Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11

Author Topic: MOAR MEGABEASTZ!  (Read 26212 times)

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: MOAR MEGABEASTZ!
« Reply #60 on: December 31, 2008, 02:47:38 am »

Wow Vincent, I must say, i really like how much effort you placed into your golems. It's obvious you know more than me about creating monsters. Like the ITEMCORPSE thing, i'm not sure if i even did it right on my diamond demon.

i'm planning to eventually, after the final tweaks, collect all of the megabeasts into a Mod that i will place on DFFD. If you don't mind, i would be happy to place your golems alongside my creations. If Calvin agrees also, i'd also like to bring along his speghetti monster. It'll be like a Megabeast community mod!

Calvin

• Bay Watcher
  • @
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 31, 2008, 02:51:47 am »

I are agree.

I might help make other stuff too.

Vincent

• Bay Watcher
  • Would you really butcher this kitty?
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 31, 2008, 02:56:33 am »

Really, They were just edited Bronze collosi. >.>

BUT OH WELL I'M AWESOME ANYWAY.

And yeah, feel free to use my golems.

It's fun to look at the war golems in legends mode.
[CREATURE:VINCENT]
   [INTELLIGENT]
   [liKES_CATGIRLS]
   [NOCTURNAL]

Groveller

• Bay Watcher
  • Giant Wingéd Giant Caveswallowmanman
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 31, 2008, 05:21:44 am »

two magmalike eyes

Is there any way to make it so that any attempt to gouge these eyes results in just a thumb being burned away?
The raccoon's still there, though.  Just chilling out.  Being a raccoon in some rocks.

Grov: Grovness is a Grov (A Grov Grov)

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 31, 2008, 09:07:54 am »

I request Epic Boobiez Monster. Which can strangle someone to death. I mean, yeah... Forget it, nevermind, happy new year, I'm drunk, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬
✫ DF Wanderer ✫ - the adventure mode crafting and tweaks
✫ Cartographer's Lounge ✫ - a custom worldgen repository

GenericOverusedName

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 31, 2008, 09:22:37 am »

I request Epic Boobiez Monster. Which can strangle someone to death. I mean, yeah... Forget it, nevermind, happy new year, I'm drunk, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

Champagne monster? Causes both drowning and extreme inebriation!

userpay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 31, 2008, 11:02:56 am »

Champagne monster? Causes both drowning and extreme inebriation!
Dangerous to everyone but dwarves  ;D

E-mouse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 31, 2008, 11:38:07 am »

I have no good ideas, but I do want to see something that injects cheese.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 31, 2008, 10:22:19 pm »

I'm testing some of my creations at the moment, so sorry if i don't do your request right away.

I'm trying to test the ones that don't have fireballs or webs as adventurers in adventure mode. I think i'm finding out some odd things.

Like i'm not sure if DAMBLOCK is just completely useless or if adventurers don't benefit from a high DAMBLOCK, but things like my Diamond demons are definitely vulnerable as adventurers from having limbs broken, and from stray arrows.

I also apparently need to learn more about how body tags work in order to get my many limbed creations to work.

userpay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 31, 2008, 10:53:19 pm »

I'm testing some of my creations at the moment, so sorry if i don't do your request right away.

I'm trying to test the ones that don't have fireballs or webs as adventurers in adventure mode. I think i'm finding out some odd things.

Like i'm not sure if DAMBLOCK is just completely useless or if adventurers don't benefit from a high DAMBLOCK, but things like my Diamond demons are definitely vulnerable as adventurers from having limbs broken, and from stray arrows.

I also apparently need to learn more about how body tags work in order to get my many limbed creations to work.
I'm guessing DAMBLOCK only factors in in being struck and not much in wrestling? And ranged is kinda the only thing that can stop some of these damn things even if they "should" be neigh invincable outside of magma or water.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 01, 2009, 12:18:27 am »

it's just sorta ridiculous, i upped the DAMBLOCK to 10,000 and arrows STILL pierce the diamond demons lungs and poke out it's eyes within the first couple shots.

is their a program that'll let me spawn my creations inside of fortress mode? lord knows i don't have the time to build an awesome fortress, only to wait for each and every one of them to show up.

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 01, 2009, 01:19:16 am »

Maybe it has to do with the standard material? If you make them out of steel with a damblock of 10,000 (It's over old meme!) then that would help.
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 01, 2009, 01:22:02 am »

Really? i thought that was just for looks.

Vincent

• Bay Watcher
  • Would you really butcher this kitty?
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 01, 2009, 02:25:04 am »

Remember that arrows are totally broken and ignore armor right now. This prolly includes DAMBLOCK.

The way I see it, Damblock means how often and hard something hits.
[CREATURE:VINCENT]
   [INTELLIGENT]
   [liKES_CATGIRLS]
   [NOCTURNAL]

Jack_Bread

• Bay Watcher
  • 100% FRESH ♥HIPPO♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 01, 2009, 06:35:29 am »

I'm going to test how DF goes with all of these megabeasts! :D (except the FSM) Also, I gave humans lisp and made butterflies playable! XD
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11