Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Sometimes wrestling can be a bit disturbing.  (Read 2828 times)

Reinecker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Sometimes wrestling can be a bit disturbing.
« on: January 13, 2009, 08:54:06 pm »

I found a rope reed thong on the floor where all the people without beds (like 17 of them) sleep. Now I have started thinking, that isn't just disturbing, but extremely bizarre as I want to know how they wrestled the thong off without ever taking off the pants. *shudders* Luckily I am playing as humans so it isn't really that bad to imagine.  :-\

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
Re: Sometimes wrestling can be a bit disturbing.
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2009, 10:01:48 pm »

Are you sure that nobody decided that their underwear was too worn down, ditched it, and went to get some better panties? Dwarves do that, humans should too.
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

Skorpion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2009, 12:44:23 am »

Atomic wedgie gone wrong. Rrrip!
The *large serrated steel disk* strikes the Raven in the head, tearing apart the muscle, shattering the skull, and tearing apart the brain!
A tendon in the skull has been torn!
The Raven has been knocked unconcious!

Elves do it in trees. Humans do it in wooden structures. Dwarves? Dwarves do it underground. With magma.

Yanlin

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary comedian.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2009, 06:29:50 am »

Pfft. This doesn't beat the time when a female dwarf was wrestling with herself.
WE NEED A SLOGAN!

Samyotix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2009, 10:21:15 am »

Pfft. This doesn't beat the time when a female dwarf was wrestling with herself.

I've had a dwarven-beer-loving guard spar with a beer barrel he refused to drop.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2009, 10:25:26 am »

I've had a dwarven-beer-loving guard spar with a beer barrel he refused to drop.

"Ah, so yahsh want te keep mah beer frum me EH! Take that! Gahhh! JROKOKOBLEERSNUS! Gimmie mah BEER!"
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Krash

• Bay Watcher
  • The one and only
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2009, 11:59:50 am »

My sheriff once beat a butcher half to death with a barrel.  He had been drinking just as a mandate ended.  Blood (and ale) was everywhere.
MyLittlePonyBuiltMyHotRod, this is your first warning. I would like to direct you to read our forum's FAQ and posting guidelines before posting again. Specifically we don't use swear words here, and your picture of Stalin riding a Year3 Limited Edition Starflower inside a German concentration camp was both upsetting and historically inaccurate.

The V Man

• Bay Watcher
  • I AM MINTY FRESH, ARE YOU MY SEVEN?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2009, 12:53:15 pm »

Heh, I recently started a new fort and designated 2 peasants from my first wave of immigrants as my military. Being that we're a poor hole-in-the-wall they have no weapons or armour just yet. I also didn't bother to look much at the dwarves themselves before designating them.

I found them both sparring the barracks. Thinking little of it I saw a few curious items laying around on the floor....random articles of clothing...THEIR clothing....

They were slowly sparring themselves naked, piece by piece.

Then a found out I had made two female wrestlers.

If only I could make a jello pit for them.
-V

NooklearToaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2009, 01:41:25 pm »

Heh, I recently started a new fort and designated 2 peasants from my first wave of immigrants as my military. Being that we're a poor hole-in-the-wall they have no weapons or armour just yet. I also didn't bother to look much at the dwarves themselves before designating them.

I found them both sparring the barracks. Thinking little of it I saw a few curious items laying around on the floor....random articles of clothing...THEIR clothing....

They were slowly sparring themselves naked, piece by piece.

Then a found out I had made two female wrestlers.

If only I could make a jello pit for them.
-V

Just muddy the floor, they'll get covered in it.

Theoclymenus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2009, 01:46:41 pm »

Just muddy the floor, they'll get covered in it.
Naked dwarven mud-wrestling sounds really sexy until you remember the beards...

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2009, 02:14:23 pm »

It's ok, just remember that in Vanilla DF female dwarves do NOT have beards. As evidenced by the new raws that Toady made available for everyone to look at. Of course, being Toady he put in a note for how people who want bearded dwarven women can change them.

But, yeah, for situations like this it's best to think of them as non-bearded.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Yanlin

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary comedian.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2009, 07:04:05 pm »

They are not real dwarves if they do not heave beards. I can see it right now. Short stubby musculine dwarfettes ripping each other's clothes off on a muddy floor. Sticky beards and hilarity ensues.

Yes. So far what I said is perfectly legal. So lay off.
WE NEED A SLOGAN!

Skanky

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm building a wagon!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2009, 08:33:54 pm »

Sorry to (somewhat) spoil this, but it isn't that type of thong. ;)

EDIT: Actually, looking in the wiki leads me to believe it is that type of thong. DF thongs are legwear items that go under other types of pants...
« Last Edit: January 14, 2009, 08:39:40 pm by Skanky »
"Quickly now, the goblins are more devious these days." - Captain Mayday

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2009, 08:54:37 pm »

Indeed. while we do have sandals, we don't have thongs. Well, not the footware type of thongs.

I'm not quite sure if this was intentional from Toady or historical.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Pilsu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2009, 12:25:41 am »

Naked dwarven mud-wrestling sounds really sexy until you remember the beards...

Put those ♀Elven Wrestlers to use after dumping their clothes. Shame you can't sell them

I wish you could actually make them spar for entertainment if your civ condones slavery. Notably, humans
Pages: [1] 2