Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 61

Author Topic: Lords of Creation  (Read 64578 times)

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Lords of Creation
« Reply #570 on: January 25, 2009, 03:38:32 pm »

"Just so you know, killing innocents isn't really going to make me hurry. I am the ruler of the underworld, after all."

Dragooble

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #571 on: January 25, 2009, 03:47:38 pm »

((he was reffering to Ur-ru and Wayock now go back to playing twister! >:())
A creature the size of europe can occupy only one tile.

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #572 on: January 25, 2009, 04:16:47 pm »

((I was referring to Yaven'Gan. Go back to bumbling and leading your people into a deathtrap.))

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: January 25, 2009, 06:07:14 pm »

Wayocks scouts tell that part of the great army, but not all exited the desert and started raiding and pillaging in the countryside.

"But Master we must help these innocent people!"
"No Erif, he is just trying to bait us. He knows protecting the innocents is our goal and he is exploiting that. And remember for every person that he kills, it adds another to the aid of the Lord of the Dead. He's metaphorically shooting stabbing himself in his own foot."

Jay Kayell

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Lazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #574 on: January 25, 2009, 06:28:52 pm »

Yaven'Gan was furious, why did they not attack? Was it not their goal, to protect the innocent? He decided that he would have to provoke them even more. He thought to himself: "Let's see if they are willing to attack to save the mortals from a lifetime of torture and slavery."

Meanwhile ,in Khaven:

"Apep, I have new orders for you!"
"What are they, my lord?"
"Do not kill the mortals, capture them instead, and throw them into the portal to Nessus. They shall be forced to toil in the forges and on the fields until they perish."
"Yes, my lord."

Apep quickly dispatched a few demons to the legions to instruct them of their new orders. He also sent one to Nessus to inform them that more slaves would be arriving.
Decapitation - enjoy the difference

Dragooble

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #575 on: January 25, 2009, 07:07:52 pm »

Nel'ulos walked up to a young Behemoth named Nalan and asked him: "Nalan, do you actually think this is the right thing to do? your not just doing this because your god asked you?"
Nalan responded: "who is to say if this is right or wrong? not me not you and not whoever came up from the ground a while ago. xiga-whatever. in the mountains, and, maybe everywhere, life is very un-predictable. the fate of these men is just an unfortunate coincidence that existence decided to throw at them."
Nelulos said nothing more on the subject. he would have to watch this one a little more carefully.
to speed things up a bit Nel'ulos decided to make things as miserable as possible for the Narrians. he didn't expect his effort to do much with people who lived in miserable conditions, but he would at least have some fun.
Nel'ulos let out a mighty roar and the most foul weather possible started right over the Narrians heads. bone chilling winds, stone sized hail, lightning,
rain containing the foul stench of the demons. "the works" one might say. meanwhile the legions of demons and behemoths still stood in the usual desert sun. Nel'ulos couldn't suppress a little chuckle.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2009, 07:18:42 pm by Dragooble »

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: January 25, 2009, 09:10:54 pm »

The Scouts came back and told Wayock that the Demons were out raiding again, but instead of killing they were capturing the innocents and sending them back to the main army.
"But Wayock, why cannot we do something now?"
"Because he is baiting us again, do we want him to enslave all life on Primoridia forever, or do we want him to take only a few to enslave, of which we can free later?"
"Fine Wayock."
Wayock and Erif were standing, not speaking, looking out over the Horde. A large hail stone struck Erif and fell off.
"Just like home ey Wayock? The boys will like this. Ah! What a disgusting smell!"
The weather brought against them, no doubt by magical means, had the reverse affect of what was intended. The snow, hail and cold brought back memories of Nar, the country side started looking like Nar, although the Gemchildren were uncomfortable, the Narrians moral was boosted by the weather, although the smell dampened that. The cold would be a deterrent to the demons, used to the heat of Nessus. While the Narrians would be comfortable, having grown up in temperatures colder than this, having grown up on the glaciers, tundra and mountains of Nar.

Dragooble

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: January 25, 2009, 09:14:59 pm »

"... well that was pretty useless..."
the weather subsided. Nel'ulos's pride was damaged

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: January 25, 2009, 09:16:55 pm »

((PP soon? ;D))

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: January 25, 2009, 10:26:38 pm »

Ur stood on the battlefield and mused for a momment, before hatching an idea. He picked up a bit of clay from the ground and shaped it into a ball. He rolled it along the ground and the clay crumbled off, revealing an eyeball with four little scaly feet. He nodded and instructed it to go and spy upon the Demonic army.

((2PP: Create eyeballs with feet for spying.))

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: January 25, 2009, 10:28:14 pm »

((I'm going to respond, but I got caught up in making an awesome paining of Iquanova, I'm not sure I I'll overcome my absent-mindedness in time, but if I dont we can just blame it on the fact that there is more than a millennium of lag in game.))
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: January 26, 2009, 01:31:30 am »

"Wayock, why don't we throw a few stars at them?"

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: January 26, 2009, 01:46:03 am »

"We don't want to unbalancethe fundamental forces of the void."

((PP soon?))

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: January 26, 2009, 02:18:20 am »

Forces, smorces. Blast them!

Jay Kayell

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Lazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: January 26, 2009, 02:52:33 am »

(I am holding your PP hostage until you attack me! :P

No, just kidding. Since it seems we all agree that more PP is necessary I'll give some out later today.)

Yaven'Gan was absolutely furious, they would not fight then? At this pace he might as well enslave the entire world. Apparently enslavement was not harsh enough. He connected mentally with Apep again.

"Apep, throw half of the captured mortals into the portal, let the demons do whatever they wish to the rest."
"Yes, my lord."

Now the mortals were afflicted with unspeakable horrors at the hands of the sadistic demons.

"Perhaps now they will fight me."
Decapitation - enjoy the difference
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 61