Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 25

Author Topic: Countdown To Damnation; WorkerDrone's RTD: Turn 13!  (Read 21696 times)

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
Re: Countdown To Damnation; WorkerDrone's RTD: Turn 4
« Reply #90 on: January 31, 2009, 08:13:15 pm »

Since I'm specifically a Ninja-Berserker I'm going to need Ninja gear.

So I change my turn to trying to summon Ninja Gear.

WorkerDrone

• Bay Watcher
  • Hey, if you can dream it, you can do it!
    • View Profile
Re: Countdown To Damnation; WorkerDrone's RTD: Turn 4
« Reply #91 on: January 31, 2009, 08:55:57 pm »

Turn 5:

Flint:

Roll: 6

At first, theres just a little twinkle in your hand as you focus on what you seek. Then it grows. And grows! And GROWS! In your hands you hold a giant screw driver! Feel the power of the screwdriver!

Vlynndar:

Suddenly, you pick up Dwarfaholic, taking him by surprise. A creature jumps at you, and you hit him with Dwarfaholic! The thing flies away, most of his torso an insane mess! You then launch Dwarfaholic into the air!

Dwarfaholic:

Roll: 6 (0_0...OHSHI-)

Thinking on your feet...well, you know. You start fast talking in the air, at the creatures as they swarm around you. You give a sound arguement as to why they should devour each others heads, which they do so promptly. Good for you, the enemy is out of the way. However, your still flying through the air!

Dwarfaholic crashes...into Neo.

Neo:

Roll: 1

Before you can do anything, Dwarfaholic suddenly flies your way. You try to avoid him in landing, but your not fast enough! Dwarfaholic remains unharmed, though only because you happened to take the landing...

Pain splits you, and your vision gets foggy as the agony from your arm clouds your thoughts. The limb appears to be in an awkward angle, but it seems to be clean dislocation, and can be fixed...by someone who has medical knowledge.

Jackrabbit:

Roll: 4

Having no more opponets to deal with, your bolt of darkness crashes into a wall! But just as well...before you let your hopes down, you see something glitter on through the blast area you made.

Emperor_Jonathan:

Roll: 2

You fail to conjure your ninja armour this turn. You are angry. SMASH! CHOMP! STOMP! You rampage!

Neo:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

JackRabbit:

Vlynndar:

Dwarfaholic:

Flint:

Emperor_Jonathan:

Okay, lots of overshooting. And nice job Flint. It seems all that failing paid off. You now have one of the most useful skills in the group. Now go and stab something with your giant screwdriver. OF DOOM!
« Last Edit: January 31, 2009, 08:58:29 pm by WorkerDrone »

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
Re: Countdown To Damnation; WorkerDrone's RTD: Turn 5
« Reply #92 on: January 31, 2009, 09:00:38 pm »

Damn Monsters.

They're making me angr....

BERSERKER!!!! RAWRGHAHDGFBR!!!

((Go berserker on their arses.))

neo1096

• Bay Watcher
  • It watches and waits...
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: January 31, 2009, 09:01:05 pm »

Gah!!!! I conjure the essence of water and infuse it with my soul to become an water elemental, molting out of my body in the process
What again? Iron scepter - Lovehealing? Oh, I almost shed a tear... Put it in your ass, I'm talking about importans artistic defences!!! You see, yaks and bridge... Stop polishing that scepter! You're disgusting me!"

WorkerDrone

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: January 31, 2009, 09:03:06 pm »

The enemies are dead dude! Though I suppose you'll still go beserker...on someone else then.

Oooh. Next turn enters more chaos!

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: January 31, 2009, 10:25:27 pm »

Oh.

hmm

I try to summon ninja gear again. If not.. well...

I try to improve my fighting ability.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: February 01, 2009, 04:11:45 am »

I investigate the shiny thing I uncovered.

Y'know, in an evil way.

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: February 01, 2009, 04:31:37 am »

I shall try and conjure up a new and improved neo to make up for our broken one.

neo1096

• Bay Watcher
  • It watches and waits...
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: February 01, 2009, 05:07:26 am »

I shall try and conjure up a new and improved neo to make up for our broken one.
What if we both succeed?
What again? Iron scepter - Lovehealing? Oh, I almost shed a tear... Put it in your ass, I'm talking about importans artistic defences!!! You see, yaks and bridge... Stop polishing that scepter! You're disgusting me!"

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: February 01, 2009, 05:15:38 am »

Hilarity

Dwarfaholic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://(none)
« Reply #100 on: February 01, 2009, 06:55:15 am »

I summon the dread demigod Ur- Kurar to do my bidding.

Vlynndar

• Bay Watcher
  • To the skies! All of them!
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: February 01, 2009, 07:48:49 am »

Feeling intense shame at breaking Neo, I bolt at him and 'fix' him. If he is by that time already made of water, I will find one of their skulls to wield as helmet, and/or make some improvised ninja armour out of the enemies for Jonathan.

Also, very nice turn. 6, 6, 6, 1...
For that viciously bad pun, I'm gonna introduce a NPC named Vlynndar just so that I can kill him of in a cruel and unusual way.
Watermelons are pretty important.

Dwarfaholic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://(none)
« Reply #102 on: February 03, 2009, 09:10:14 am »

Bumpity.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: February 03, 2009, 03:27:58 pm »

Worrrkeeerrr drrroooonnnneeee? Where are you?

WorkerDrone

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: February 03, 2009, 08:20:20 pm »

Turn 6:

Flint:

Roll: 3

You try and fix Neo, but notice he turned into a puddle. (See Neo's turn.) Dismayed, you notice Neo's 'other' body rising again...

Vlynndar:

Trying to help Neo, you instead slip and fall in his new puddleform (See Neo's turn.) You ache from the fall, but are otherwise unharmed. Lucky you.

Dwarfaholic:

Roll: 4

You DO manage to summon something. However, it seems to be several grimling looking creatures. Their skin is brown in colour, and they seem to be wielding clubs. One however, seems to have a spark of intellect, and clothes for that matter. He looks frail, but he glares at you in a nononsense manner. He then looks down at a tome in his hands, glaring back up at you again. The brown creatures behind them scuffle and curiously look around the room, pounding the ground with their clubs.

"I'm Gnarl." The lead 'creature' states smartly. "And it appears...your our new Overlord." The navy robed creature, who seems to stand shorter, as to the other creatures, as he walks over to you, hands you a weird looking gauntlet with a white orb in it. "We have some evil to work." The creatures behind him cackle inanely, and Gnarl frowns, sharp teeth bared.

(Aquired 'Strange Gauntlet'. Can now absorb life force of dead enemies when worn. Other abilities of gauntlet must be discovered by yourself, or in some other manner.)

Neo:

Roll: 1

You shudder a moment, twitching. Water starts to pool out of your eyes, your finger tips start dripping with liquid. You shudder once more, and you old body dies.

Pooled into one spot, your new puddle looking body refuses to respond to your movements. You lay there patheticly useless.

(You are now a puddle elemental. Good work. You are no longer in pain. But your also useless. I'll think of something more evil next turn, if you get another 1.)

Jackrabbit:

You make your way over to the shining object. What you find stuns you. A flash shakes the room and Jackrabbit vanishes.

You wake up several seconds later, in a grand hall. Other hall ways seem to split off around it, but what interests you is the light coming from a study upstairs. You get up awkwardly.

(Aquired 'Strange Orb'.)

Emperor_Jonathan:

You fail to do either. Your still REALLY ANGRY! You attack Neo for no real reason at all, but no big deal. He can't feel it, as he is nothing more then a puddle. You merely splash around in him.

NPC's.

'Neo' groans as he wakes up. He procedes to scream in pain, gripping his limp arm. "H-help...me..." He manages to make out weakly before slumping down again.

Neo:

JackRabbit:

Vlynndar:

Dwarfaholic:

Flint:

Emperor_Jonathan: