Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 61

Author Topic: Lords of Creation  (Read 64394 times)

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Lords of Creation
« Reply #855 on: February 09, 2009, 04:47:14 pm »

Xiuthagurbhahwauhwa grabbed the sides of the dimensional window and pulled himself through. As he did, a palm tree on a sandy beach could be seen through the window behind him. He stood by the other three gods with one hand holding the portal open with the Hook of Power and one hand gripping the Mattock of The Underworld.

"Now there are four of us here."

Jay Kayell

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Lazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #856 on: February 09, 2009, 04:49:49 pm »

"That hardly makes a difference. Should we go to the Arbiter's Grounds and discuss these matters with all the gods perhaps?"
Decapitation - enjoy the difference

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #857 on: February 09, 2009, 06:04:37 pm »

"Why are demons and slaves building in Khaven once more? Demons destroyed Khaven in the past. Now they invade those lands once more. They will spoil all that I have created there if I allow you to send them from Nessus."

Jay Kayell

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Lazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #858 on: February 09, 2009, 06:11:13 pm »

"Invade? The town of Khaven is nearly a hundred miles from your cities. That can hardly count as your land."

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #859 on: February 09, 2009, 06:13:47 pm »

"Huud is almost right next to it. The few survivors of the fall of Khaven founded Huud."

Jay Kayell

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Lazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #860 on: February 09, 2009, 06:28:33 pm »

"That is impossible, there were no survivors. But if it is that close I shall order them to leave." And he sent out a demon carrying his orders to the settlers.

They were angered by this, but they obeyed their lord and headed outside of the desert. They soon found another abandoned city and decided to settle there. This location was more suited to farming and they had soon set up enough farms to feed themselves.

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
« Reply #861 on: February 09, 2009, 10:12:23 pm »

Wayock sighed,
"Even though War is my sphere it is... Tiring. When it's between gods. There is no winner, no death no anything just gods throwing divine things at each other. It's boring."

"I'm going to make a TOURNAMENT PLANE OH YEAH."

No on steal my plan.

Poltifar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #862 on: February 10, 2009, 08:31:38 am »

Zyenild rubbed his temples, this was starting to give him a headache. He decided to let the other gods decide wether they should attack Yaven'Gan or not, atleast for now. He waited patiently next to the others. If they attacked, he would help and seal off Yaven'Gan in the gem.
<@Poltifar> yeah i've played life for almost 23 years
<@Poltifar> i specced myself into a corner, i should just reroll
<@Akroma> eh
<@Akroma> just play the minigames until your subscription runs out

Navian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #863 on: February 10, 2009, 09:41:54 am »

(Two is enough, so if you want to do that, you can do it with Apura. In theory. I'd love to move past this...)

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #864 on: February 10, 2009, 09:58:31 am »

"Wayok, war is tiring for mortals too. I'm wondering, are you finally willing to declare War to be solely Astral Combat? Or am I hoping for too much?
I have left Bay12Games to pursue a life of non-Bay12Games. If you need to talk to me, please email at me at igorhorst at gmail dot com.

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #865 on: February 10, 2009, 11:29:42 am »

((Oh no you didn't. I vote against sealing Yaven'Gan in anything. Not let him perform any actions next turn; acceptable. No actions ever; no.

Meanwhile, back on the surface of primordia))

Insurgo was pleased, for his citadel was inhabited again. In it’s ruined halls, the Corrupted eat, slept, and brewed.
Insurgo had nothing better to do, so he went forth to the Corrupted, and spoke unto them:
“My children, your home lies in ruins. But come, we shall repair it.”

So the Corrupted planned, and felled the overgrown tevorim plants, and made of them ladders and platforms against the fortresses walls, and hauled great chunks of stone into position. When a stone was put in place, Insurgo joined it to the whole once more. The wrecked interior was carefully reassembled in the same way. After years of work, the citadel filled the cavern with a red glow once more, and Corrupted strode through its interior. Teachers worked on deciphering texts in the uncovered libraries; brewers were delighted to find that some rooms had been designed as distilleries. Everyone was given bedrooms; the tribal peoples were delighted at this luxury.

Only the rear of the citadel had been modified in the repairs; once a simple gate, now a three-layered defensive structure, with extra gems taken from all over the structure.

Insurgo saw the work, and it was good. He spoke unto the corrupted also; “I will take residence within my citadel now, but you may act as you will. However, I have some advice: do not travel down to the underworld; the gemchildren, whilst good people at heart, are ruled by a cruel leader, and will attack you on sight. If I were you, I would indeed prepare for war, for Zyenild may not appreciate my retaking of this place.” 

((1PP: Repair the citadel; same as it was before someone threw magic at it. No PP left now.))
Long Live United Forenia!

Jay Kayell

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Lazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #866 on: February 10, 2009, 12:33:56 pm »

"Ur, you have a sword that can cut through speech, have you not? Use it on my words then, and you will see the truth behind them."

(He is telling the truth.)

Poltifar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #867 on: February 10, 2009, 01:16:37 pm »

((Nuke, I dont mind you retaking the citadel, as long as you and your people remain out of my and the gemchildren's business and magic.))
<@Poltifar> yeah i've played life for almost 23 years
<@Poltifar> i specced myself into a corner, i should just reroll
<@Akroma> eh
<@Akroma> just play the minigames until your subscription runs out

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
« Reply #868 on: February 10, 2009, 11:41:32 pm »

"Ahaha, you are wishing too much. Astral Combat would be alot MORE boring."

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #869 on: February 11, 2009, 01:20:12 am »

Ur shook his head and returned to his own realm, never to return.

((Sorry guys, the lack of well planned PP costs, a DM and a workable combat system has bogged down the game to the point where I just can no longer enjoy it. It's not the players, you all are great.  It's the ruleset. They were fine for the early game when everything was being created, but it fails when things start getting destroyed. I'm out. If any of you want one of Ur's artifacts, the loyalty of the Urettes or the loyalty of Jotun, you can claim it using 3PP each. Was fun.))
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 61