Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 61

Author Topic: Lords of Creation  (Read 64665 times)

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Lords of Creation
« Reply #315 on: January 12, 2009, 11:45:16 am »

(Anyone want to kill Psyco Jelly's god and take over his position? I won't stop you, but mostly whine.

EDIT: You know what, I'm going to consider a Timeline Split. In this timeline, the Gods are twiddling their thumbs, but in the second timeline, the Gods are busy doing other stuff since they got PP. The second timeline can be in this thread or in another thread, and will likely be declared non-canon when Psyco Jelly comes.)
« Last Edit: January 12, 2009, 11:47:36 am by Servant Corps »
I have left Bay12Games to pursue a life of non-Bay12Games. If you need to talk to me, please email at me at igorhorst at gmail dot com.

Psyco Jelly

• Bay Watcher
  • It begins!
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: January 12, 2009, 12:00:39 pm »

(I'm sorry I haven't gotten around to awarding PP yet, I have already said that anyone else could take this job from me. If not, lets try and go same as last round.)
Not only is it not actually advertising anything, it's just copy/pasting word salads about gold, runescape, oil, yuan, and handbags.  It's like a transporter accident combined all the spambots into one shambling mass of online sales.

Jay Kayell

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Lazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: January 12, 2009, 12:02:34 pm »

(I could take that position)

(Edit: I suppose I'll go ahead and give out PP then.

The same amount of PP to all the gods as last turn, except me, I get 5 for having created sapient worshipers.

Also, please summarize your actions within parentheses to make it easier for me to give out PP)
« Last Edit: January 12, 2009, 12:39:33 pm by Jay Kayell »
Decapitation - enjoy the difference

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: January 12, 2009, 01:44:52 pm »

(1 PP devoted the Pool necessary to "Create Prayer"
The Fluff behind Prayer will be written later.

3 PP to create the Concept of "Greater Good". All Bacteria learn to cooperate and work together, finally accepting the guidence of the God of Balance and the holy Exarch species, so as to acheive social justice, harmony, and liberalism. The civil strife is hereby over, the Bacteria now act as one Progressive Front, caring only for the Greater Good.)
I have left Bay12Games to pursue a life of non-Bay12Games. If you need to talk to me, please email at me at igorhorst at gmail dot com.

Jay Kayell

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Lazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: January 12, 2009, 02:50:50 pm »

Yaven'Gan is angered by this new concept but decides to let it be for the moment.

He returns to Nessus and looks upon the demons, they are milling about, without any sense of purpose, occasionally picking a fruit from the sanguis trees. He decides that they need another source of food and creates a plethora of different beasts, some small, others large, and releases them onto the plain.

With the problem of food solved, and the fact that they can live in the lower levels of his tower for now he he decides that they need to learn how to craft tools and how to build, but when he looks around he sees that there are no materials except for the sanguis trees. He stomps the ground and large, dark mountains shoot forth, filled with metal. These will provide all the materials needed.

He then focused his powers on the demons, and they began to grow in number. Soon there were almost two thousand of them. Now they would be able to procreate on their own.

(create animals: 2PP. create mountains: 2PP. nourish populace: 1PP)
Decapitation - enjoy the difference

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: January 12, 2009, 05:14:52 pm »

Wayock  travelled to Nar, there e started to create the muskoxen. He carved two hundred square blocks of ice from a nearby glacier and carrried them back near the entrance, and carved each one individually, with his axe and sword. After he was done, it seemed like something was missing. e went over to a nearby tree and took of two branches, he bent each one into the shape of horns and stuck them into the first beast. At about the head area. He was about to turn and get more brances but he didn't need to, the horns hardened into a hard substance, it felt like bone. Then each shape started to 'grow' these horns, then they all shook and a layer of ice fell from it. From beaneath the ice was a muskoxen ((Create Beast - 2PP - Muskoxen)) They had the insticnt to breed, protect their young and defend themselves.

He spread the animals troughout Nar then he got to work one creating another animal, he carved about 50 blocks this time, the layer of ice fell off as last time and the wolves were born ((Create Beast - 2PP - Wolves)).

Wayock gathered six muskoxen and two wolves, he led them outside to his island and let the breed. When he came back to Nar they had already doubled their population, there were four hundred muskoxen and one hundred wolves.

((
4PP
Create Beast - Muskoxen - 2PP
2PP
Create Beast - Wolves - 2PP
0PP
))

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: January 12, 2009, 08:09:17 pm »

The God Ur nodded to the God of Progress and spoke thusly; "Greetings, oh, Mad One. I have heard of Your idea called "Prayer" and Your ordering of the tiny rock-squiggles. I have come to help with this. I shall make myself ready in No Time at All."

And so Ur stepped aside into the No Time at All, letting Ru take his place in the All at Once. Ur drew His divine blade, Zimmerflity, and sliced Himself in three, for even though He was outside time, He wanted to work quickly.

The First of Three stepped into the Squabbling House of the Laws and, by putting the Law at swordpoint, set the Parliment of the Laws into a new ordering of numbers.

The Second of Three moved Himself to the Book of What Is and changed an uncertain number of words, for once he was done, big was little, small was large, and the weight of a single mote of dust was as far from nothing as a number could be.

The Third of Three, in No Time at All, moved all the things to fit the new order set forth by the rest or Ur. Weight was moved from mountains and pressed into seeds of grass and tufts of wind while the mountains and hills themselves where compressed to fit upon the back of a flea.

With His Great work almost done, Ur rejoined Himselves at the House of the Laws; A third, which was now three, plus a third, which was now three, plus a third, which was now three added together into a single whole which was and still remained an unchanging singleness. The All in One who was One with All reached into the gap between Nothing and Everything and pulled out the slightest mote of hope which was made endlessly heavy by the Numbering, so that those who were not Gods could be held back from despair through the power of Prayer.

With that, Ur steped back into the All at Once, letting Ru return to nothing in No Time at All. He gave this hope and a touch of His power to the God of Progress, so that he could make Prayer.

(Points for this turn go as follows:
3PP: Shape Land Major or Create Concept (I don't know which this should be): Set the value for what used to equal X/1 to equal 1/X instead and vise versa. What we know as 0.5 now comes on the number line and in sequence AFTER what we know as 2.
1PP: Help with Create Concept: Prayer, along with Servant Corps)

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: January 12, 2009, 08:32:11 pm »

((WTF?!?))
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: January 12, 2009, 08:59:47 pm »

((Yeah, what the hell does that conecpt do?))

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: January 12, 2009, 09:05:41 pm »

"You fool! What have you done!? Now complex mathematics will be... Very complex!"

"Damn cool idea, though.

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: January 12, 2009, 09:24:32 pm »

((Yeah, what the hell does that conecpt do?))

((Like inaluct said, math is now really really complicated, difficult and will give people headaches. For example, let's say you have a bag with 1 bean in it. You add the contents of another bag with 1 bean in it to the first bag. You now have half of an empty bag and one bag with half a bean in it. If you take the empty bag and the half full bag and put them together, you have 1/2 of a bag which is 1/4th full while also having a single empty bag and a single half full bag.

In reverse, you can take a bag with 1/2 a bean in it, divide the 1/2 bean into a 99/100ths of 1/2 a bean and a 1/100th of 1/2 a bean  and receive 50 beans in one bag and 198/200ths of a bean in the other.))
« Last Edit: January 12, 2009, 09:26:54 pm by Grek »

Dragooble

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: January 12, 2009, 09:52:52 pm »

A creature the size of europe can occupy only one tile.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: January 12, 2009, 10:00:01 pm »

((If you divide A by 1, you get A.

However, now that the laws of math have changed, if A is divided by 1, it becomes the same value as we know in this universe as 1/A.

So, let assume you get 10 marbles in a bag. We can assume that you the only one holding the marbles. The Number of Marbles/Amount of People Holding Said Marbles.

The Marbles suddenly turn into 1 marble, because 10/1=1.

This can harm capitalism greatly.))

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: January 12, 2009, 10:03:53 pm »

((In other words, division has become putting it to the negative-first power?))
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 61