Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 61

Author Topic: Lords of Creation  (Read 64570 times)

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
Re: Lords of Creation
« Reply #255 on: January 08, 2009, 11:11:37 pm »

((Ah. Well, once we get to high-level crafting, I'm totally making the best stuff my-dudes-exclusive. XD))
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: January 08, 2009, 11:24:58 pm »

((Hmm, I think I forgot to mention the crystal giving them telepathy whit each other, but I mentioned that some place earlier I think, and even if they hadn't they'd just use magic for it.))
((And they'd be wise philosophers yes, actually in difference to magic and reality that is the one were they are equal the gods themselves.))
((and now something I forgot))

Axiom contributes to the Hub, and after what might have been a minute or might have been millenia the work is done, upon which he immediately move inside the plane, and begin polishing the local stuffs (like making one portal lead to the the Education Plane and one (acssesable only to gods) to [whatever the mountain the gods meet on was called]).

Edit: for those that didn't notice, I added more info to a previous post.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2009, 11:27:28 pm by Armok »
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: January 08, 2009, 11:30:50 pm »

(Since there will not be enough PP for prayer this turn, I am going to do something else with mine and help make it next turn.)

Ur, upon reaching the parliamentarians, listened to their wants and their complaints about how ugly, stupid and ill mannered all of the others were. They wanted a way to make the others listen to reason for once. Ur obliged and gave to the parliamentarians the early, failed prototypes of Zimerflity, so that they could reach some results in their endless feuds.

As they begain to hack into eachother, chopping themselves to bits on instant and becoming whole once more the next, he wondered if that was a good idea.

(Nourish populace. 1PP, leaving 0.)

Dragooble

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: January 08, 2009, 11:33:57 pm »

As Nel'ulos commanded it to, the wind swept across the land, tearing up solid rock into a towering mountain range. this he decided, would be where his creations dwell.
(shape land moderate, 2pp spent i hope its moderate. if not I'll change it.
and are you sure it was a good idea to give bacteria a prototype ARTIFACT?)
A creature the size of europe can occupy only one tile.

duro

• Bay Watcher
  • On Break
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: January 08, 2009, 11:38:19 pm »

(The parlamentarians are not just bacteria I think, as they were created independently. Also, out of curiosity, is the sword really an artifact or just a mere fancy item?)
If slavery, barbarism and desolation are to be called peace, men can have no worse misfortune.

Psyco Jelly

• Bay Watcher
  • It begins!
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: January 08, 2009, 11:38:54 pm »

"Should one of these creatures destroy matter of any sort in Primordia, expect it to be punished severely. Banishment is likely, but should one do something truly blasphemous, it shall lose it's very permanence." Tevorak said in a tone as flat as shale, as though it were concentrating on something else.
Not only is it not actually advertising anything, it's just copy/pasting word salads about gold, runescape, oil, yuan, and handbags.  It's like a transporter accident combined all the spambots into one shambling mass of online sales.

Dragooble

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: January 08, 2009, 11:40:00 pm »

the sword he made used "create artifact". so yes its an artifact.)
A creature the size of europe can occupy only one tile.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: January 08, 2009, 11:48:02 pm »

"Should one of these creatures destroy matter of any sort in Primordia, expect it to be punished severely. Banishment is likely, but should one do something truly blasphemous, it shall lose it's very permanence." Tevorak said in a tone as flat as shale, as though it were concentrating on something else.
"And who is to decide what is such? and are they not already banished without even being created yet?"
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: January 08, 2009, 11:57:00 pm »

((Psyco Jelly, could you respond to my questions in my PM's?))

Wayock, listening to the conversation intently, was intrigued by these new creatures that were to be created, creatures to rival the gods themselves. They quite possible had the ability to dissent, rebel and overthrow him and his fellow gods.

"These.. Creatures are not welcome in Nar, my realm. Neither will it be connected to the hub. Yet, it may sometime in the future."

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: January 08, 2009, 11:58:24 pm »

and are you sure it was a good idea to give bacteria a prototype ARTIFACT?)

(The are thinking, sentient creatures which look like really angry old men in black togas who are constantly fighting with eachother. Giving them weapons isn't a good idea at all. They're the laws of physics and I have them trying to chop eachother to bits with weapons made from fallacious arguements and menancing with spikes of Your Mother is a Goat's Rectum.)

Psyco Jelly

• Bay Watcher
  • It begins!
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: January 09, 2009, 12:03:08 am »

Axiom's words snapped Tevorak out of his glaze.
"Perhaps I choose these words carelessly. My mind is on... other things. But you know that I established the ability of substances in this realm to exist without instantly being consumed by the void. Just... How could any willingly being destroy matter? How can there be any greater misdeed? What happens when matter is destroyed? Where does it go?! Where is my first stone!?"
After his loud rant, Tevorak calmed himself down.
"I-I'm Sorry. I simply hope that your creatures will not find a reason to destroy matter."
Not only is it not actually advertising anything, it's just copy/pasting word salads about gold, runescape, oil, yuan, and handbags.  It's like a transporter accident combined all the spambots into one shambling mass of online sales.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: January 09, 2009, 12:15:24 am »

"I assure you I have a reason for giving them this ability; symmetry and retrace ability, and as you say none would willingly use such an ability, and thus my conclusion is that it will not be used and thus is harmless. As for were it goes, it is converted to magic flow, and whit the proper information it can be recreated, and nothing can truly destroy information."

Edit: fatal gramr error: reason != ability
« Last Edit: January 09, 2009, 12:25:32 am by Armok »
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

duro

• Bay Watcher
  • On Break
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: January 09, 2009, 12:24:31 am »

Not in the least caring about the rants of the other deities, Etom Enol swirled through the Hub, thinking, dancing around its nuclear center, while minding the consciousnesses of the to be formed creatures, admiring their perfection as well as infusing and binding them with the powers of the Hub. Finally, he turned onto their insides, activating them, to let them begin thinking, preparing them for the time when the other gods will have completed them.

"Your existence is a precious gift, and two other gifts you will recieve. Remember all three of them. Then we all shall congregate."

(Guide people (that not yet exist somehow, hehe): 1 PP, none left)
If slavery, barbarism and desolation are to be called peace, men can have no worse misfortune.

Psyco Jelly

• Bay Watcher
  • It begins!
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: January 09, 2009, 12:27:17 am »

"Recreated, maybe. But is truly the same object as the first?"

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: January 09, 2009, 12:30:04 am »

"If the matter is destroyed, this would be most disturbing," Berridan contributed. "But to reshape matter is the essence of crafting; I have no objection to it."
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 61