Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 61

Author Topic: Lords of Creation  (Read 64663 times)

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Lords of Creation
« Reply #345 on: January 13, 2009, 12:28:18 am »

Ur nods His head to Himself, turns inside out and has Ru explain the following: "There are 13 Gods. If we all go into the same place, there is 1/13th of a God there. If one of us leaves, there is 1 God on the outside and 1/12th of a God on the inside. For any being outside of the Void, there is 1/13th of a God on the inside but more than 1/13th of a God in the sum of the subsets of the set containing everything inside  of the Void. We all still exist. Except me, because I don't."

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: January 13, 2009, 01:33:43 am »

"See?! As soon as one of you steps up to help me, I'm going to do it. I swear that I'll do it."

Xiuthagurbhahwauhwa slavers more than he was before, which is really saying something about his slavering abilities.

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: January 13, 2009, 01:39:05 am »

Wayock lifts his axe with one hand and lays the head of the axe in his other hand.

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: January 13, 2009, 01:49:32 am »

Xiuthagurbhahwauhwa attacks Ur at the same time as Wayock. If Wayock doesn't attack, Xiuthagurbhahwauhwa doesn't.

(Consider my 1 PP spent as soon as Emperor spends his. I wasn't being serious about this initially, but I think it'll make for some awesome mythology about a celestial battle between three gods, and probably diversify the current mythos a little).

(Because, as everybody knows, violence = diversity).

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: January 13, 2009, 01:53:37 am »

((I don't have any PP D:))

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: January 13, 2009, 02:08:01 am »

(I guess we'll just need to find another excuse for our worldshattering conflict, then.)

Xiuthagurbhahwauhwa stood ready to jump on Ur for a few minutes before he saw Wayock shaking his head sadly. Xiuthagurbhahwauhwa walked off to his caves in disappointment. He decided that the underworld wasn't vast or cavernous enough to really be considered an underworld, so he decided to expand it. With his eldritch divine powers and Ur's insane math-law, he made it somehow larger than the actual interior of Primordia. In effect, it became it's own sprawling, labyrinthine plane.

Create Plane - 4 PP

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: January 13, 2009, 03:02:24 am »

((@Jelly, can I merge both the creation of Muskoxen and the Wolves and add more creatures for a bigger ecosystem like Jay Kayell did?))

duro

• Bay Watcher
  • On Break
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: January 13, 2009, 03:56:17 am »

After the Hub's creation, Etom Enol was thinking, lurking at its very nuclear singular center, to endlessly create and test and destroy the designs that should come into existence in perfect form later on, only vaguely recognized by the Hub's inhabitants. Moment for moment a new cycle was finished, and through the crossing of powers of existence even time was bend for Etom Enol as it was for everything else through the Hub's topology.

However, the twist of Ur/Ru came unforseen. Everything stayed the same, but Etom Enol, being a manifestation of the flows of thought, was seriously affected by it. In a blink Etom Enol changed from a being unconfined but centered at a single position, was sucked into the Hub and re-emerged in a powerful blast beneath space and time, to re-occur and re-awake as Etom Enol, pure essence of thought, being confined in space but infinitely located everywhere.

And when Etom Enol regained consciousness, its views again touched the Hub, connecting both Hub and Etom Enol, and a few of the Hub inhabitants ventured into Etom Enol, becoming beings of pure thought once inside but reverting to their former self on leave.

Etom Enol saw it was rationale, and so let it be.

((Create Plane (Etom Enol): 4PP, 0 PP left.
Edit: Just to be sure nobody gets me wrong. I'm not leaving, but Etom Enol is both deity and plane now. Oh shi-))
« Last Edit: January 13, 2009, 04:00:35 am by duro »
If slavery, barbarism and desolation are to be called peace, men can have no worse misfortune.

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: January 13, 2009, 08:41:42 am »

(that ... math... is wrong! i'll fix that later. maybe after we kill Ru, and maybe Ur too, so it can't be created again. wasn't axiom already good enough to give me an headache?)

Poltifar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: January 13, 2009, 09:07:42 am »

Zyenild took a moment to anylize the new laws Ur had made. After such a moment passed, Zyenild weaved the flows, into a very complicated structure, never before seen in this world, a structure made of pieces of wood, with some metal to hold the wood together. It would be what would be eventually called a Desk by the mortals that shall come. Once the creation of the Desk was completed, Zyenild proceeded to bash his head into it, hoping it would clear up his confusion on these new rules. As it did not, Zyenild uncreated the Desk and proceeded to ignore the rule for now.

Now, Zyenild needed life he could call his own. He did not consider the 'perfect beings' that now resided in the Hub as his own, as they were too... perfect. What fun was there in working with something that was already beyond any imrovement, beyond any useful change? Thus, Zyenild picked one of the 'beings' in the Hub, and proceeded to strip away as much as he could. He stripped its unlimited intellect, its infinite wisdom, its near-omnipotence, its unrivaled strength... He left only its most basic of essence. He then picked one of the Tevorims, who were already well-made living creatures, and distilled its essence too.

Combining the two essences, Zyenild created a semi-organic, semi-energy being. It was humanoid in shape, had an organic silicon body, and seemed mostly solid, having light-blue 'skin'. But it was also half-energy, it's insides not only made of the organs and tissues one would think it would be made of.

Finally, Zyenild dug into the bowels of Primordia, and took out some of his gems. He implanted his creatures with these gems, such as crystals protruded from their skin like scales and magical energy flowed through there body instead of blood.

Thus, were Zyenild's 'children' created. They were still simple minded, only governed by basic instincts that arised from their stripped-down minds, but had many, many possibilities for improvement, and that Zyenild liked. He put these creatures in the underground caves of Primordia, letting them fend for themselves for now, but always keeping a close eye on them.

((Create Populace: Zyenild's children (still undecided on exact name), they currently look like gem-encrusted lightblue-skinned kobolds, 3PP. 2 PP left))
« Last Edit: January 14, 2009, 10:13:15 am by Poltifar »
<@Poltifar> yeah i've played life for almost 23 years
<@Poltifar> i specced myself into a corner, i should just reroll
<@Akroma> eh
<@Akroma> just play the minigames until your subscription runs out

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: January 13, 2009, 06:56:38 pm »

"Oh, good! Getting into the spirit, I see, Xiuthagurbhahwauhw. I knew You'd come around."

Ur looks honestly pleased with Himself.

"Want to help with My next project? I will be changing the universe from an infinitely large spheriod who's central point has a labyrinth sized circumference and an infinite edge into a new shape who's circumference at the edge is a labyrinth, central point is infinitely large and causes divide by zero errors when one tries to measure some of the parts inbetween. The stars and such will float inbetween the middle and the errors. Very practical for getting around with, those divide by zero errors."

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: January 13, 2009, 07:03:22 pm »

"NO! Don't do stuff like that ><"

Psyco Jelly

• Bay Watcher
  • It begins!
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: January 13, 2009, 07:18:41 pm »

"I see." Said Tevorak in a tone like sandstone. "You did not change the fundamental concepts of the universe, but how they are measured." Tevorak reassembled his mind to begin thinking with the old concept of math. "Perhaps there could be a place where these things become reality. A seperate plane. Ur could dwell in this realm."
Not only is it not actually advertising anything, it's just copy/pasting word salads about gold, runescape, oil, yuan, and handbags.  It's like a transporter accident combined all the spambots into one shambling mass of online sales.

Dragooble

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: January 13, 2009, 07:36:45 pm »

"RAAAAAAAAAWR! this new concept of math is way too confusing! im going with Xiuthagurbhahwauhwas plan! or at least prepare for conflict."
so Nel'ulos fashioned out of his own blood a glaive that, when swinged produced enough energy to simulate a short windstorm.(create artifact 3pp)
Nel'ulos gave Ur a look that said he was hungry for blood. "Who will join me!?"
A creature the size of europe can occupy only one tile.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: January 13, 2009, 08:04:25 pm »

I refuse to acknowledge anything that has happened since PY left.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 61