Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 61

Author Topic: Lords of Creation  (Read 64678 times)

Jay Kayell

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Lazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Lords of Creation
« Reply #375 on: January 16, 2009, 01:47:23 am »

(There are still four people who have to use their PP. However, if a majority wants a new turn I'll give out PP later today.)
Decapitation - enjoy the difference

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: January 16, 2009, 02:40:57 am »

(someone help make prayer or I will suddenly have a spare PP for making havoc with just before the new round.)

Jay Kayell

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Lazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: January 16, 2009, 01:33:51 pm »

(No you won't  ;)

1 more PP than last turn to the following gods: The Old One, due to the increased amount of life on Primordia, Ur-Re, for his excellent roleplaying as a rather insane god, Zyenild for his new followers and me, due to the large increase in my follower's numbers. The same amount as last time to the rest.

Also, Grek may add madness to his god's spheres if he wishes. Any jokes involving Sparta and madness will be punished severely...

Also#2, the changes made by Ur doesn't affect the planes of other gods unless they wish them to. No other god may forcefully change your plane without invading it and/or defeating you in a fight.)
« Last Edit: January 16, 2009, 01:41:39 pm by Jay Kayell »

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: January 16, 2009, 03:20:48 pm »

(Er. Followers don't exactly count until Prayer gets implemented.

Okay. 3 PP to Establish the concept of Prayer, FOR REAL THIS TIME!
1 PP to...um...Nourish Bacteria Population.)
I have left Bay12Games to pursue a life of non-Bay12Games. If you need to talk to me, please email at me at igorhorst at gmail dot com.

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: January 16, 2009, 03:31:12 pm »

(Maddness sphere added.)

"It is good to see prayer finally start to exist. It seems that, second to a desire for more weapons and things to fight, the Parliament of the Law wants to come along with their kind and gentle Creator into His most blessed of Realms. Could I please be permitted to transport my first creations into the place that Tevorak made? They would be utterly miserable with disappointment if you were to refuse."

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: January 16, 2009, 03:46:28 pm »

(madness? this is not madness! this-- oh, right. punished severely)

Dragooble

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: January 16, 2009, 04:40:55 pm »

Nel'ulos struck the mountain he had created with his mighty glaive.
from the mountain range arose a 200 foot long serpent, the serpent came to face nel'ulos. "you will be the guardian of this mountain. watch over the creatures soon to come here."
(create avatar 4pp none left.)
A creature the size of europe can occupy only one tile.

Jay Kayell

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Lazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: January 16, 2009, 06:37:27 pm »

Er. Followers don't exactly count until Prayer gets implemented.

(Prayer is simply your followers asking you for something and in doing so giving you more energy. If you were to get enough worshipers you would get the same power increase, your problem is that you oppose slavery and therefore cannot force anyone to worship you in the same way an evil god can.

Now that prayer exists mortals will grant extra energy without being forced to though, they simply need to know of your existence and worship you.)

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: January 17, 2009, 11:08:49 pm »

(Well, the thing is, I haven't really given anybody any power to actually give you energy. Sure, you can create followers and force them to worship you, but that's not doing to do anything. What Prayer does is that your followers are now able to help you, and thus give you PP. Before, it meant nothing, now it does.

However, I really can't think of anything for me to do. I mean, I saved the bacteria colony. The Bacteria colony have peace and justice. And who would be dumb enough to fight a war against BACTERIA?

Oh dear. I'll guess I'll be inactive until I think of something for me to do.)
I have left Bay12Games to pursue a life of non-Bay12Games. If you need to talk to me, please email at me at igorhorst at gmail dot com.

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: January 18, 2009, 02:21:05 am »

Ur went forth and carved deeply into the flesh of His creations, the Living Laws, and cut each of their legs in two from the knee, letting two half-feet step out into Primodia and the other two step into the place of Ur's exile. Ur nodded with satisfaction and taught them the secret of Lean This Way. From then on, the Servants of Ur were able to walk between the two worlds.

(1 PP: teach them to move between Primordia and 1/Primordia.)

Jay Kayell

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Lazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: January 18, 2009, 08:14:44 am »

Yaven'Gan teaches his slaves how to extract useful materials from the mountains and how to shape these materials into useful things. Now they could arm themselves and create many useful tools from the metal found in the dark mountains. He then teaches them of war, and how to kill, and they were ready to be unleashed into the mortal world.

He also decides that the time has come for war and conflict to ravage the world of mortals, but in order for this to happen he must create a basis for it. He therefore creates the concept of evil, and the hearts of some mortals turned dark. They started to desire that which others had but they did not, and they started using violence to get what they wanted.

Yaven'Gan looked upon them and was content, for finally mortals warred with each other.

(3PP: create concept: Evil. 3PP: teach populace)

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: January 18, 2009, 03:14:56 pm »

Yaven'Gan has done something to the people of Primordia. Some now try to kill other mortals. I do not like this. What happens when someone dies?

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: January 18, 2009, 08:11:13 pm »

You're right! Somebody might die! Or worse, somebody might...get hurt.

And the God of Balance panicked as mortals waged wars on each other. The god panicked and then thought of something...that is, in retrospect, stupid.

Wait a second. The concept of death...have not been invented yet! If I abolish death, nobody will die!

And so the God of Balance abolished death. And Yaven'Gan stares at the God of Balance.
(3 PP: Create Concept: Immortality.)

The God of Balance then commanded his Bacterial Exarch to head over to the mortals, so as to bring peace between Good and Evil. Once the Mortals realize they cannot die, the God of Balance hoped, the Mortals will lay down their arms and engage in negogations.
(1 PP: Guide Population)

(Again, I'm really, really sorry. The God of Balance must have been possessed by Ru or something.)
« Last Edit: January 18, 2009, 08:16:02 pm by Servant Corps »

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: January 18, 2009, 08:23:01 pm »

(Wait, do we have an afterlife? I guess not. If we do, ignore this. Actually, say something.)

Xiuthagurbhahwauhwa saw that The God of Balance's actions had caused a conflict; no one could be killed. The world was getting cluttered. Xiuthagurbhahwauhwa also saw an opening here. He made it so that although organisms were immortal, those that should have been killed would be forever imprisoned in the deep depths of Primordia. Their bodies would become inanimate and rot, but their souls would be trapped below the surface in the dank, dark underworld. And Xiuthagurbhahwauhwa would get to be their king. He asked Vogarmenn to be the one who watched over the distribution of souls.

(Think of this as my god creating what will eventually be one of many afterlifes and appointing Vogarmenn as the god who will function as psychopomp/reaper and distribute souls in the cosmic scheme of things. Feel free to make hissing noises at me for whatever reason.)

Create Concept: A Horrible Afterlife/Separable Souls (depends on how you look at it) 3PP
« Last Edit: January 18, 2009, 08:24:47 pm by inaluct »

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: January 18, 2009, 08:38:20 pm »

Wayock travels to his island. He cups his hands and gets water into them, he threw them up so very high. He grabbed his axe and swung it, hitting the water as it traveled down and it formed into a solid object forming his People. They are tanned humanoids and excel in martial tasks, combat, hunting etc. The first split into two, and the two into four. He taught the populace how to survive. He carried two back to the mainland and let them breed, soon there were dozens. He carried the other two into Nar, there they bred rapidly, soon there were hundreds. They had no name, yet, their name will be what they call them selves.

((Create Populace 3PP
Teach Populace 1 PP
))
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 61