Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 17

Author Topic: CCS Rampage in Liberal City, USA---A Mafia Style Game (LIBERAL FIREBOMBING!/END)  (Read 27261 times)

DFNewb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: CCS Rampage in Liberal City, USA---A Mafia Style Game (DAY 1!)
« Reply #90 on: December 23, 2008, 09:15:03 am »

who still needs to vote?
Reasonableman playing Batman: Arkham Asylum
Luke_Prowler : Boot: apply directly to the forehead

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: December 23, 2008, 11:42:21 am »

I retract my vote for DF Newb and abstain from voting, just because he quoted me in his sig. Flattery will get you somewhere, at least, even if uncredited. :D

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: December 23, 2008, 12:56:54 pm »

It looks to me like for the prison vote there are:
6 votes for penguinofhonor
5 for A_Fey_Dwarf (Including Armok and a1s, who didn't specifically say who they voted for)
1 abstain
3 undecided

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: December 23, 2008, 03:29:20 pm »

Hm. I'll wait for Armok, a1s and the three undecided people. Those three undecided people could decide who gets imprisoned after all.
I have left Bay12Games to pursue a life of non-Bay12Games. If you need to talk to me, please email at me at igorhorst at gmail dot com.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: December 23, 2008, 03:48:03 pm »

penguinofhonour

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't really have any answers for you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: December 23, 2008, 05:55:49 pm »

A_Fey_Dwarf

I'm sorry, citizens, but by not voting for me, you have indeed put yourself at a disadvantage.
I think I'm an alright guy. I just wanna live until I gotta die. I know I'm not perfect, but God knows I try.
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: December 23, 2008, 06:51:12 pm »

PenguinofHonor: 7
A_Fey_Drawf: 6 (including Armok and a1s, who didn't specifically say who they voted for)
Abstain: 1

Not Voted Yet: 2.

If there is a tie, neither people will be sent to prison I'll flip a coin. I'll wait a few hours, if nobody votes during that time, PenguinofHonor is being sent to prison.

And, I don't want to make any assumption as to who Armok and a1s would vote for.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2008, 07:09:25 pm by Servant Corps »
I have left Bay12Games to pursue a life of non-Bay12Games. If you need to talk to me, please email at me at igorhorst at gmail dot com.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: December 23, 2008, 08:24:09 pm »

whoever is the doctor should protect Armok so we won't lose our detective.
Thats a really good idea. Please?

And I vote for A_fey_dwarf
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: December 23, 2008, 09:41:14 pm »

PenguinofHonor: 7
And, I don't want to make any assumption as to who Armok and a1s would vote for.
I'm voting for A_Fey_Dwarf.
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: December 23, 2008, 11:12:22 pm »

Why are you voting for me? Sending me to jail just because I ran for mayor doesn't make sense. Sure, if I killed him then I'd be getting rid of one, maybe two rival mayoral candidates. But you forget how many people are eligible to be elected mayor: everyone. Getting rid of the two other mayoral candidates would ensure that a couple people would run up and run for mayor. I would gain nothing.

I'll believe that Armok's the detective. I'm not sure if Servant Corps would let him lie about Fey being a conservative or not, but I'll still vote for A_Fey_Dwarf because Armok is the most evidence we have right now.

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't really have any answers for you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: December 23, 2008, 11:14:11 pm »

Servant will let us say anything. He likes the idea of role claiming.
I think I'm an alright guy. I just wanna live until I gotta die. I know I'm not perfect, but God knows I try.
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: December 23, 2008, 11:47:02 pm »

Psh, does anyone really believe penguinofhonor is a Conservative?

A_Fey_Dwarf

A_Fey_Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: December 24, 2008, 02:15:56 am »

That makes the final count...
A_Fey_Dwarf: 8
Penguinofhonor: 7
I guess that means only one thing: I'm out of here.

A_Fey_Dwarf sits in his clinic room tending to a poor citizen of Liberal city. After applying the final bandages over a nasty cut and infection, he sends his patient on their away. Work in his clinic is a nasty affair tending to the city's poor, applying his skills for free to those who deserve it.

Outside the clinic a mass of the city's richer, more affluent citizens are protesting against the doctors actions. The rabble outside grows into a near frenzy, the mob move to the front of the run down clinic banging on the door. They are yelling and screaming about A_Fey_Dwarf being a dirty-conservative dog. A_Fey_Dwarf spys Armok from his surgery on the 4th floor, within the rabble Armok is going on about being a detective and is riling up the crowd clamming that A_Fey_Dwarf killed Mr. Fox.
The door busts open from the force applied from the mob and the group rampage through the building knocking over nurses, patients and the like to get at A_Fey_Dwarf. They reach his surgery and break through the door to find A_Fey_Dwarf gone. Meanwhile Fey was making a break for it through the emergency exit and down into the clinics garage. He takes the clinic's only ambulance drives off into liberal city. The police alerted to his theft of the clinics vehicle intercept A_Fey_Dwarf as he makes his way out of the city. A long (and  comical) police chase follow with Fey making full use of the ambulance's sirens to warn oncoming drivers of his presence. The chase continues through the streets of Liberal city with A_Fey_Dwarf taking every precaution not to put other drivers and pedestrians at risk. The chase does however come to an end when the police spike strip the road and the ambulance crashes loses its steering and crashes.
A_Fey_Dwarf is taken to jail by the police officers, his only hope being that of the next mayor releasing him. But that is unlikely to happen due to the increasing conservative presence in the city.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: December 24, 2008, 02:31:20 am »

Well, Fey, with all this suspicion on me it seems like I'll be meeting you in jail next round.

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: December 24, 2008, 03:33:58 am »

If Fey is the doctor, however, rehabilitating him in prison will kill him:

From startpost:
If the Psychologist rehabilites someone who is a "Townie", all special abilities that "Townie" has will be wiped, and the person will just become a Liberal again.

Is changing votes allowed? In that case I vote Penguinofhonor. If not, sorry Fey.

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 17