:28 am »

Webadict and Flintus. So now we have to figure out which one was killed by ninjas and which by the Shinobe.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: February 07, 2009, 08:56:02 am »

Webadict! Flintus! WHY?
Flintus; no reason. He did nothing.
Webadicts only action was to accuse SHADES of ninjaring.
THEORY: Flintus was a ninja. Somehow the Shinobe found out, and killed him.
Webadict was a towny. Shades, the evil ninja, had him silenced for accusing him of ninjaring.
Long Live United Forenia!

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: February 07, 2009, 10:12:52 am »

*webadict lies dead on the ground. Shucks. Died on Night 1.*

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: February 07, 2009, 11:04:39 am »

Webadict! Flintus! WHY?
Flintus; no reason. He did nothing.
Webadicts only action was to accuse SHADES of ninjaring.
THEORY: Flintus was a ninja. Somehow the Shinobe found out, and killed him.
Webadict was a towny. Shades, the evil ninja, had him silenced for accusing him of ninjaring.

Just because it is on this list, doesn't mean it will be used.

Theory 2: We are dealing with two mafia members here. Both of them killed Filntus and webadict, who are both townies.
I have left Bay12Games to pursue a life of non-Bay12Games. If you need to talk to me, please email at me at igorhorst at gmail dot com.

Shades

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: February 07, 2009, 12:57:04 pm »

Another option is one of them was the 'coward' and just got unlucky with who they picked to hide behind. Secondly even if one of them was killed by the Shinobe it doesn't mean either was a ninja.
Its like playing god with sentient legos. - They Got Leader
[Dwarf Fortress] plays like a dizzyingly complex hybrid of Dungeon Keeper and The Sims, if all your little people were manic-depressive alcoholics. - tv tropes
You don't use science to show that you're right, you use science to become right. - xkcd

Shades

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: February 07, 2009, 01:01:43 pm »

Mafia edit to clarify: Secondly even if one of them was killed by the Shinobe it doesn't mean either death was a ninja.
Its like playing god with sentient legos. - They Got Leader
[Dwarf Fortress] plays like a dizzyingly complex hybrid of Dungeon Keeper and The Sims, if all your little people were manic-depressive alcoholics. - tv tropes
You don't use science to show that you're right, you use science to become right. - xkcd

Karlito

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: February 07, 2009, 03:55:56 pm »

I suppose so. I don't know, Zako would you mind waiting for the next game?

on other notes, it is day 2! Alexhans has been voted todays Daimyo and gains a 3 strong vote.

The sun rises on the townand the populace discover that webadict and flintus10 had been brutally murdered.

Could you edit the OP then.  It still says night 1, and the list of people playing needs to be updated.
This sentence contains exactly threee erors.

Alexhans

• Bay Watcher
  • This is toodamn shortto write something meaningful
    • View Profile
    • Osteopatia y Neurotonia
« Reply #97 on: February 07, 2009, 05:01:48 pm »

Shades
A_Fey_Dwarf
Webadict   (Dead Night 1)
Flintus10   (Dead Night 1)
Zaithemaster
Alexhans
Servant Corps
NUKE9.13
Karlito
Cheeetah
WorkerDrone
Wehtamjd92
Peenguinofhonour
Pandarsenic
Inaluct

Well 11 people left...  I believe its 6 to lynch.

Well... Possibilities are:

Shinobe killing someone. Ninja too.

Ninja killing someone. Coward dying too hiding behing the ninjas victim.

Bodyguard and attacker dead.  (This would be nice)

Two different ninja mafias? I REALLY doubt this.  Servant Corps said that they might have been two mafia members that killed flintus and webadict but it cant be unless they're two separate groups.  There is only 1 night kill per mafia (at least, in every other game ive played)

where majority are unsuspecting civilians and minority are ninjas.

Clearly one of our number knows things about these ninja people, so I reckon he must be one of them. Unless he wishes to explain his knowledge of ninjas.. erm ninji hmm what is the plural of ninja.
A_Fey_Dwarf

I don't like this vote when A_fey_dwarf didnt even have a chance to get a role... Someone was too eager to vote or misdirect.

Karlito did this too... in #31

I believe that anyone who is voting, should be regarded with healthy suspicion, for they may be ninja attempting to lessen our numbers without exposing themselves.

Voting is one of two ways a ninja can expose themself, the other being if our Kensai, assuming we have one, investigates them. A no vote can only aid them and they will get to kill us during the night without exposure in the day. The only sensible conclusion is that all those no-voting are certainly the first people I count as possible ninja.

Well, I dont see his logic.

Shades has been so far the most suspiciuous guy until now, he seems familiarized with the game so he could be plaing a high stakes game with deep participation. 

However, im much more worried with the lack of participation (or lurking) than from anything shades can say.  We need content, we cant afford people to lurk their way through the game until we are all dead.
 We need a good lynching today, and well get it.  Whoever tries to sneak  his way out by not posting will be strongly considered.

I vote Nuke9.13.

Why? can you explain this?

I need suggestions, theories, any help you think you can provide the town.  Do it now before it is to late.  Silence only helps ninjas.

I trust you to do the right thing.  I'll do the same.

Thanks for trusting me.   :)
“Eight years was awesome and I was famous and I was powerful" - George W. Bush.

Alexhans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: February 07, 2009, 05:03:05 pm »

EDIT:  sorry... 13 people left.  :o

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: February 07, 2009, 05:06:30 pm »

Two different ninja mafias? I REALLY doubt this.  Servant Corps said that they might have been two mafia members that killed flintus and webadict but it cant be unless they're two separate groups.  There is only 1 night kill per mafia (at least, in every other game ive played)

What I mean is that there is one Mafia group, but each Mafia member within the group acts seperately. There are two Mafia goons, both working together to kill the Townies, but each Mafia goon can each individually kill a single person.

I think I seen this system before in other Mafia games on Bay12, such as in Squeegy's game and in my game.
I have left Bay12Games to pursue a life of non-Bay12Games. If you need to talk to me, please email at me at igorhorst at gmail dot com.

wehtamjd92

• Bay Watcher
  • Gorram reavers.
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: February 07, 2009, 05:13:56 pm »

I vote Nuke 9.13 still beacuse he's suspicious.
It takes someone special to put the laughter back in slaughter.

What did you all go and order a dead guy for?

Alexhans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: February 07, 2009, 05:32:07 pm »

WHY?  you can't just vote like that.  give a minimal logical reason... Gut feeling is not enough.

Karlito

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: February 07, 2009, 06:48:44 pm »

WHY?  you can't just vote like that.  give a minimal logical reason... Gut feeling is not enough.

That's hilarious.  Really?  The whole game is about gut feelings, random accusations, and fucking people over just because it amuses you.
This sentence contains exactly threee erors.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: February 07, 2009, 07:16:35 pm »

I vote wehtamjd92. Your vote about Nuke 9.13s suspicious vote has made me suspicious. I think you have been converted and are trying to create chaos so the ninja can more easily operate.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

A_Fey_Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: February 07, 2009, 08:04:55 pm »

I also vote the same way as Cheeetar and say that wehtamjd92 is mighty suspicious, we should lynch him.

Also the title of the thread should be changed from night 1 to day 2.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 14