Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Not using quivers?  (Read 885 times)

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
Not using quivers?
« on: January 14, 2009, 11:28:27 pm »

So, you may (or may not) remember my "ridiculously overpowered sorcery mod". Well, I still can't make my sorcerers use quivers. They just have to carry their staff in one hand, their shield in the other hand, and their spells in the other hand. Apparently it works. Anyway, does anybody have any idea why sorcerers don't use quivers?

Item_weapon.txt
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Item_ammo.txt
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I can all of the items, just nobody will put their ammunition in quivers and it messes me up  :'(
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

Orange Drink

Re: Not using quivers?
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2009, 07:56:21 pm »

why do you want them to use quivers? it seems cool how their stored in their hands, which makes it seem there inside their bodies, because spells aren't a material substance, that's what me thinks.
and i think it's strange how you didn't give the spells [STICK_CHANCE:0], because it's a bit odd to see a bunch of *Fire Spells* lying around after a good hunt or gobbo chase, because the gobbos will want to pull them out when they get stuck in them.

as for your quiver problem, i can't solve that now, because i'm away from my normal computer.