Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

Author Topic: 9/11 Its been a while but I never saw this mentioned...  (Read 16246 times)

Immortal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
9/11 Its been a while but I never saw this mentioned...
« on: January 22, 2009, 03:55:09 pm »

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7866929448192753501&q=loose+change+recut

I recently watched this and knowing the kinda of people on here I figured if you havent heard of this video yet you would probably like to so here you go.

Its a video called loose change that shows and proves many points that 9/11 was a conspiracy or the incident goes against the law of physics... Just watch it then comment. Either way I think all of you should watch it since I'm pretty sure alot of the people here including toady are American.

WATCH then comment..

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
Re: 9/11 Its been a while but I never saw this mentioned...
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2009, 04:00:30 pm »

Shoes...

Captain Hat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2009, 04:15:26 pm »

Loose Change proves nothing, in fact, it was badly researched and is an utter fallacy. Backing me up on this would be the loudest crier of BS ever, Maddox.

Geeze, I don't which group is worse, the moon people or the 9/11 people.

Jreengus

• Bay Watcher
  • Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2009, 04:37:17 pm »

I haven't finished watching it but that bit at the beginning made me laugh, of course after something like 9/11 you will get a lot of conflicting statements. If anything it goes against the conspiracy theory since they would have then had their responses planned out in advance.
Oh yeah baby, you know you like it.  Now stop crying and get in my lungs.
Boil your penis. I'm convinced that's how it happened.
My HoM.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2009, 04:42:40 pm »

What surprised me is that after I thought about it, Maddox makes a pretty good point.

If the government were that corrupt, that guy and his video would have disappeared.
Shoes...

woose1

• Bay Watcher
  • Yay for bandwagons!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2009, 04:57:50 pm »

What surprised me is that after I thought about it, Maddox makes a pretty good point.

If the government were that corrupt, that guy and his video would have disappeared.
Word.

Jreengus

• Bay Watcher
  • Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2009, 04:58:02 pm »

Reminds me of a south park episode where the government are behind all the conspiracy theories, even though they had nothing to do with 9/11 they want everyone to believe they did so the citizens will fear them.
Oh yeah baby, you know you like it.  Now stop crying and get in my lungs.
Boil your penis. I'm convinced that's how it happened.
My HoM.

lumin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2009, 05:06:37 pm »

My younger brother is a big 9/11 conspirisist.  I argue with him to no avail.

I do believe, however, that our government's hunger for more power blends party lines.

Just look at John McCain, he's basically licking Obama's feet now.  I mean, he didn't put up much fight during the campaign, but at least he wasn't as obvious as he is now.  The whole campaign rhetoric was just a front for their collaboration for more government power.  I think a win for McCain or Obama was a win for either one of them.

I don't need to know whether or not 9/11 was created by the government, to know that our government is completely corrupt.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2009, 05:25:43 pm »

Now now, not completely corrupt.

Just too corrupt. And when dealing with a agency of power, even a little corruption is too much. Let us just be thankful our corruptors are smart enough not to do anything crazy because they know how many guns the average American has. They can do the math. They know that it is not a good thing for the very beings that hold them up to fight them.

Yes, civil disobedience is the best way to stop something from happening. However, violent mobs are the best way of making sure bad things don't happen in the first place.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

lumin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2009, 05:35:13 pm »

Just too corrupt. And when dealing with a agency of power, even a little corruption is too much. Let us just be thankful our corruptors are smart enough not to do anything crazy because they know how many guns the average American has. They can do the math. They know that it is not a good thing for the very beings that hold them up to fight them.

Yes, civil disobedience is the best way to stop something from happening. However, violent mobs are the best way of making sure bad things don't happen in the first place.

Sorry to break it to you, but Obama already knows this, that's why he wants a Civilian National Security Force to keep us in line.  The last thing standing in the government's way to total power, are the citizens and their guns.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2009, 05:36:22 pm »

Sorry to break it to you, but Obama already knows this, that's why he wants a Civilian National Security Force to keep us in line.  The last thing standing in the government's way to total power, are the citizens and their guns.
He can keep us from attacking them, but they can't keep us from not working. At all.

There is a lot of farmland. No guarantee they will see anything from it.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.

Jude

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2009, 06:50:31 pm »

Isn't the populace being armed what conservatives are all about
If they are as strong as the military, that allows them, if they want, to overthrow the government, which is what Jefferson thought was a great idea

Anyway 9/11 conspiracies are ridiculous. The way the administration took advantage of 9/11 was bad enough without making up other imaginary reasons why they're bad
Quote from: Raphite1
I once started with a dwarf that was "belarded by great hanging sacks of fat."

Oh Jesus

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2009, 06:53:36 pm »

I usually just smile and laugh. It simply proves there are idiots out there who believe such crap.

Dae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2009, 08:18:18 pm »

Easy now. Refuting a theory without solid proof is just as stupid as making one without any.
Except a new theory could be a right one. You never know.

Personnally, I wasn't in the World Trade Center. I wasn't in the planes, and I wasn't with Osama, nor with any member of the Bush family.
So I will only give my decision after leading some study on it, and I'd rather do it personally than on the internet.

The thing is, American administration could've organised it. And it served them right, uniting the country against an external enemy - always good when there are internal troubles (like, say, economic ones) - giving an excuse for invading oil producing countries - and around this dangerous one, Iran -, making lots of people enrole (thus decreasing unemployment), remembering everyone in the world who is the master and can blow your face if you stand against them and/or freedom, etc.

On the other hand, it could've been a real terrorist attack the US Government hadn't heard of. It would've also come in handy for the terrorists (I'm keeping it short because I don't have a clue about a terrorist's motives).

So, wait and see. One day, I'll take some time to find out. In between, there are just two theories.

PS : When you hear about something, don't try to remember who told it, from who he knows it etc. Just try to think and find who is gonna take the best out of this theory. In this case, this video looks true because the guys who made it wanted it to look so. I'm not saying it didn't happen the way they say it, just that you'll never be sure (and thus, you'll buy their next DVD).

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2009, 08:25:25 pm »

I thought the Economy was in a bit of an upswing after Clinton(Of no responsibility of his own). But yes, fireballs don't mean a thing. The shockwave that results from such blasts is the true marker for explosives, as Hollywood explosives have shown that you get large fires like that through inserting fuel into the blast. Explosives are just shockwave makers unless they are specifically made to make lots and lots of fire. In which case, there could be a lot more and constant fire from such a blast.

I'm just saying that if the military put any real explosives on the planes, we would see a much more violent blast. What we see is what we would see from an expanding cloud of aircraft-grade fuel which, while it looks large, doesn't have much of an oomph.

Now I'm no explosives expert, but I know explosives used for blowing things up are not prone to making fireballs.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10