Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 69

Author Topic: Community Mods and utilities list.  (Read 1209382 times)

Krantz86

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Community Mods and utilities list.
« Reply #630 on: May 04, 2012, 12:54:32 pm »

can you please add Warhammer Fortress?
it's a groeing total conversion based on warhammer fantasy, it features many playable races with many custom buildings

here the links
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=93254.0
http://dffd.wimbli.com/file.php?id=4962

Re: 1000 sgins that you play Dwarf fortress (way) too much
154. When you get the word "adamantine" on your LA vocab, you quickly cross it out and replace it with "cotton candy" and spend the next 10 minutes in fetal position rocking back and forth in fear. (Yes, I actually did this.)
...Wait. Adamantine is real?...
...155. You are no longer sure what metals are real or fictional.

profit

• Bay Watcher
  • Finely Crafted Engravings... Or it didn't happen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #631 on: May 05, 2012, 02:45:56 am »

can you please add Warhammer Fortress?
it's a groeing total conversion based on warhammer fantasy, it features many playable races with many custom buildings

here the links
Warhammer: Fortress A a growing total conversion based on warhammer fantasy, many playable races and custom buildings
http://dffd.wimbli.com/file.php?id=4962

Umm....

I might,  but you do realize there is another one already.... Right?   Is there any reason you do not like theirs?

* edit...

Well.. I could have swore there was...   Maybe it was for the old 40D version....

« Last Edit: May 05, 2012, 02:56:29 am by profit »
Mods and the best utilities for dwarf fortress
Community Mods and utilities thread.

Jake

• Bay Watcher
  • Remember Boatmurdered!
    • View Profile
    • My Web Fiction
« Reply #632 on: May 05, 2012, 03:38:07 am »

Don't rightly know whether Black Powder Firearms counts as a minor mod or a major one, but I think it's at the point of being functional enough to warrant inclusion.
Description: "Arm your dwarves with guns! Three new workshops, six new weapons and counting, complex reactions to create firearms and ammunition. Based on the Dwarven Muskets mod (v0.4) by Michael_Almeida."
Never used Dwarf Therapist, mods or tilesets in all the years I've been playing.
I think Toady's confusing interface better simulates the experience of a bunch of disorganised drunken dwarves running a fort.

Black Powder Firearms - Superior firepower, realistic manufacturing and rocket launchers!

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #633 on: May 05, 2012, 10:55:30 am »

Don't rightly know whether Black Powder Firearms counts as a minor mod or a major one, but I think it's at the point of being functional enough to warrant inclusion.
Description: "Arm your dwarves with guns! Three new workshops, six new weapons and counting, complex reactions to create firearms and ammunition. Based on the Dwarven Muskets mod (v0.4) by Michael_Almeida."

I would consider it minor because it just adds a few new reactions.

Now that I think of it, a lot of my mods could be considered major pretty easily >_>

profit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #634 on: May 06, 2012, 11:00:07 pm »

I would consider it minor because it just adds a few new reactions.

Now that I think of it, a lot of my mods could be considered major pretty easily >_>

I honestly leave it more up to the mod author than myself most of the time... If they do not specify I toss them into mods, if they say it is major I put it in major unless someone says they dont think it should be there...  Most total conversion mods are obvious. 

Added.

Uristocrat

• Bay Watcher
  • Dwarven Railgunner
    • View Profile
    • DF Wiki User Page
« Reply #635 on: May 12, 2012, 03:43:54 am »

My density & color mod is about to become obsolete per the devlog, which says that the numbers everyone helped me gather are to be incorporated.

It's already based on outdated raws to begin with, though I *think* that plant_standard.txt is the only one that has changed since then.

EDIT:  And now my mod is fully obsolete, its data having been used in Dwarf Fortress 0.34.08.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2012, 04:28:09 pm by Uristocrat »
You could have berries on the rocks and the dwarves would say it was "berry gneiss."
You should die horribly for this. And I mean that in the nicest possible way.

profit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #636 on: May 14, 2012, 07:20:28 pm »

My density & color mod is about to become obsolete per the devlog, which says that the numbers everyone helped me gather are to be incorporated.

It's already based on outdated raws to begin with, though I *think* that plant_standard.txt is the only one that has changed since then.

EDIT:  And now my mod is fully obsolete, its data having been used in Dwarf Fortress 0.34.08.

Alright I will remove it.

Thanks for keeping me up to date, and thanks for a great mod =)

AVE

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #637 on: May 15, 2012, 06:47:53 am »

DF entity editor. To the modding utilites, I think. Despite low version number (0.22) it is a release version.

Helps mixing mods (or adding new) by checking entity strings for permitted reactions (and workshops), and adding missing lines. Also able to "cross-check" for not mentioned reactions of existing buildings and vice versa. And some sanity checks on raws for reactions and buildings too.

Uristocrat

• Bay Watcher
  • Dwarven Railgunner
    • View Profile
    • DF Wiki User Page
« Reply #638 on: May 16, 2012, 04:18:21 am »

Alright I will remove it.

Thanks for keeping me up to date, and thanks for a great mod =)

Thanks!  I marked it at DFFD, too.
You could have berries on the rocks and the dwarves would say it was "berry gneiss."
You should die horribly for this. And I mean that in the nicest possible way.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #639 on: May 16, 2012, 06:35:17 pm »

Please remove the link to the Evil: Moddercluster the Mad Yarns of Editing mod. I'll be creating a new thread and rethinking everything about the current RAWs and distributing my uploaded mods separately.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 06:45:13 pm by Eric Blank »
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #640 on: May 17, 2012, 08:11:09 pm »

Could you please update the descriptions for the Masterwork DF mod ?

Old text:
Code: [Select]
Masterwork DF This mod includes a settings program that lets you choose your own playstyle, with over 100 options. Make the game smaller or bigger, easier of harder... Improves your FPS by ~25%. A full list of features would be too long for here, please visit the thread to have a look.
New text:
[url=http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=98196.0]☼MASTERWORK☼ Dwarf Fortress[/url] - [b]A mod package that makes DF 3 times as big, but still keeps true to the atmosphere of DF. Adds 75+ Buildings, 1000+ Reactions and 1000+ Creatures. Runs about 25% faster then the unmodded game. Read the thread for more info.[/b]
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Grax

• Bay Watcher
  • The Only.
    • View Profile
« Reply #641 on: May 17, 2012, 08:24:04 pm »

It's time to update to 34.09  ;D
Finis sanctificat media.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #642 on: May 18, 2012, 03:06:48 pm »

Time to update to 34.09 is past... my meaning: Mod is updated to 34.09 :)
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

profit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #643 on: May 18, 2012, 07:18:03 pm »

Old text:
Masterwork DF This mod includes a settings program that lets you choose your own playstyle, with over 100 options. Make the game smaller or bigger, easier of harder... Improves your FPS by ~25%. A full list of features would be too long for here, please visit the thread to have a look.
New text:
[url=http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=98196.0]☼MASTERWORK☼ Dwarf Fortress[/url] - [b]A mod package that makes DF 3 times as big, but still keeps true to the atmosphere of DF. Adds 75+ Buildings, 1000+ Reactions and 1000+ Creatures. Runs about 25% faster then the unmodded game. Read the thread for more info.[/b]

Added.  However I do not approve of the bold text, it appears that I am showing excessive favoritism to a mod. 

I may show it for Dwarf Therapist, but lets face it, it deserves that favoritism =)

Naryar

• Bay Watcher
  • [SPHERE:VERMIN][LIKES_FIGHTING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #644 on: May 20, 2012, 03:41:12 pm »

I would like to promote my demon mod

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=83423.0
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 69