Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Making trophies  (Read 832 times)

Muz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Making trophies
« on: January 01, 2009, 01:12:53 am »

The code seems to support making trophies of your enemies. But I can't figure how to do that. I want to make a trophy room, full of the skulls of my fallen enemies :D
Disclaimer: Any sarcasm in my posts will not be mentioned as that would ruin the purpose. It is assumed that the reader is intelligent enough to tell the difference between what is sarcasm and what is not.

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Making trophies
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2009, 01:17:35 am »

Craftsdwarf shop -> 't' -> ??? -> profit!
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

Muz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2009, 02:15:44 am »

I figured that part out. But I want to put them in a room, on the floor of my throne room, but not in bins :P
Disclaimer: Any sarcasm in my posts will not be mentioned as that would ruin the purpose. It is assumed that the reader is intelligent enough to tell the difference between what is sarcasm and what is not.

CobaltKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼HOOD☼ ☼ROBE☼ ☼DAGGER☼ [TAIL]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2009, 02:40:46 am »

So make a stockpile in there for totems and set max-bins to 0.
Neither whole, nor broken. Interpreting this post is left as an exercise for the reader.
OCEANCLIFF seeding, high z-var(40d)
Tilesets

Inari

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2009, 10:39:20 am »

I wouldn't be surprised if one day you'll be able to mount skull totems (on walls, spikes, etc), but afaik, you can't yet.  For now, great towering stockpiles are the way to go.

Muz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2009, 10:34:08 pm »

Stockpiles it is, I guess :)