Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 61

Author Topic: Lords of Creation  (Read 64566 times)

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
Re: Lords of Creation
« Reply #270 on: January 09, 2009, 12:36:25 am »

And Axiom travels deep into the hub, into the faster time until each second that pass outside is millennia to him, and he finish the plans, and set up his workstation, and then during a million years yet minutes only he craft atom by atom, reality thread by reality thread, line of code by line of code, the bodies and brains of these people, after which he brings them up to the camber in which Etom keep the minds.

(and an extra pp of nourish populace on my own, for the extra love and care put into this work.)

((I have to leave early today, not sure exactly how early, once these are fully created please alow me a first interaction whit them before related stuff like some being corrupted or them spreading and developing on their own occur))
((also: about their knowledge, they mostly have to learn like all, but some knowledge, namely how to communicate, how to use their bodies and the basics of using their abilities, and the three books of existence, and some basic logic and math, they know from creation))

Edit: can't stay any more, bye  for today.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2009, 01:09:52 am by Armok »
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: January 09, 2009, 01:34:16 am »

((I won't be able to post much tommorow and subsequently the next PP round, I think, if this is the case then I'll use my PP to Create Beast twice, Muskoxen and Wolves, and put both of them in my plane, Nar.))

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: January 09, 2009, 08:05:35 am »

(muskoxen and wolves? could you leave a male and a female of both near the door? i would like to take them on primordia)

Poltifar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: January 09, 2009, 09:00:00 am »

Zyenild was slightly angered. "I can not accept that such powerful beings exist, not only because i do not want to make ennemies of the other gods, but also because we must fear what would happen if they went out of our control, or worse, if some other god corrupted them and used them to further his own plans. As the Hub itself is already complete, and the creatures are almost too, I will continue to the very last step of creating them, but will not go further. All Gods, hear me: After their initial creation, I, Zyenild, will never call upon these beings to do anything out of the Hub. What the other two gods of existence do with them on Primordia or other planes that are not the Hub, i have nothing to do with. I wash my hands of this."

And with that, Zyenild helped complete the creatures in the Hub.

((No PP left))
((I'll have to create my own population later that is not overpowered like this one, which will live on Primordia.))
<@Poltifar> yeah i've played life for almost 23 years
<@Poltifar> i specced myself into a corner, i should just reroll
<@Akroma> eh
<@Akroma> just play the minigames until your subscription runs out

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: January 09, 2009, 09:09:17 am »

(about these overpowered beings: i agree with all the people who say they shouldn't go outside the hub or education plan. they are just too much to stay in any other place. )

Poltifar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: January 09, 2009, 10:31:08 am »

(even me, who's one of the creator of these beings, has to agree with what andrea and we all are saying that they are to strong to get out of the Hub. Sadly, Axiom doesnt agree, so we are stuck. But remember: Zyenild washed his hands of this. Any actions that these beings do outside the Hub are NOT his responsibility anymore, as he wont be using them outside the Hub EVER. Or atleast not until they are much less overpowered.))
<@Poltifar> yeah i've played life for almost 23 years
<@Poltifar> i specced myself into a corner, i should just reroll
<@Akroma> eh
<@Akroma> just play the minigames until your subscription runs out

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: January 09, 2009, 11:55:39 am »

(don't worry, other gods wouldn't be my target if that happens. but these beings could seriously damage the balance of this world. if i see them on primordia, i know what to do, if i have enough PP.)

Serg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: January 09, 2009, 04:22:14 pm »

Undaparo began to now fill in all the gaps across the land, making deep pools in some places, making thin lines in others, the water drained from the higher regions into the lower regions, making the land have it's own specific texture based on the environment around it. Large rivers still were dwarfed by the giant profile of her face, as a reminder of where the most beautiful substance on the planet was.

Shape Land (Major+) (4 PP) : Pretty much lakes, rivers, streams, ponds, oceans, everything.

Dragooble

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: January 09, 2009, 04:25:12 pm »

(shape land major is 3. you have 1 pp left.)
A creature the size of europe can occupy only one tile.

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: January 09, 2009, 05:33:46 pm »

"I have an idea. In light of Axiom's creations not going over very well among some of us, I suggest that we all consult each other before creating any new races. Ideally, we can make a plan of what races should be created and then act on it as a group."

"Also, maybe Axiom's beings would be less objectionable if we could make sure they would not become involved in the affairs of more normal beings. We could still let them out of the hub, but they would need to avoid whatever other thinking beings we eventually create."

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: January 09, 2009, 05:44:05 pm »

"yes, that is the point. they mustn't meet other thinking beings, only for extreme resons they should break this rule."

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: January 09, 2009, 05:56:08 pm »

"Also, maybe Axiom's beings would be less objectionable if we could make sure they would not become involved in the affairs of more normal beings.

"...Um. That might be a 'bit' of a problem.

You see, I was planning on hiring some of Axiom's creations so as to handle the emerging paperwork that would result when a creature Prays. You know, to determine what requests are valid or invalid.

...I mean, for crying out loud, we have Axiom's creations right here. Perfect beings of great wonder who are admittingly far more superior than us and could easily destroy us in a twinkling of an eye except they don't because it's a waste of time. You might as well recruit them to do something."
« Last Edit: January 09, 2009, 05:57:59 pm by Servant Corps »
I have left Bay12Games to pursue a life of non-Bay12Games. If you need to talk to me, please email at me at igorhorst at gmail dot com.

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: January 09, 2009, 06:09:33 pm »

"I resent that. I am quite superior to those silly creations that Axiom has planned."

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: January 09, 2009, 06:14:53 pm »

"Okay, we can transform the Hub into the Bureaucracy Temple of Heaven, where Axiom's creations handle all of the universe's paperwork. How about that? The Hub needs a cool name, though."

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: January 09, 2009, 07:37:18 pm »

"I have an... idea. What if we created a place in Primoridia, be it a valley or a plain , or multiples of each. There we take beasts, not sentient populace, we take the beasts and let tem live there in peace, apart from other beasts. Now te point of doing this would be to prevent the creatures from becoming extinct, and it would create a stock from which we can replenish the exosystems of oter parts on Primoridia or create ecosystems in our realms, without the need to waste our strength."

((Strength = PP))

"However, we each have, or will have creatures that we want to keep to ourselves, that is your business and your every right, but I hope we can all contribute one or two unique animals to this stock."

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 61