Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 61

Author Topic: Lords of Creation  (Read 64556 times)

Psyco Jelly

• Bay Watcher
  • It begins!
    • View Profile
Re: Lords of Creation
« Reply #180 on: January 07, 2009, 10:49:19 pm »

"As long as good does not exist without evil, and evil does not exist without good. Either of theese results in deterioration" Tevorak shuddered in disgust at that word.
Not only is it not actually advertising anything, it's just copy/pasting word salads about gold, runescape, oil, yuan, and handbags.  It's like a transporter accident combined all the spambots into one shambling mass of online sales.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: January 07, 2009, 10:50:50 pm »

"You might be wise in not creating good an evil, instead we simply pput into them the altruism andd compasion and what appears to be similar to that, and into them a dislike of hurting and destroying, and a like for creating and nurturing.
As for the security of Primordia, I are they should be contained in the hub, and they shall not have any way to traverse space without passing all points in between so that they might be contained safely. I will put upon myself this task.
They shall not however be robed any other freedom, and no other power and no knowledge shall I intently withold from them.
I am to, afraid, but I belive this must be done.

As about their name, they shall have the freedom to chose that themselves as we have."
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: January 07, 2009, 10:53:02 pm »

"I can assure you, society do not need Evil. Good does not need Evil, because Good is "what should we do". Evil tells us 'what should we NOT do, at all possible costs'. As long as we tell people what they should do, and the people do it, there is no need to introduce the concept of what NOT to do. After all, they won't do it.

As for your creation, Axiom, I allow them free access to 'Education'. If they are as perfect as you desire them to be, I would desire to learn from them myself."
« Last Edit: January 07, 2009, 10:54:41 pm by Servant Corps »
I have left Bay12Games to pursue a life of non-Bay12Games. If you need to talk to me, please email at me at igorhorst at gmail dot com.

duro

• Bay Watcher
  • On Break
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: January 07, 2009, 10:59:31 pm »

"Then I think we have a decision. However since the Hub is not yet created I propose taking my suggestion into account for as long as it is not yet created. And for all you who fear whatever: Rest assured we will relocate our creation. There is no danger."
If slavery, barbarism and desolation are to be called peace, men can have no worse misfortune.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: January 07, 2009, 11:04:59 pm »

"Yes rest without fear, for these creatures will be but of the hub and now also education, and were else they are openly welcomed, and they will not walk Primordia."
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: January 07, 2009, 11:07:13 pm »

"That rests my fear greatly. I won't hinder your creation but neither will I help it."

Dragooble

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: January 07, 2009, 11:13:43 pm »

(something I've noticed is the time spent in between gods doing stuff is occupied by gods bickering about morals. first it was those angels the still unnamed i think god of balance sent down and now the populace of the hub axiom thought up. ;D)
A creature the size of europe can occupy only one tile.

duro

• Bay Watcher
  • On Break
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: January 07, 2009, 11:24:12 pm »

(Yepp, something like that always just has to happen ;))

Without taking a move, Etom Enol began shaping what should becom the casting mould of these yet unnamed creatures, using it to project new consciousnesses into the void, forming them, spinning them, yarning them into Etom Enol's task in the creation of those beings, making them ready to reside within the bodies yet to be created. Not everything went perfectly, there were minor quirks in everything, but the disparities between plan and reality were accounted to the uniqueness each of them should possess.

(1 PP spent to help in the creation of a species, none left. As written by him above, Zyenild will help in the creation too, getting the shard, forming the flows of magic, creating souls, and spending 1 PP, you know, stuff like that. Armok/Axiom, your turn.)
If slavery, barbarism and desolation are to be called peace, men can have no worse misfortune.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: January 07, 2009, 11:35:03 pm »

((aren't we supposed to create the hub FIRST? Also I already spent the last PP on creating DNA so i have none left.))
Axiom continued working on the hub, and on the planing in more detail the bodies of these creatures.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

duro

• Bay Watcher
  • On Break
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: January 07, 2009, 11:43:29 pm »

(Ah, okay. Well, then shall the PP be spent next round. ::))

Psyco Jelly

• Bay Watcher
  • It begins!
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: January 07, 2009, 11:49:22 pm »

(Should I award PP then?)
Not only is it not actually advertising anything, it's just copy/pasting word salads about gold, runescape, oil, yuan, and handbags.  It's like a transporter accident combined all the spambots into one shambling mass of online sales.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: January 07, 2009, 11:56:11 pm »

(I think so)
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

duro

• Bay Watcher
  • On Break
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: January 07, 2009, 11:57:52 pm »

(Yes, nobody else wanted to wait for PP ;))

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: January 08, 2009, 12:02:41 am »

(PP pl0x)
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: January 08, 2009, 12:16:53 am »

((I don't object to more PP))
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 61