Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 39

Author Topic: Vaiolis' RPG - The End is Here  (Read 46165 times)

Vlynndar

• Bay Watcher
  • To the skies! All of them!
    • View Profile
Re: Vaiolis' RPG
« Reply #60 on: January 15, 2009, 01:57:08 pm »

I've made a picture of Dux Inferi.

;)

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
For that viciously bad pun, I'm gonna introduce a NPC named Vlynndar just so that I can kill him of in a cruel and unusual way.
Watermelons are pretty important.

Jay Kayell

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Lazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 15, 2009, 02:08:06 pm »

Is he hiding behind the ducks?

Just got it. Funny :P
« Last Edit: January 15, 2009, 02:47:28 pm by Jay Kayell »
Decapitation - enjoy the difference

WorkerDrone

• Bay Watcher
  • Hey, if you can dream it, you can do it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 15, 2009, 09:20:19 pm »

Oh god.

When will this madness end.

That wasn't a question. I've learned my lesson.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 15, 2009, 09:40:32 pm »

At least I didn't post a picture of a chocobo...

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 15, 2009, 09:56:52 pm »

I tried to make a picture of Xix some while ago, but it ended up horrible so I never uploaded it, I have it here somewhere if you want. Or I could try to make a new one, using a different technique and the tablet I've gotten for Christmas I might have a better chance.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 15, 2009, 11:49:28 pm »

I was gonna edit a picture for the correct colors of Flat... but that'd be too complicated. Instead, Flat will continue to have little known about him.

Spoiler: To Vaiolis (click to show/hide)

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 16, 2009, 12:36:13 am »

That would be pretty good during the inevitable fight on top of the active volcano (and let's face it, it's going to be Zak, Gaweir, Dux, or Astor against the evil shaman guy because polearms, beaks, and SCIENCE! aren't as climactic as magic or swords). A massive shadow could fall over the mountain as a squawking swarm of giant birds zooms by and knocks Evil Shaman Guy into the volcano's crater. Future generations of puzzled historians will speak of the Great Winged Horde that came to help humanity in it's time of need, or something.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 16, 2009, 09:43:24 am »

...it's going to be Zak, Gaweir, Dux, or Astor against the evil shaman guy...
Hey, I can fight! And so can the other six you left out! You wouldn't even expect a bird to fight a shaman! Especially since I have resistance to magic! Nananana na na! Besides, we'll all probably have to 1 on 1 someone eventually... right?

What's more epic than Xix vs. a shaman? Honestly, who wouldn't want to see her try and outwit the shaman?

And Strife would have to fight something. Probably his coat, just for irony.

Me? I'll probably be fighting a giant lava monstrosity. Or Abronycus, due to his affinity to the ocean.

Astor would fight the old man.

Dux fights Casamir.

Jalthas fights the gnome.

Gaweir fights... a giant.

I fight... a bunch of other giant birds.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 16, 2009, 11:57:39 am »

I can actually imagine Flat challenging the leader of the local population of Rocs to a duel, where he gains control of the entire population.

Then he find out that the local population of Rocs is something in the order of tens of thousands living in giant cliff cities carved from the surf and winds.

And then the skies will turn dark as Flat comes in our hour of greatest need and saves the day.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 16, 2009, 12:37:20 pm »

There'd have to be a giant monster for us to attack. Something of about 600 meters.

Daaaaang...

Vlynndar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 16, 2009, 12:52:24 pm »

Dux fights Casimir!?

He'd vanquish me, there's nothing I could do against him!
Besides, Casimir wouldn't seek a fight with him, even if there was rivalry. (Way too much fun with battles of wit, should it come to that)
For that viciously bad pun, I'm gonna introduce a NPC named Vlynndar just so that I can kill him of in a cruel and unusual way.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 16, 2009, 02:38:17 pm »

Dux fights Casimir!?

He'd vanquish me, there's nothing I could do against him!
Besides, Casimir wouldn't seek a fight with him, even if there was rivalry. (Way too much fun with battles of wit, should it come to that)
Clearly. That's what makes it an interesting fight. You'd engage in a tactical battle, mostly of dodging his attacks (though, I'd assume he'd probably try and NOT destroy your body or anything, just kill you so he can restore himself).

Obviously, this implies that your pockets are filled random items, as well as weapons.

You could always try to use the Flat Cannon...

Vlynndar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 16, 2009, 03:06:26 pm »

...Don't give him any ideas '-'

I'm hoping for something like the need to vanquish a big enemy, and us both thinking of the same tactic, while not knowing it of eachother. Then doing that from both sides  of the bad guy simultaneously.

Vaiolis

• Bay Watcher
  • I Am Penguin!
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 16, 2009, 03:29:55 pm »

Clearly you can't fight him with magic, because he's better at it! But clearly you can't fight him with wit either, as an angry lich is your last wish, and you'd then resort to magic! But then again, you clearly can't fight him with magic when he's angry, as he may cause some sort of deadly anomaly due to a miscast due to being enraged! And then you clearly can't fight him with wit to fix a paradox...

It'd be inconceivable!

Aside from that, I expect the turn to be done by tonight. In other words, by the end of the weekend knowing me. I've started to work on a secret little project, however I'm working on it at times other than my turn writing time, so it shouldn't interfere.

Hmm... I was about to say something... oh yes, Armok, good or not I'd love to see your attempted Xix image. Or work on a better one with the tablet, either way's good. I was also about to say I don't get the Dux Inferi picture, but then I realized I was mis-pronouncing Inferi. Now I get it, hehe. As for... whatever else... uhh... hmm... yeah, no comment :P
Today's Toady Tip: 3 and 4 are not the same number.
How borgly is your borgle's borgle?
The Minister of BEEEES! and of The Great Charter for the Toady Protectorate!

Vlynndar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 16, 2009, 03:36:53 pm »

Casimir: Use Sleuth Diplomacy!

Nah, I'll make sure to stay on his good side. Or very carefully near the edge...
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 39