Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: The Temple Of Nashondolek  (Read 554 times)

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
The Temple Of Nashondolek
« on: January 08, 2009, 07:54:39 pm »

My idea was for a community temple.Where the main point of the fortress is to build a massive temple and to build a massive Necropolis around siad temple.Then build houses for the nonmonks around the necropolis and finally build a large 2 story wall around the whole compound.I also want to make a caste system for the city see here
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Post any thoughts and if you want to join tell what caste you are in,what you want to work as,your name,background if you want,and later your thoughts about the city.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2009, 11:44:14 am by filiusenox »
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
Re: The Temple Of Nashondolek
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2009, 12:40:01 pm »

The Group of Comets was founded in 24, the age of myth. It was founded when a red comet fell to earth.It fell on the forest retreat the night before a group of 17 dwarves invaded.The dwarves saw the Comet in a hole and saw the reddish tint of the hematite in it.But then they saw it bust open and then they saw a being made out of steel.He looked at the dwarves and suddenly the weaklings of the group were dead and all that remained were bones.The surviving 7 fell to the ground after seeing this massive show of power.He said 4 words, "I am Lord Nashondolek" suddenly the surviving 7 dwarves felt a burning sensation on their scalps.Then Nashondolek was gone.All that remained of him was a red burn mark in the shape of a drop of blood falling of tip of a sword.The Dwarves rose and picked up their weapons and walked to the next forest retreat.There was 100 Elves living there 25 were burned with the forest retreat.5 guard's hearts were impaled on their wooden spears.10 were drowned.20 were hanged.30 gaurds were impaled to the tress with their own arrows.The last 19 where tied down to starve to death.The elven druid was first drowned,then he was hanged,thirdly they burned him,and then took his skull back to the dwarven mountain halls.They were hailed as heros.After that the cult flourished.Then it was almost destroyed by the dwarven king in 125.The 7 Warroirs went to an Elven forest retreat.Then Something happened,the elves built a tower and became the dark elves.The 7 warroirs stayed there for  379 years.Until the day the asked the dark elves for a wagon and other supplies.The dark elves gave them one and the Band Of comets set out on the 1st of granite in 503 and arrived at the spot which they wanted next year at the same date.The area where they arrived was the Desert Of Bones.The elven forest that the Band Of Comets burned 478 years before and the landing place of The Bloody Comet.
DONT POST IN THIS! The fort got attacked by a pack of werewolfs
« Last Edit: January 11, 2009, 02:45:27 pm by filiusenox »
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."