Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 61

Author Topic: Lords of Creation  (Read 64683 times)

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Lords of Creation
« Reply #420 on: January 20, 2009, 04:58:57 pm »

Is this, like, closed?
In other words; lemme in, this is fun!
Long Live United Forenia!

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: January 20, 2009, 05:07:51 pm »

You may not touch my bacteria. Nope. I would love to, but my Exarch said no, and I gotta listen to my Exarch, you know.

Why not use Axiom's Perfect Creation? I'm sure you could try to make them super-perfect.

(Nuke, this is open. PM the current person who give out PP, in this case, Jay Kayell , or Psycho Jelly, with your concept of the God. If they accept it, you can post and join!)
I have left Bay12Games to pursue a life of non-Bay12Games. If you need to talk to me, please email at me at igorhorst at gmail dot com.

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: January 20, 2009, 05:53:19 pm »

((What new era, and what would bringing it around entail?))

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: January 20, 2009, 06:42:46 pm »

((Law, order and central government, brought about by granting some chosen mortal supernatual powers, an army and telling them to conquer the world in the name of the Gods.))

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: January 20, 2009, 06:55:44 pm »

((Yeaaaaah, next turn though.))

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: January 20, 2009, 07:21:22 pm »

((Grek.

I was planning to create a superarmy of bacteria next turn that will start a humanitaran intervention to stop the war. Armed with swords.

But now that you are planning something, I may have to reconsider. I may have to haul out the Superweapon.))
« Last Edit: January 20, 2009, 07:33:04 pm by Servant Corps »
I have left Bay12Games to pursue a life of non-Bay12Games. If you need to talk to me, please email at me at igorhorst at gmail dot com.

Dragooble

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: January 20, 2009, 08:38:19 pm »

((has more pp been given out?))
A creature the size of europe can occupy only one tile.

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: January 20, 2009, 09:36:43 pm »

(No PP just yet, please, I have to think of something to spend 4PP on before the next turn. Maybe I'll manifest Ru as a totally seperate God so I can be in two places at once. Or create a few horrible monsters to ravage the lands/fight for the Divine Emperor.))

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: January 20, 2009, 09:37:26 pm »

(Make the horrible monsters.)

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: January 20, 2009, 09:58:16 pm »

"In preparation for the great conflict, I shall create two races of beasts to serve in My divine legions."

Ur reached downwards into the sky of Un-Primordia and snatched a bit of flame from the Un-Nar. He blew into it, raining embers down onto Un-Creation and from those embers burst forth a horde of beasts, each nothing more than a single toothy mouth filled with thirteen tounges of flame. These beasts leap and danced like fire and consumed all that they could get into their mouths.

Ur then reached upwards, to the place where the Living Laws fought and wounded eachother endlessly and drew the wounds from the bodies of the combatents. He threw the wounds into the sky and laughed like booming tunder as the stab-wounds and painful fractures grew wings and begain to swarm across the skys of the Un-World.

"These shall do well in the days to come!"

(2PP: Create beasts. Aggressive, animated flames, about the size of a largish poodle.
2PP: Create beasts. Sword wounds that fly around from person to person, latching on for just long enough to pierce some organs.)

Navian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: January 20, 2009, 11:59:56 pm »

New Entry

Name: Apura Khon
Spheres: Beauty, Longevity, Rebirth
Disposition: Overwhelmingly self-assured, patient
Appearance:  Mature, dark-skinned woman of unearthly beauty, garbed in silver and blue

The world was flourishing. Civilizations grew and spread, struggle and suffer. New concepts were arising, new needs for future survival, to provide a deeper meaning to its myriad conflicts.

Apura was the spirit of those races, of those lives, of those lost souls seeking answers, beauty, and art. An amalgam, a unique assimilation of the diversities of sentient life, she was yet without form, and yet still she knew her purpose.

One peaceful night, none could say exactly when, there was a light in the sky as a new body was forming. First a thin crescent, then a hemisphere, and soon very full, the white disc dominated the night sky for three days. And then it waned back into nothingness, only to return another three days later. And this cycle repeated, the creatures of the world attuning to it, the tides rising and falling with it. A thing of beauty, a guide for fertility, an eblem of rebirth. Apura's first creation, now her home, the moon.

4 PP: Create Plane.

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: January 21, 2009, 12:03:03 am »

"Huzzah! A rebirth god! You know what this means? Another person in favor of reincarnation!"

Navian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: January 21, 2009, 12:08:58 am »

"I... see. You assume..."

"There can be rebirth without true death, and not all who die necessarily warrant rebirth. I care not what happens to the souls of the dead, though I do wish to bring new life. I do not exist to play politics."

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: January 21, 2009, 12:10:58 am »

"Yeah, and how can something that has never died be reborn? You can only be born once. Any rebirths without death are metaphorical."

"Also, we haven't invented politics yet."

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: January 21, 2009, 12:54:46 am »

Would anyone in the future seek Axiom, or his creations, they will not find him, for he has fled into were not even the gods can follow.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 61