Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97 ... 102

Author Topic: DoomRL 0.9.9.6 out, GRAPHIC TILES  (Read 158903 times)

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
Re: DoomRL: Hell just froze over
« Reply #1410 on: May 03, 2011, 08:46:45 pm »

Skulls <3<3<3

I'm also digging the berserk vision improvement.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1411 on: May 03, 2011, 08:49:57 pm »

So, halls of carnage. Guess what I just found out is the new feature of it?

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Ed: Huh, I guess the Halls aren't the only ones with it, sometimes a level is generated with it apparently. And apparently it's not just limited to lava, either. Acid's another type.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2011, 09:09:21 pm by Tarran »
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Hiiri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1412 on: May 03, 2011, 09:44:50 pm »

I guess Halls of carnage is now a death sentence for AoM, as I don't think you can blast the doors open in any way.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1413 on: May 03, 2011, 09:49:33 pm »

I just found a Megasphere again.

There's rumours going on at Chaosforge that they do not exist.
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1414 on: May 03, 2011, 09:52:32 pm »

Same.

Ed: WOO! FULL WIN! TAKE THAT, JC! Perfect way to start off the new version, in my opinion.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2011, 11:43:04 pm by Tarran »
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

BishopX

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1415 on: May 05, 2011, 02:30:44 pm »

Alright, the lava and acid waves in the new version are kinda terrifying, particularly when the stairs are on the left.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1416 on: May 05, 2011, 02:33:52 pm »

The level is slowly killing you levels are also kinda terrifying when you pop in with low health.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1417 on: May 05, 2011, 03:32:03 pm »

Alright, the lava and acid waves in the new version are kinda terrifying, particularly when the stairs are on the left.
Personally, I find them rather boring. Both times I had them they were so far behind me.

Then again, I was playing on HNTR, so that may have been the reason.

The level is slowly killing you levels are also kinda terrifying when you pop in with low health.
Just remember that, according to the wiki; (Mouse over if you want to read spoiler).

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1418 on: May 06, 2011, 12:56:28 am »

Ironicly enough, I was killed by an arch-vile
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.

amjh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1419 on: May 06, 2011, 01:05:34 am »

Try to guess how many megaspheres I found on my second game on the new version?

I think they made them more common.
The truly amazing thing for me here is that a 6 page thread can be created of exceedingly high quality, simply because a group of manic depressive, schizophrenic midgets were able to milk a cow.
Argblarg 5 am not all tiles are done what the

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1420 on: May 06, 2011, 01:31:22 am »

You should've used your Missile Launcher: The damage plus the knockback might've saved you.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1421 on: May 13, 2011, 08:33:58 am »

So I started some runs to try and make the Hyperblaster and see how good it is. I never got the mods for it, but I managed to make something much better.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1422 on: May 13, 2011, 08:39:03 am »

You should've used your Missile Launcher: The damage plus the knockback might've saved you.
I would have been dead because of the explosion.

Anyway, rocket jumping is one of the best ways to avoid combat.

BishopX

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1423 on: July 02, 2011, 04:12:36 pm »

So I know this is a necro, but I felt the need to show off:

The Scythe is incredibly devastating, 7 hits to take down the cyber demon. While berserking I could one hit arch-viles and mancubi.

Hiiri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1424 on: September 06, 2011, 06:41:07 pm »

FYI. New version has been out for a week now; 0.9.9.4.

From the site:

This releases highlight is the introduction of player Classes — each class apart from it’s own all-game perks has also it’s own set of 5 Master Traits! Choose between the hardy Marine, the nimble Scout and the smart Technician!

Apart from classes, there’s a ton of new stuff — a new basic item type (ammo packs), new level events, a rebooted resistance system, new uniques, exotics and assemblies and new AI for many of the beings!
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97 ... 102