Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 61

Author Topic: Lords of Creation  (Read 64396 times)

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Lords of Creation
« Reply #810 on: February 07, 2009, 12:46:31 am »

((What about the guy looking for demon bones? Also, I guess he might like the fact that nothing is coming in or out of his super secret base. On the other hand, his army and all of his slaves are all dead, and he's entombed inside a mountain.))

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #811 on: February 07, 2009, 01:04:19 am »

((Which one? Jotun, Ur's current favorate mortal, or the unnamed legion that was also out in the dessert looking for bones? Also, the city you just crushed and the city inside the pile of bones are two different cities. We really need to start giving theses places names. I choose Huud for the city inside the dead giant.))

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #812 on: February 07, 2009, 05:26:36 am »

And unto Insurgo did speaketh the hologram; and Insrugo did say unto the hologram;
"You're a few hundred years late. Millions of mortals died in the great battle between 'good' and 'evil'."
Insurgo sighed.
"There is no battle that can be fought without mortals suffering more than gods.
Would you like a drink?"

((Hang around for a while, but truly there is nothing the Illochicate can do for the world (for now), without, you know, godmodding.
And I refuse to partake in godmodding.
Although, if you have a suggestion, which does not include godmodding, hit me.))

And Insurgo did turn unto Xiuthagurbhahwauhwa, and said;
"What was that for? I mean, he wasn't up to anything. Was he?
But more importantly; how long have you been sitting there?"

((I mean, he now has no power at all! Unless you have some idea of how he can regain some power very soon, I'm interfering. In a baaad way. In a, *gasp*, sudden plot change! Insurgo allies with Yaven'Gan FTW?, way.))

Long Live United Forenia!

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
« Reply #813 on: February 07, 2009, 06:08:51 am »

((
Erif and his followers could talk one of the Uretes into taking them somewhere.
))
((
Wut.
))

Jay Kayell

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Lazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #814 on: February 07, 2009, 08:42:10 am »

(He can still use his old plan to regain power. He just has to modify it a little.
And he had already sent away his slaves and the legion, so they did not perish in the formation of the mountain.)

Yaven'Gan seethed with anger, he was now trapped underground, and he did not know how to get out. Fortunately he had swallowed the divine essence he had extracted from the dead demons, in preparation of the ritual, and so he still had it. He could not reach the source of energy he needed, but perhaps it could reach him?

He sat down and started to meditate, and the divine essence within him bonded with his body and soul. Now he just needed to get the energy...
Decapitation - enjoy the difference

Psyco Jelly

• Bay Watcher
  • It begins!
    • View Profile
« Reply #815 on: February 07, 2009, 03:33:40 pm »

"And now, my stone-kin... You shall have order. The strongest shall become lords, who others pay tribute. Those loyal to the lords shall gain power themselves. Those who cast out this order shall be punished. Those who prove themselves more capable than the lords shall ursurp their position. Those who break their loyalty to each other... Shall be cast to the surface world."

Create concept (Fealty) 3PP

(This fealty isn't based on bloodline, it is based on power and influence. You could be the son of one of the lords, and be viewed as scum.)
Not only is it not actually advertising anything, it's just copy/pasting word salads about gold, runescape, oil, yuan, and handbags.  It's like a transporter accident combined all the spambots into one shambling mass of online sales.

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #816 on: February 07, 2009, 04:15:16 pm »

((Wut.))

((Suppose it should be Urettes. Ur and the Urettes.))

neo1096

• Bay Watcher
  • It watches and waits...
    • View Profile
« Reply #817 on: February 07, 2009, 08:31:32 pm »

((I mean, he now has no power at all! Unless you have some idea of how he can regain some power very soon, I'm interfering. In a baaad way. In a, *gasp*, sudden plot change! Insurgo allies with Yaven'Gan FTW?, way.))
Aren't you dead?
What again? Iron scepter - Lovehealing? Oh, I almost shed a tear... Put it in your ass, I'm talking about importans artistic defences!!! You see, yaks and bridge... Stop polishing that scepter! You're disgusting me!"

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #818 on: February 07, 2009, 11:42:00 pm »

Aren't you dead?
((Yes, he is. He is in the Underworld, at a bar.))

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #819 on: February 08, 2009, 05:53:57 am »

((I commited some weird form of suicide to avoid justice. But hey, I'm a god! Besides, you can't 'die'. Your enternal spirit is banished to the underworld. And it has been made clear that leaving the underworld again is fairly easy. But I'm being nice, and hanging around.
Would you like a drink?))
Long Live United Forenia!

Jay Kayell

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Lazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #820 on: February 08, 2009, 06:04:39 am »

(I will be giving out PP later today. You should use any you have left before then.)

Poltifar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #821 on: February 08, 2009, 02:13:32 pm »

Zyenild looked at his magical hourglass. It seemed this cycle was about to end. Well, time to give the Gemchildren yet another power to use.

Returning to his divine form, he moved to the Diamond Citadel. There, he dug a deep hole underneath it, a hole reaching into his own magical part of the Hub. From there, erupted a huge amount of magical energy, which under his will calmed down and liquified. And thus, spouted from a well undeneath the Citadel a fountain of pute liquified magical energy, the Well of Magic.

Zyenild let Fan-Hondak and Garnol and the rest of them figure out what could be done with this new power. As for he, he yet again took his avatar form. Walking the world as in semi-mortal was indeed quite enjoyable, no wonder Insurgo had done it all the time!

((Dig deep hole portal to the Hub, 1PP, it cant really be used to access the hub unless you think you can survive the maelstrom of magical energies bursting from it.
Creat Well of Magic artifact, 3PP, its magical energies can be used to make even more powerful magics, items, and constructs, as well as be used to shield the citadel and surrounding city if needed.))
<@Poltifar> yeah i've played life for almost 23 years
<@Poltifar> i specced myself into a corner, i should just reroll
<@Akroma> eh
<@Akroma> just play the minigames until your subscription runs out

Jay Kayell

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Lazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #822 on: February 08, 2009, 02:27:22 pm »

(Later is now.

Same amount of PP to everyone as last turn.)

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #823 on: February 08, 2009, 03:47:32 pm »

The Lord of the Underworld turns to Insurgo.

"Well, he was probably up to something, I think."

((Also, Yaven'Gan's army would almost certainly have been destroyed. He ordered them to leave, but the post didn't actually say that they had left yet, and even if they had, clearing the vicinity of where the mountain/ocean would end up would be very difficult to do in a limited time frame.))

Jay Kayell

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Lazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #824 on: February 08, 2009, 05:00:32 pm »

Yaven'Gan meditated for a full month without interruption before he could feel the power surging within him. And as he released it the Mark on his slaves both on Primordia and in the underworld became active, and their souls were shattered and called to him. Several billion fractured souls flowed into him, like a great river, and the entire chamber of the World Mountain was illuminated by a dull greenish glow. After a few minutes the flow stopped, and he raised his hands towards the ceiling.

A ray of divine fire of unimaginable heat shot down from Lotan, and within seconds it had melted a path through the mountain. It flowed into his chest, where the divine essence was, and his godly powers started to return. Soon all the power of Lotan had been drained into him, and the Keepers fled through the portal to Nessus mere moments before it collapsed.

With a deafening blast his mortal form exploded, and he was once again a god. He smashed his way through the weakened rock and returned to Nessus.

His first action was to change the flow of time there back to its previous state. Then he collapsed the portal. The demons had multiplied in his absence, and he now had many human slaves as well, captured by the great army.

(Change flow of time in Nessus: 1PP. Destroy portal: 1PP)

Without the larger sun the surface of Primordia started to turn cold again, and it was once again hard for life to exist there.
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 61