Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 15

Author Topic: Xtream FTD - Round 20, SOME people need to post more...  (Read 26890 times)

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Xtream FTD -tales of greed and gimicky fourm games
« Reply #60 on: January 01, 2009, 03:55:37 am »

I fiddle with my broken smart granade and try to improve it (What could go wrong  :o)

Boksi

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone's dumb in their own special way
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 01, 2009, 10:50:49 am »

I REVERSE THE POLARITY.

ON THE BLACK HOLE.
[BODY_DETAIL:NAIL:NAIL:NAIL]
[HAMMER:HAMMER:HAMMER]

[TSU_NOUN:nose]
[SUN_TSU_NOUN:art:war]

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 01, 2009, 12:16:03 pm »

No, you should keep it the same way. I want to see if my character can break the fourth wall!
Even the avatars expire eventually.

Fenrir

• Bay Watcher
  • The Monstrous Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 01, 2009, 02:43:18 pm »

I heal my wounds with the exoskeleton's on-board medical equipment.

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't really have any answers for you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 01, 2009, 03:05:16 pm »

I attempt to repair one of the destroyed robots and put it on my side.
I think I'm an alright guy. I just wanna live until I gotta die. I know I'm not perfect, but God knows I try.
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 01, 2009, 06:06:05 pm »

I start collecting organs,be they from corpses or other players...

cowofdoom78963

• Bay Watcher
  • check
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 01, 2009, 07:55:07 pm »

Sorry I updated a bit late today, you know with New Years and being tired and all. ;D
Oh hey SHAD0Wdump you made it just in time, looks like everyones here today!(well just about)
So you dont want me to change anything Strife? Alright...

Round 5:
----------
Strife26:(heads) You eventualy crawl out of the well, tired and depressed. You decide to talk to Boksi about your problems, and to you is revealed much about the meaning of life. You decide to build on his ideas through meditation...
Cheeetar:(tails) You are angred by Pandarsenic's insolence to your rule, go outside, get the chess board, and run at him to smash his fugly robot face! But unfortunatly are flung back by a pyschic force! You smash right back into the side of the fortress!
SHAD0Wdump:(tails) You crawl around and look for organs! Your vision blured from the pain of your injurys you grab one of Squeegys smart grenades thinking it is a vital organ and thinking the pin is some sort of evil worm tear it off and throw it away!
dodge result:(tails) You snuggle the grenade thinking its a pile of vital organs that could save you, unfortunatly you were dead wrong, and the grenade explodes right in your face! Your whole upper body is engulfed in the explosion! Im pretty sure your dead. :(
Squeegys dodge:(heads) being so close to the malfunctioning grenade obviously puts you in great risk, you were able to feel SHAD0Wdumps poor attempt at stealing it and high tailed it out of there before it went off.
Boksi:(heads) You realise that the black hole growing at this rate will certainly engulf the whole planet in a matter of hours! You do some math and quickly build a de-polarization machine out of robot scraps! You activate it on the black hole! The machine is destroyed halfway through the process of removing the hole and causes it to suddenly glow a multitude of colors! Suddenly various objects fly out of the hole!
Boksi dodge:(tails) You are smashed by a sofa that flys out of the white hole! It slams you RIGHT IN THE FACE! Your head is completely destroyed by the force of the object! You grasp at the spot your head was and then fall down dead as a door knob. :(
Fenrir:(tails) You activate your onboard medical equipment, unfortunatly your exoskeleton being as damaged as it is seems to have some trouble identifing what it is streaming into your body! You feel horribly sick!
Pandarsenic:(tails) You turn to Cheeetar the now barely conscience human and begin to take control of his mind, but then all of a sudden... You are pelted by garbage! Cheeetars junk attacks!
dodge result:(tails) You turn around to see a giant beast made of junked robot parts! Before you are even able to react it whacks you in the side with its giant arm! Half of your robot body is blown off!
Squeegy:(tails) You walk over to a robot that seems to have been fryed in the emp wave, you pull out your repair supplies to start working on it. Wait a second! This isent a robot at all! The mad man in the robot suit swings at you with his chainsaw!
dodge result:(heads) You quickly dodge the mad man and drop a grenage at his feet! He seems so intrested in cutting you to peices he doesnt even notice it! It explodes turning the madman into human confetti!
Squeegys dodge:(heads) You luckily are able to evade the explosion completely by jumping behind a rock just in time! You seem to have learned alot about evading explosions recently...
Flintus10:(heads) You fiddle with the grenade and manage to find a very easy way to fix the effects of emp damage on robotic parts! You quickly run over to the intercom and announce your discovery.
n9103:(tails) After Flintus10 is done using the intercom you activate you inter-planetary communication systems on it. You type in earths coordinates and begin to speak into the mike. "The siege is over! The robots have been wiped clear off the face of mars! Victory is ours!" The only responce you get is a strange purfling noise...
SombreChapaeu:(away) SombreChapaeu gets dressed and just sits around cleaning his chainsaw through the course of his turn.

stats:
-------
Spoiler: Strife26 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Cheeetar (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Junk Monster (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: SHAD0Wdump (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Boksi (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Fenrir (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Pandarsenic (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Squeegy (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Flintus10 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: n9103 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: SombreChapaeu (click to show/hide)

physics:
-----------
Spoiler: current limitations (click to show/hide)

geography:
-----------
Spoiler: the fort (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: the feild (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: the strange room (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: twisted mountain (click to show/hide)

graveyard
----------
Spoiler: the dead (click to show/hide)

Oh Yeah, and you can directly control your pets and they get a turn of their own if you have any. Lots of critical failures today, not a great way to welcome a new year but oh well. :(
« Last Edit: January 01, 2009, 08:09:31 pm by cowofdoom78963 »

Boksi

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone's dumb in their own special way
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 01, 2009, 07:57:07 pm »

I turn into a living conduit to the elemental plane of mangoes!
[BODY_DETAIL:NAIL:NAIL:NAIL]
[HAMMER:HAMMER:HAMMER]

[TSU_NOUN:nose]
[SUN_TSU_NOUN:art:war]

Fenrir

• Bay Watcher
  • The Monstrous Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 01, 2009, 08:01:35 pm »

I suck out the poison Old-West style!

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't really have any answers for you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 01, 2009, 08:35:24 pm »

I repair a robot and attach the chainsaw to one of its arms.
I think I'm an alright guy. I just wanna live until I gotta die. I know I'm not perfect, but God knows I try.
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 01, 2009, 08:51:58 pm »

I find the corpses of my former selves and fuse them together to create a servant abomination!
« Last Edit: January 01, 2009, 08:53:36 pm by SHAD0Wdump »

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 01, 2009, 09:33:38 pm »

Repair myself with Cheeetar's junk!
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 01, 2009, 09:46:58 pm »

I attempt to make the chess board follow me through however many lives I have, always my one object.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

cowofdoom78963

• Bay Watcher
  • check
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 01, 2009, 09:54:56 pm »

I attempt to make the chess board follow me through however many lives I have, always my one object.
You can control your pet you know? What do you want it to do?

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 01, 2009, 10:24:28 pm »

I logicitize (which a verb meaning to use logic) my curse, hopefully, removing it. Or better yet reversing its polarity.

Wait, there is only overshoot and epic-fail, the middle ground can't happen!

I logictize my curse, thinking about its nonsensicalness, reversing its polarity!
Even the avatars expire eventually.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 15