Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 25

Author Topic: Countdown To Damnation; WorkerDrone's RTD: Turn 13!  (Read 21682 times)

Vlynndar

• Bay Watcher
  • To the skies! All of them!
    • View Profile
Re: Countdown To Damnation; WorkerDrone's RTD: Turn 1
« Reply #60 on: January 27, 2009, 06:09:57 am »

I predict chaos.
For that viciously bad pun, I'm gonna introduce a NPC named Vlynndar just so that I can kill him of in a cruel and unusual way.
Watermelons are pretty important.

WorkerDrone

• Bay Watcher
  • Hey, if you can dream it, you can do it!
    • View Profile
Re: Countdown To Damnation; WorkerDrone's RTD: Turn 1
« Reply #61 on: January 27, 2009, 02:55:50 pm »

I predict strife. No not you Mr. 26.

We have no need of your Demi-God inner-self ATM. Perhaps when I decide to open up more slots. But as of yet, there are no blood sports for you to break up.

Anyway, I'm all ready and willing to get Turn 3 up. Will cook up something nice for you guys when Dwarfaholic puts up his action.

Dwarfaholic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://(none)
Re: Countdown To Damnation; WorkerDrone's RTD: Turn 2-3
« Reply #62 on: January 28, 2009, 01:55:38 am »

I train martial arts. If I cannot go to godhood the easy way, I will just have to... improvise.

WorkerDrone

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Countdown To Damnation; WorkerDrone's RTD: Turn 2-3
« Reply #63 on: January 28, 2009, 09:47:00 am »

Turn 3:

Flint:

Roll: 2

You grab rags out of the pile, attempting to turn them into clothing for the classy man, but it soon becomes apparent that it just isn't working out.

Thud...

Vlynndar:

Roll: 6

Flying into a rage, you knock Emperor out of the way, and then approach the rags...stealthily. You then launch your self at the rags. You find out three things. One, rags make for a poor pillow. Two, they stink to high heaven. And three, there is most certainly not a begger among the large pile of rags. Though by the smell you still think that there might have BEEN a begger. But at anyrate, you manage to scrap together a kilt from the pile. You stand in your scottish glory. And...other things among the pile.

Thud.

Dwarfaholic:

Roll: 5

You get up, determined as ever, to prove your mettle. Thinking that learning martial arts would take years to accomplish, you are struck by brilliance! You now know Martial Arts! Your no master, but you can break a board or two.

Thud.

Neo:

Roll: 3

Attempting to become an earth elemental hurt more then you thought it would. It hurt alot. The stone from one of the pillars, grasping hold of you, almost shaving off the skin there, and then forming into the rough shape of a humanoid over your body. As it is about to overtake your head, you realise that you have no control at all over the thing you have now become. And that infact, you are no elemental. You have become a statue in the making! Roll to Dodge!

Break Bonds: 5

The thing shudders for just a moment, as your head is almost encased, you manage to hit the structure of the rock in just the right way with one of your gauntlets. After a few more shudders, the thing cracks, and starts to fall apart. You hit the same spot a few moretimes, and you are finally free! At the cost of most of one pillar.

Overall, the whole thing didn't go so well. But atleast your alive...for now.

Thud.

Jackrabbit:

After sometime of concentration, the pale image of something covering yourself appears. As it starts to take form, you lose hold of the image, and it falters suddenly. You force yourself to let go of it just so you don't mess up. You did manage to form some clothes however, just as you were letting go.

(Gained Black Attire!)

Thud!

Emperor_Jonathan:

You try and conjure up ninja armour, out of nowhere, 'cause your awesome like that, but the attempt end up being mixed around. Instead of armour, you conjured an arm. The Katana rests cold in the sheath, born before you in your hands. The thing looks rather plain...but rather deadly.

THUD-BOOOOOOOM!!!

You are all thrown off your feet. After a few moments as the dust settles, faint laughing can be heard. And the patter of feet. Somethings coming.

The tunnel has grown larger, possibly from the blast of whatever energy it was.

Neo:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

JackRabbit:

Vlynndar:

Dwarfaholic:

Flint:

Emperor_Jonathan:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wern't expecting that, now were you?
« Last Edit: January 29, 2009, 02:28:49 pm by WorkerDrone »

Dwarfaholic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://(none)
Re: Countdown To Damnation; WorkerDrone's RTD: Turn 3-4
« Reply #64 on: January 28, 2009, 10:14:33 am »

I attempt to reverse time so that the events of last turn never happened.

Weren't expecting that, were ya?

Vlynndar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 28, 2009, 10:17:03 am »

1, 2, 6! That I like! Rahaaagh! I got my kilt!

I run towards the tunnel, picking one of the fallen-of-Neo rocks up in the process. While shouting. If whatever is there looks hostile, I bash them. If they don't, I'll attempt swerving or a barrel roll.
For that viciously bad pun, I'm gonna introduce a NPC named Vlynndar just so that I can kill him of in a cruel and unusual way.

neo1096

• Bay Watcher
  • It watches and waits...
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 28, 2009, 01:05:30 pm »

Ok, I try to become an earth elemental again. I shall SUCCEED!!!!
What again? Iron scepter - Lovehealing? Oh, I almost shed a tear... Put it in your ass, I'm talking about importans artistic defences!!! You see, yaks and bridge... Stop polishing that scepter! You're disgusting me!"

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 28, 2009, 03:19:10 pm »

I draw the darkness out of the corridor and into me, to train myself and hopefully allow us to see what's coming

Vlynndar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 28, 2009, 03:44:59 pm »

That won't be necessary, as I will by that time probably have collided with whatever it is.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 28, 2009, 03:57:17 pm »

I still get the dark power

Vlynndar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 28, 2009, 04:20:54 pm »

'S true. If we both get 1's, you'll probably absorb me...

WorkerDrone

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 28, 2009, 08:57:57 pm »

I don't have many players to toy with. Which is why when I had the idea of just pulling one of those Golem tricks from the other RTD's, I'd have made Neo roll every turn for control of the rocky dude would have become. Then I thought, hey, lets put him in a rock statue! The main idea was for him to be trapped, then try to take control of the statue like an exo suit next turn, 'cause I knew he would have been thinking the same exact thing as me.

But then he broke out. So the next best thing is to try all over again! If at first you don't succede!...Get The Hell Outta Dodge!

BTW. In the next turn, there will almost certainly be a twist. You have been warned.

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 28, 2009, 11:35:30 pm »

I train Beskerkering.

WorkerDrone

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 28, 2009, 11:55:06 pm »

Besker-a-wah-huh?

Sa'wha'nowfunnyman???

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 29, 2009, 12:34:06 am »

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 25