Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 39

Author Topic: Vaiolis' RPG - The End is Here  (Read 46213 times)

Vlynndar

• Bay Watcher
  • To the skies! All of them!
    • View Profile
Re: Vaiolis' RPG
« Reply #165 on: January 20, 2009, 11:47:03 am »

I'd like to append my action. I ask the gnome if he has lead or black powder. Or ingredients for my special kind.
For that viciously bad pun, I'm gonna introduce a NPC named Vlynndar just so that I can kill him of in a cruel and unusual way.
Watermelons are pretty important.

Vaiolis

• Bay Watcher
  • I Am Penguin!
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: January 20, 2009, 02:44:37 pm »

For the ship, there were many more people, however everyone has at least seen everyone else, even if not been properly introduced or spoken to, but some may have developed relationships, which I'll let you others decide if you knew each other or not. Aside from Zak, who had some other event eventually bring him there, so most likely nobody here has met him before.
Today's Toady Tip: 3 and 4 are not the same number.
How borgly is your borgle's borgle?
The Minister of BEEEES! and of The Great Charter for the Toady Protectorate!

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: January 20, 2009, 07:48:47 pm »

I write something coherent about how Zak is later. For now, I'm writing this.

The screen goes to a view of Abronychus and an Interviewer sitting in arm chairs. Between their chairs is a small table with a flower pot on it.

So Abronychus, what the people at home want to know is; how was Zak back before the group really came into the public eye, so to speak? How was he as a person?

Camera shifts to Abronychus. He is still wearing his bronze helmet, but the visor is up and he is wearing a black beret and has a scrawny waxed mustache.

Well, that's an interesting question. You know, Zak was always sort of our "moral fighter" sort of guy, you know? It was sort of weird. He had like, this book about morality, but the thing was, he didn't have any skill levels in Reading, you know?

Fascinating.

He had these magic boots, too. Come to think of it, out of all the people who were in the band back in that village, he was the tallest human being. Looking back on it, I think he had something hidden in that book. I think it was drugs.

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: January 20, 2009, 08:33:42 pm »

Strife looks up, "Wait, what happened? Did time shift again for me, or is this some sort of reverse frame story thingee?"
Even the avatars expire eventually.

WorkerDrone

• Bay Watcher
  • Hey, if you can dream it, you can do it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: January 20, 2009, 08:50:20 pm »

Thats a funny anology. I suppose I am second in command. I tend to do whatever the hell I want, and only care to offer aide when someones life is in danger. Which is the only time that matters in my opinion. So whenever the badguys show up, I'm always the first one to jump into the fray to pull someones ass out. And always the last one to get the hell out of the line of fire.

So in a way, I'm one of the coolest dudes in the group, but also a pain in the ass, because I tend to try and relax instead of planning ahead. Even my mishapping attempts to take charge haven't gone anywhere. I can't even aquire a proper vision. AND I'M THE ONE WITH THE FOCUS SPELL!

Its crazy I tells ya.

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: January 20, 2009, 08:52:47 pm »

This is years later. We're doing an interview. We'll come back to this after something entertaining happens that you guys can talk about. At this point in the story, you don't even know each other, Strife.

Also, you're like, beige or something. Abronychus is green.

WorkerDrone

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: January 20, 2009, 09:01:02 pm »

Gaweir jumps in suddenly. "Wait, wait, wait, an interview?" Gaweir seems at a loss. He's also sitting in a Armchair, fiddleing with his bearpelt covered helmet in his lap. Black hair covers his gray eyes, which seem to be glaring at Abronychus. "Strife, did you know anything about this?"
« Last Edit: January 20, 2009, 09:04:13 pm by WorkerDrone »

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: January 20, 2009, 09:03:24 pm »

Is this better? As much as I'd prefer purple, this'll have to do. I'll just shuffle off and pipe down, neh?
Even the avatars expire eventually.

WorkerDrone

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: January 20, 2009, 09:04:51 pm »

(Man that was a pain in the ass. Damn color codes.)

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: January 20, 2009, 09:15:07 pm »

Wow, I just realized that Strife's color is almost exactly the same as mine. When the groups meet up, we should talk at really fast and right after each other. And we should get some sort of attack that involves us yelling, or something. Catch em off guard. :P

Wait, my character is also only 3 inches taller than Strife's, and more agile, but also weaker. We could totally be Mario and Luigi. That would give us an excuse to say stuff during combat.

I hope no one is taking this post seriously.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2009, 09:29:24 pm by inaluct »

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: January 20, 2009, 09:42:25 pm »

"Two-dimensional time and a continuity schism? This will end up the most confusing interview ever."
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: January 20, 2009, 09:56:12 pm »

The camera zooms in on the two guests, sitting on the chair.

And we're back with our new guest, Flat!

*SQUAWK!*

Thank you for being here with us. So, how was it like being the token animal in the group?

*SQUAWK!*

Ha ha! What the viewers at home really want to know though is what did you and Abronycus name that attack you used to defeat that giant monster?

*SQUAWK! SQUAWK! SQUAWK!*

Really? Amazing! Would you care to give us a demonstration?

*SQUAWK!*

Flat looks over off the screen, where Abronycus appears.

*SQUAWK?*

WorkerDrone

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: January 20, 2009, 10:00:41 pm »

Gaweir rolls his eyes. "What a ham."

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: January 20, 2009, 10:12:23 pm »

It was just like this, we were speeding towards it,

Abronychus makes speeding giant bird gestures.

When it suddenly *LUNGED!*

Abronychus lunges.

At us and crushed part of the wall of the castle we were protecting. So, me and Flat knew right then that it had left itself open, and so Flat swooped by it's head and I stuck my trident as deep as I could into it's huge, saucer like eye.

More gestures. Thrusting motions.

It was reeling from that, so next time we saw an opening, Flat divebombed it's other eye and totally blinded it! It staggered around blindly before, uh, trampling an orphanage. The whole thing went off great, except for that part. Anyway, when it finally collapsed, we moved in and slit it's throat. It was great. We saved that entire city. Except the orphanage.

WorkerDrone

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: January 20, 2009, 10:14:18 pm »

Gaweir breaks in again. "LIES! ALL LIES!
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 39