Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: random demon generator  (Read 10659 times)

winner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
random demon generator
« on: December 29, 2008, 01:58:50 am »

I was surfing the interwob when I found something that might interest you fellow forum goers. It's got randomly generated entities and it's got demons.
http://chaoseed.com/demons1.html
The great game of Warlocks!

Capntastic

• Bay Watcher
  • Greetings, mortals!
    • View Profile
    • A review and literature weblog I never update
Re: random demon generator
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2008, 02:16:58 am »

This is more random nonsense than DF related stuff, wouldn't you agree?

winner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2008, 02:44:28 am »

But haven't you ever wondered about the details of the demons you have immigrate from time to time? With this simple tool now you can know.
The great game of Warlocks!

MastaODisasta

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2008, 02:45:48 am »

Yes, quite random...

Jakollum is a female demoness, of a biped shape, of generally a brown color. She has a dragon's head mounted on the body of an insect. She works in the hells as an erotic bureaucrat.
This is a signature.

Mashirafen

• Bay Watcher
  • Meow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2008, 07:11:05 am »

Tiramneld is a neuter demon, of a centauroid shape, of generally a red color. It has a goat's head mounted on the body of an ape and lower body of a scorpion. It has wings formed of fire. It works in the hells as an erotic anti-psychotherapist.

Gullethan is a neuter demon, of a biped shape, of generally a white color. It has an insect's head mounted on the body of an ape. It has wings resembling those of a bird. It works in the hells as an erotic torturer.

Lumtirgul is a female demoness, of a quadreped shape, of generally a yellow color. She has a woman's head mounted on the body of a fish. She works in the hells as an erotic performer.

=|

Glacies

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2008, 09:53:37 am »

Yeaah. Except they ALL have mismatched heads and scorpion tails. Give em' 150 odd more things to throw in there and you'll have something, maybe. THIS FREE SERVICE DISPLEASES ME!  :P

Haven

• Bay Watcher
  • Studiously Avoidant
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2008, 01:16:02 pm »

Dollaeltal is a male demon, of a biped shape, of generally a violet color. He has a man's head mounted on the body of an insect. He has wings resembling those of a bird. He works in the hells as a cheerful interior decorator.

Oh, the horror. Interior Design for the Eternally Damned. I'd hate to see what HFS with this guy in it would look like.

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2008, 02:06:46 pm »

Shaelsurgul is a female demoness, of a quadreped shape, of generally a white color. She has a woman's head mounted on the body of an insect. She has wings resembling those of a bird. She works in the hells as a disciplined bureaucrat.

Nefkoshael is a male demon, of a centauroid shape, of generally a yellow color. He has a bird's head mounted on the body of a man and lower body of a goat. He has wings formed of metal. He works in the hells as an exotic warrior.

Ethtircham is a male demon, of a quadreped shape, of generally a blue color. He has a wolf's head mounted on the body of a bull. He works in the hells as a sadistic torturer.

Avexnef is a neuter demon, of a biped shape, of generally an unremarkable color. It has a wolf's head mounted on the body of an ape. It has wings resembling those of a dragon. It works in the hells as a sadistic doctor.

Lumalhel is a male demon, of a quadreped shape, of generally a black color. He has a man's head mounted on the body of a dragon. He has wings resembling those of an insect. He works in the hells as an apathetic entertainer.

Five demons. Yay.
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

SirHoneyBadger

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware those who would keep knowledge from you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2008, 07:53:54 pm »

Randomness aside, it would be nice if the computer generated, and kept track, of appearances in the game, especially with something like demons (and dragons, ofcourse), but really, with every creature we encounter. Little chunks of identifying detail can add a whole lot to the immersion factor, and even give some emotional interest.

It's more work, but what isn't?
For they would be your masters.

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2008, 08:10:44 pm »

Fallortith is a male demon, of a biped shape, of generally an orange color. He has a goat's head mounted on the body of a man. He works in the hells as an erotic interior decorator.

Fun thing?  The seed number was my birth date.

Jack_Bread

• Bay Watcher
  • 100% FRESH ♥HIPPO♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2008, 08:24:55 pm »

This website scare me sometimes... In the book generator, I got this:
But sometimes... it makes me think of DF. I got this one time for the magic item generator: Machine of Kill Cat.

EDIT: The website is a random generator, so I thought I should just post it here... :P
« Last Edit: December 30, 2008, 08:26:59 pm by Jack_Bread »

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2009, 01:32:06 pm »

Thulkotir is a neuter demon, of a quadreped shape, of generally a black color. It has a dragon's head mounted on the body of a fish. It works in the hells as an apathetic mage.

I think we got a carp demon!

also:

Fallelio is a female demon, of a centauroid shape, of generally a color. She has a fish's head mounted on the body of a woman, with the lower body of an ape. She has wings resembaling those of a bird. She works the hells as an erotic torturer.
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

Fishersalwaysdie

• Bay Watcher
  • Slayer of Threads
    • View Profile
    • http://chupacabra
« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2009, 05:47:26 am »

Well, this would be an awesome feature, I'm sure Toady already planned this.
The site has other stuff too, like the Cthulhu mythos tome generator.

Seed number :666666666666666666666666666666666

Zodethko is a neuter demon, of a biped shape, of generally an orange color. It has a goat's head mounted on the body of an ape. It has wings resembling those of a bird. It works in the hells as an erotic cook.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Zodethko is the hell's top chef.
Cannot find self-destruction button, could have sworn it's somewhere here...

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2009, 12:15:36 pm »

My birthday:
Solvexo is a neuter demon, of a biped shape, of generally a yellow color. It has a bird's head mounted on the body of an ape. It has wings formed of light. It works in the hells as a cheerful architect.
OMG.
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬
✫ DF Wanderer ✫ - the adventure mode crafting and tweaks
✫ Cartographer's Lounge ✫ - a custom worldgen repository

woose1

• Bay Watcher
  • Yay for bandwagons!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2009, 06:12:20 pm »

*Snip: Lolpicture
You forgot to make it erotic.