Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6

Author Topic: The MERRY CHRISTMAS! thread - Also the MY LOOT thread  (Read 4746 times)

Mikademus

• Bay Watcher
  • Pirate ninja dwarves for great justice
    • View Profile
The MERRY CHRISTMAS! thread - Also the MY LOOT thread
« on: December 23, 2008, 06:58:06 pm »

So it is Christmas Eve in most of Europe now, and in my parts we celebrate on the 24:th rather than Christmas Day, so everyone,

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!111shiftonehundredandeleventwo
« Last Edit: December 26, 2008, 09:40:43 am by Mikademus »
You are a pirate!

Quote from: Silverionmox
Quote from: bjlong
If I wanted to recreate the world of one of my favorite stories, I should be able to specify that there is a civilization called Groan, ruled by Earls from a castle called Gormanghast.
You won't have trouble supplying the Countess with cats, or producing the annual idols to be offerred to the castle. Every fortress is a pale reflection of Ghormenghast..

Okenido

• Bay Watcher
  • Loli Advocate
    • View Profile
    • New Various Nonsense
Re: The MERRY CHRISTMAS! thread
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2008, 07:15:14 pm »

Not even close to where I live.

ACE91

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • SECTOR91 Productions
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2008, 07:16:18 pm »

It's still the 23rd here in America. I'm all excited about Christmas. We're baking cookies...
ACE91, Programmer cancels Strange Mood: Went insane.
because there's only one reality.
Says who?

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2008, 07:19:27 pm »

It's Christmas Eve in Australia too.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Davion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2008, 07:24:11 pm »

Merry Christmas to all you crazy Europeans, then. ;)

LegoLord

• Bay Watcher
  • Can you see it now?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2008, 07:25:07 pm »

I'm in America.  We just got our tree today.  It's getting a bit hectic around here cause Thanksgiving came late, and that's normally what tells us that it's time to really start going with Christmas stuff.  Still, Merry Christmas!
"Oh look there is a dragon my clothes might burn let me take them off and only wear steel plate."
And this is how tinned food was invented.
Alternately: The Brick Testament. It's a really fun look at what the bible would look like if interpreted literally. With Legos.
Just so I remember

Mel_Vixen

• Bay Watcher
  • Hobby: accidently thread derailment
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2008, 07:39:55 pm »

An happy "Jul"/"Chrismas"/"Day of the Capitalism"/(edit for serg)"Holy Free-days" to all of you. Have an nice day and dont drink to much ;) .
« Last Edit: December 23, 2008, 08:19:12 pm by Heph »
[sarcasm] You know what? I love grammar Nazis! They give me that warm and fuzzy feeling. I am so ashamed of my bad english and that my first language is German. [/sarcasm]

Proud to be a Furry.

Serg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2008, 07:56:12 pm »

Happy holidays! 'cause I sorta kinda care enough not to discriminate different religions/beliefs.

But the people in stores who say, "have a nice Christmas!" Make me want to spit in their face, because they don't know what I believe. Does a Caucasian male, who lacks other stereotypical features of other races, have to believe in Christmas? I might have a menorah at home, or a large statue of a roman deity in my living room.

Say happy holidays, it's more politically correct, and makes Serg rage less.

Mulch Diggums

• Bay Watcher
  • "Hey urist! I think that cat is having a seizure!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2008, 07:59:51 pm »

Merry Capitalism day Serg. Merry capitalism day to one and all!
ooooo! Swamp wiskey! Yeah!!

LegoLord

• Bay Watcher
  • Can you see it now?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2008, 08:04:12 pm »

Happy holidays! 'cause I sorta kinda care enough not to discriminate different religions/beliefs.

But the people in stores who say, "have a nice Christmas!" Make me want to spit in their face, because they don't know what I believe. Does a Caucasian male, who lacks other stereotypical features of other races, have to believe in Christmas? I might have a menorah at home, or a large statue of a roman deity in my living room.

This thread was started cause it's Christmas Eve where the OP is.  He wants to say "Merry Christmas" to us for that reason, let him.  Stop with the anti-Christmas rant, and start a happy holidays thread when they come around.  Not every winter holiday is on Christmas day.
"Oh look there is a dragon my clothes might burn let me take them off and only wear steel plate."
And this is how tinned food was invented.
Alternately: The Brick Testament. It's a really fun look at what the bible would look like if interpreted literally. With Legos.
Just so I remember

Tormy

• Bay Watcher
  • I shall not pass?
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2008, 08:33:27 pm »

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2008, 08:44:31 pm »

I'm in America.  Half my family already did Christmas on Saturday, the other half does it tomorrow on Christmas Eve.  Christmas day I plan to spend a whole lot of time in bed, then eating some cereal, and maybe starting another forum game.  If I don't wind up spending it hauling my car a hundred miles to rebuild the transmission.

Eh, anyway.  Happy Holidays folks.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Hawkfrost

• Bay Watcher
  • It's way too late to stop.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2008, 08:46:21 pm »

HAPPY FESTIVUS EVERYONE!

Hoping to get my 360 in two days.

Moneo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2008, 09:21:36 pm »

Well, 11 hours in to Christmas eve and its been pretty tame so far. Merry Christmas from Australia.

This thread was started cause it's Christmas Eve where the OP is.  He wants to say "Merry Christmas" to us for that reason, let him.  Stop with the anti-Christmas rant, and start a happy holidays thread when they come around.  Not every winter holiday is on Christmas day.

Nobody says "happy holidays" here.

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 23, 2008, 09:59:22 pm »

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone. 

I'm not christian, but Christmas is still a holiday for attempting to bring joy to your fellow man, I can get behind that.  I just avoid the religious aspects of it.
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6