Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 69

Author Topic: Community Mods and utilities list.  (Read 1209363 times)

profit

• Bay Watcher
  • Finely Crafted Engravings... Or it didn't happen.
    • View Profile
Re: Community Mods and utilities list.
« Reply #570 on: January 06, 2012, 06:55:40 pm »

Thanks hugo :) Download is aviable now, so, yeah, I'd like it very much if it would be added.

For the description just take this:
More FPS, less Clutter. Turrets and Landmines. Bugfixes and Rebalancing. Special content for new players. Have fun with 3 evil civs, diplomats and tame dragons.

It is currently a open beta test so to speak. I did not play a longer game with it, so most features are unbalanced. But the more people try it out, the easier it is to find and fix bugs. :)

Added.  Looks good.   
Mods and the best utilities for dwarf fortress
Community Mods and utilities thread.

Raptor_a22

• Bay Watcher
  • [DERP]
    • View Profile
« Reply #571 on: January 13, 2012, 07:09:48 pm »

I would like to request that CivMod be added to the list.

It adds two new civilisations, two new metals, new ranged weapons and ammo.
I will likely be adding even more stuff.

Thread
Download
Raptor's CivMod, Mithril and Dark Elves and Alchemy, oh my!
Dwarf Fortress: The only game where severe necrosis leading to exploding limbs is "awesome."

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #572 on: January 14, 2012, 09:58:22 pm »

Thread
Download

PM profit if you want your mod included.

profit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: January 17, 2012, 11:21:01 am »

Thread
Download
Added.

PM profit if you want your mod included.

I work a lot so I am sometimes gone for weeks at a time, but I check this thread as well as my messages so posting here is valid.

Tecknojock

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #574 on: January 23, 2012, 11:46:52 am »

Would you mind including this utility under the modding utilities section?

DF Language Creation Script.

It simplifies language creation by generating a word list from an existing language file. This file can then be run through a translation service and then be fed back into the script to generate a new language file.

Nvm it would seem there is a better tool for this.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 11:32:22 am by Tecknojock »

RAKninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware his deadly fusion cannon!
    • View Profile
« Reply #575 on: January 24, 2012, 07:27:41 pm »

whenever you get a chance, care to add goblin fortress to the list?
Goblin Fortress (NOW UPDATED FOR 34.02!
magma on his bed when he is sleeping, works every time

Hugo_The_Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Modding Mentor
    • View Profile
    • Regeneration: Forced Evolution
« Reply #576 on: January 25, 2012, 09:40:36 am »

Somehow I can't open that link to GF, anyone else having a issue? Oh found the issue, the link has a "%20http//" that is not needed this should be the proper link to Goblin Fortress

profit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: January 26, 2012, 09:09:48 pm »

Somehow I can't open that link to GF, anyone else having a issue? Oh found the issue, the link has a "%20http//" that is not needed this should be the proper link to Goblin Fortress
Added

i2amroy

• Bay Watcher
  • Cats, ruling the world one dwarf at a time
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: January 29, 2012, 05:21:24 pm »

Can I get the Ultimate Plant Overhaul added to the mods section please? It's a mod that reworks the plant system of DF to provide a much more balanced farming experience as well as providing more diversity to the plant world and giving herbalists a purpose again. It is also designed with mod compatibility in mind and should be compatible with most other mods. (Really, I actually needed over 75 squares of farmland to feed my 150 dwarf fortress!)
Quote from: PTTG
It would be brutally difficult and probably won't work. In other words, it's absolutely dwarven!
Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead - A fun zombie survival rougelike that I'm dev-ing for.

narhiril

• Bay Watcher
  • [DUTY_BOUND]
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: January 30, 2012, 02:23:36 am »

I would like to get this posted somewhere on here.  Its a handy little patch that fixes some standing issues with DF, and should be fully compatible with any mods.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #580 on: January 30, 2012, 09:48:07 am »

Hi,

I uploaded several versions since you added my mod to your list, so many things have changed. Could you please edit the description in your thread ? The mod did grow quite a bit.

☼MASTERWORK☼ Dwarf Fortress - This mod includes a settings program that lets you choose your own playstyle, with over 100 options. Make the game smaller or bigger, easier of harder... Improves your FPS by ~25%. A full list of features would be too long for here, please visit the thread to have a look.

And would it be possible to add a small picture or more text in a spoiler tag?

Like:
Picture of title (very small) or title and Version number (i noticed that some mods in the list are quite outdated)
Description: Bla bla awesome mod and so on. General description of the intended goal.
Details: Spoilers, what the mod actually adds, numbers and names of new items or game mechanics.

Example on my mod:
This mod includes a settings program that lets you choose your own playstyle, with over 100 options. Make the game smaller or bigger, easier of harder... your choice. It fixes many vanilla bugs and rebalances the game. Due to the removal of clutter it improves your FPS by ~25%. This mod is still in production.

Detailed list of features:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 30, 2012, 10:08:04 am by Meph »
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

profit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: January 30, 2012, 07:49:44 pm »

Can I get the Ultimate Plant Overhaul added to the mods section please? It's a mod that reworks the plant system of DF to provide a much more balanced farming experience as well as providing more diversity to the plant world and giving herbalists a purpose again. It is also designed with mod compatibility in mind and should be compatible with most other mods. (Really, I actually needed over 75 squares of farmland to feed my 150 dwarf fortress!)
Added.

profit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: January 30, 2012, 07:53:52 pm »

I would like to get this posted somewhere on here.  Its a handy little patch that fixes some standing issues with DF, and should be fully compatible with any mods.

I am sorry, No I cannot. 

Tarn Has specifically asked me not to add modified executable versions of his game files to the list.   

There have been exceptions made and if he sends me a message approving it I will add it.

profit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: January 30, 2012, 08:00:35 pm »

Hi,

I uploaded several versions since you added my mod to your list, so many things have changed. Could you please edit the description in your thread ? The mod did grow quite a bit.

☼MASTERWORK☼ Dwarf Fortress - This mod includes a settings program that lets you choose your own playstyle, with over 100 options. Make the game smaller or bigger, easier of harder... Improves your FPS by ~25%. A full list of features would be too long for here, please visit the thread to have a look.

And would it be possible to add a small picture or more text in a spoiler tag?

Like:
Picture of title (very small) or title and Version number (i noticed that some mods in the list are quite outdated)
Description: Bla bla awesome mod and so on. General description of the intended goal.
Details: Spoilers, what the mod actually adds, numbers and names of new items or game mechanics.

Example on my mod:
This mod includes a settings program that lets you choose your own playstyle, with over 100 options. Make the game smaller or bigger, easier of harder... your choice. It fixes many vanilla bugs and rebalances the game. Due to the removal of clutter it improves your FPS by ~25%. This mod is still in production.

Detailed list of features:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Due to the limitation on the size of a single message, I am afraid I cannot have big blocks of text hidden in spoiler tags for people's mods.   However, your description has been updated. =)

If you wish to suggest alternate descriptions for the mods on the list, feel free, I do not test nor watch the mod's on the list for the most part so if you see one that the description is wrong for, please feel free to post it and when I see it I will update the mods description.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #584 on: January 31, 2012, 06:40:06 pm »

Thanks for the quick reply and the addition of the new description.

The other mod descriptions are not wrong, but they do not show for what version a mod is. For example Saecular is for v0.31.18, and Caln Elcaria is for v0.31.03

Would be nice if the readers could see which mod/modder is still active, and which ones have been abandoned and which one have been updated. (or work with any version, this would be mostly the minor mods)
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 69