Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 61

Author Topic: Lords of Creation  (Read 64407 times)

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Lords of Creation
« Reply #795 on: February 05, 2009, 05:04:36 pm »

"Jotun! We shall build a great tower for you to reside within and guard this tribe of humans. Once it is complete, I shall begin to truely teach you the secrets of sorcery."

Jotun saluted and asked, "What shall be need to construct this tower, Lord Ur?"

"First shall be the bones of demons and dragons. They hold a power within them still and remain strong as steel. Gather some of the tribesmen to go out onto the old battlefields in search of them."

And so it was that Jotun walked into the desert in search of the bones of the demons....

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #796 on: February 06, 2009, 09:38:37 pm »

over 2000 years had passed since any influence by the Illochicate on these planes...

To all gods but Inaurgo, the bar he sat on went suddenly black and impossible to sense.

Insurgo sat in the Bar, when a gravitational ripple appeared, it formed a singularity that instantly bust, sending forth more ripples, interference creating more singularities in an infinitely complex pattern, after a fraction of a second it took the shape of a creature of beauty and a gleam of wisdom that even the gods did not posses in her eye.

The hologram spoketh:

"Well met again, god of corruption, our last message was interfered whit and might have contained inaccurate information upon arrival and the measures to prevent that from happening again took some time to implement. We have fitted this message whit a low tier ((nonsentinent)) AI and it should be able to answer any questions you might have.
We are also considering to send a true emissary, however this would require great effort on both sides."

The message awaited the response of the good

((I'm considering to send Iquanovas sister Zillaya instead.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
She's more deviant and wilder than the paladin-ish Iuanova, while Iuanova would want to turn all of Primordia into perfection of eternal infinite happiness and beauty Zillaya would just stop the worst illians ad play around the rest of the time. Iquanova would defeat a foe but turning it into an expanding cloud of neutrinos and a smell of ozone in the air, Zallaya would instead rip them apart whit gravity tides in some horrifying way. Also Zallaya has a more... intimate understanding of biology (Iquanova dosn't even have something to hide whit that toga-thingy, in like whit almost all of the Illochicate). Iuanova would be a better representative for the Illochicate, but that's not necessary the best roleplaying choice. Zallaya is also the only member of the Illochicate to ever want something else and would PREFER something like Primordia before eternal peace and perfection and happiness.))
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #797 on: February 06, 2009, 09:48:57 pm »

stop the worst villains
((Who are the worst villains?))

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #798 on: February 06, 2009, 10:05:22 pm »

The God of Progress awoke from its slumber/emo-death. Those who are Gods might hear the God's mutterring:

"axiom's creations, don't you try to hide from me. I felt your presence, I have copied your templates, to make feeble copies. But now, now i see your true form.

and i know it is ugly.

ugly beyond all imaginablity.

did you know, did you know that my idea of progress is based off acheiving what 'perfectness'. yes you are perfect but you are also ugly...ugly beyond belief. even I did not compherend the horrors behind that glare, but now i know.

Axiom's Creations, you are arrogant, and it show in your ugliness. You represent the ultimate ruling class, the ruling class that will oppress even the Gods. You believe yourself to be superior, when the fact of the matter is, nobody here is. You care about interference for the 'good of creation', but did you ever ask us? What if we don't want to be your lapdogs? What if we prefer to live and die by our own hands?

What Axiom fails to realize is that his rules are artibrary, just the same as the rules that many people made. He merely claimed that his beings are perfect, so there are perfect. It's a very clever scheme, why haven't the evil Gods thought of that. They could create a horrible looking Cthulu-type monster, slab the "Perfect" tag on it, and volia, instant perfection. In fact, I'm suprised there hasn't been a God yet who adopted the sphere of Perfection.

Oh right, I know. Because most Gods don't play hard and fast with making petty definitions and distinictions. They actually try to prove themselves, to lift themselves by the bootstraps, rather than getting honors upon honors served on a silver platter.

Anyone within their right mind would see through the falsehoods of Axiom, to see that Axiom's Creations have failings. The primary failing of all: The failing of arrogance. That, that is what makes you ugly.

I have done many wrongs in my life, but worst of all was defending Axiom when he imposed those ugly creations on the multiverse. I am willing to ally with any God, regardless of alignment, to wipe these MONSTERS off the face of the mulitiverse.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2009, 10:09:49 pm by Servant Corps »
I have left Bay12Games to pursue a life of non-Bay12Games. If you need to talk to me, please email at me at igorhorst at gmail dot com.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #799 on: February 06, 2009, 10:50:52 pm »

((he cant know why that room went out of his sight, nor anything that happens whitin. Also the species are called alphamorts, and Axiom isn't the leader.

And none of them has actulay claimed to be perfect or better IC, that was just my description of them.

Also, they are not arrogant, Iquanova is a bit arrogant personally but most are not.

Of coarse, you might have just meant that rant IC and realise it's wrong bot your god don't.))
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
« Reply #800 on: February 06, 2009, 10:56:07 pm »

((I'm fine with them... Except for them interfering in anything, I'm fine with them being observers but otherwise it is completely unfair and overpowered.))

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #801 on: February 06, 2009, 10:59:33 pm »

((You can always try and get rid of them by hitting on them. "HAY BABY HOW YOU DOING ETC"))

neo1096

• Bay Watcher
  • It watches and waits...
    • View Profile
« Reply #802 on: February 06, 2009, 11:00:40 pm »

So spend PP to destroy the race if they interfere. You've got more than Insurgo and Axiom hasn't been getting any, cuz he left.
What again? Iron scepter - Lovehealing? Oh, I almost shed a tear... Put it in your ass, I'm talking about importans artistic defences!!! You see, yaks and bridge... Stop polishing that scepter! You're disgusting me!"

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #803 on: February 06, 2009, 11:04:07 pm »

As Jotun walked through the desert, Ur walked through the remains of the old village and began to collect the shattered bits of fallen stars.

"I had never noticed how finely made these gems of Zyenild are. Even shattered and melted into glass, they hold within them a great power. I shall make use of these gems in the Tower."

Ur piled the gems inside of the skull of Nel'uos, storing them away for a time while he worked. Ur drew upon the Wind God's power to reach into the sky and pull down clouds, bending them and shaping them into a long spiral staircase that reached into the firmament. At the top, he placed a fluffy platform of mist. He nodded, for it was good.

((1PP: Create a staircase of clouds.))
« Last Edit: February 06, 2009, 11:05:49 pm by Grek »

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
« Reply #804 on: February 06, 2009, 11:20:39 pm »

((I think what exactly this Alphamort did was overpowered, which was, it prevented Inaluct, well his god to sense something within his own realm.))
« Last Edit: February 06, 2009, 11:22:34 pm by Emperor_Jonathan »

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #805 on: February 06, 2009, 11:24:59 pm »

((he cant know why that room went out of his sight, nor anything that happens whitin. Also the species are called alphamorts, and Axiom isn't the leader.

And none of them has actulay claimed to be perfect or better IC, that was just my description of them.

Also, they are not arrogant, Iquanova is a bit arrogant personally but most are not.

Of coarse, you might have just meant that rant IC and realise it's wrong bot your god don't.))

Armok, you fail to realize that my god have never actually TALKED to any of these 'new' Axiom's Creations. I don't even know ICly they even decided to rename themselves and got a ton of other non-Axiom's Creations in their ranks. So, yes, all I said was IC.
I have left Bay12Games to pursue a life of non-Bay12Games. If you need to talk to me, please email at me at igorhorst at gmail dot com.

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #806 on: February 06, 2009, 11:31:10 pm »

((Alright, fine.))

Xiuthagurbhahwauhwa, who had been sitting nearby sipping a White Russian, turned his bar stool towards Insurgo and the hologram.

"So, Insurgo, why are you associating with these incorruptible beings, anyway? Isn't that sort of a bad alliance? I mean, you're the god of corruption, after all."

The Lord of The Underworld takes another sip of his drink, and looks at the pictures of the two possible Alphamort emissaries.

"Hmm. The one with the snake tail is sort of fat. If you're going to keep working with these things, try and get them to send the other one. The one in the purple dress."

Xiuthagurbhahwauhwa swishes his drink around.

"Anyway, why are they doing this in my bar? You should ask it."

Xiuthagurbhahwauhwa points towards the AI.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #807 on: February 06, 2009, 11:40:08 pm »

((SC: ok, no hard feelings on either side then.))

"This is a prerecorded message. It is programmed to upon arrival appear at whatever location Insurgo happens to be. As an Alphamort Zillaya chose her appearance freely and her intentions were not included in the data deemed necessary to include in this message. Also, my sister does not look fat."

((were else has the term "pre-recorded message" appeared in this game?))
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #808 on: February 07, 2009, 12:09:30 am »

Xiuthagurbhahwauhwa giggles. He is probably drunk.

"I think I need to go do something."

Minutes later, as Yaven'Gan sauntered towards the object of his desire, the ground rumbled beneath him and a figure with a hook and mattock shot up through the crumbled pavement of the ruined street. It barreled into Yaven'Gan, knocking him onto the floor. Obviously, the figure was Xiuthagurbhahwauhwa. He raised his mattock and struck the earth. As he did, the ground around them rippled disturbingly before folding around into a maelstrom of earth.

The whirling mass of jagged rock shredded and destroyed everything more than ten feet away from The Lord of the Underworld and Yaven'Gan in a huge, miles-wide radius. It settled down into a massive solid shape, leaving the two gods encased in a small circular area of dark claustrophobic space. The new mountain, the largest that Primordia had ever known, would be called The World Mountain.

Deep inside it, the Baron of Cold and Master of Discomfort stood over his captive.

"Yaven'Gan, I'm getting tired of this."

As the hideous mortal opened his mouth to speak, Xiuthagurbhahwauhwa thrust his hand inside and grabbed his tongue. Amid Yaven'Gan's shocked vocalizations, the Lord of the Underworld slowly began to pull. As a fleshy ripping sound began to echo throughout the tomb of rock, Xiuthagurbhahwauhwa moved his head close to Yaven'Gan's, as if to whisper something in his ear.

Instead of whispering, he nibbled on his earlobe as he pulled the evil god's tongue out.

((Take that!))

Minutes later, as he stood laughing over the injured, humiliated god, Xiuthagurbhahwauhwa looked at the leprous god-tongue he clenched in his fist. He dropped it onto the rough floor of the room and ground it into a thick paste under his foot.

"I am sealing you within this mountain, Yaven'Gan. Let it be your new home."

Xiuthagurbhahwauhwa looks around for a second.

"I really should have written a dramatic monologue for this. Oh well."

With that, Xiuthagurbhahwauhwa reached down and took Yaven'Gan's fine clothing, armor, sword, and magic crown, leaving him naked and without a tongue.

"I was going to take your clothes earlier, but I didn't want the ear nibbling thing to look... Well... You know."

With that, the God of the Underworld made his way through the rock, hardening it and sealing his path as he went. He reached the top of his new mountain, and imbued it with a hardness never before seen in the world; a hardness impenetrable by nearly any god. Only he or Tevorak would stand a chance of making their way through the mountain in any reasonable amount of time.

With a wave of his hand, Xiuthagurbhahwauhwa swept in an icy typhoon; it approached the recently shattered landscape like a roaring advent, drowning the desert. It submerged roughly half of the World Mountain in icy, crystal water.

"He deserved it. Maybe I should have made it more awkward."

Xiuthagurbhahwauhwa went back to the underworld to enjoy some amateur karaoke.

((1PP - Attack and humiliate Yaven'Gan.
Shape Land (Major) 3PP - Created The World Mountain around Yaven'Gan
Shape Land (Moderate) 2PP - Created a cold, smallish ocean))

((There. Sealed.))

((Crap. Ur, your giant guy can swim, right? Or you can rescue him or something? Actually, he might be dead anyway, from the mountain's formation. You know what? I'm sure you can talk Nel'ulos or my god into sending him back to the world of the living. Remember, my god is drunk, so he wouldn't have thought about that.))

((
((were else has the term "pre-recorded message" appeared in this game?))
))
((Answering Machine of The Underworld.))
« Last Edit: February 07, 2009, 12:21:25 am by inaluct »

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #809 on: February 07, 2009, 12:42:33 am »

((The giant is dead, sitting where the old portal to Nessus was. Apek killed it. There is a village of humans camping out in it's ribcage. Ur and the Uretes can teleport, in a manner of speaking. So can most of the other Gods. Erif and his followers could talk one of the Uretes into taking them somewhere. And Yaven'Gan could just take it in stride and decide that he now has an awesome top secret base which no nornal mortals can attack and start plotting to take over the world.))
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 61