Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 17

Author Topic: CCS Rampage in Liberal City, USA---A Mafia Style Game (LIBERAL FIREBOMBING!/END)  (Read 27252 times)

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: CCS Rampage in Liberal City, USA---A Mafia Style Game (NIGHT 1!)
« Reply #45 on: December 21, 2008, 11:39:03 am »

All I see here is a crowd of "candidates" saying YES to a lot of conservative rights-infringement. People need to make the right choice this election season, and vote for me.

I'll give you all free brownies.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 21, 2008, 12:34:49 pm »

Quote from: Inaluct
All I see here is a crowd of "candidates" saying YES to a lot of conservative rights-infringement. People need to make the right choice this election season, and vote for me.

The only people who believe that conservatives have rights are themselves conservative. A vote for Inaluct is a vote towards conservatism! The brownies are not worth it! Do not be deceived, fellow liberals!

A_Fey_Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 21, 2008, 12:57:40 pm »

When inaluct says he will give you brownies, the evil bastard is actually talking about this variety of the kind:

A vote for inaluct is a vote for pedophilia and cannibalism  :P

Edit: Image too big...
« Last Edit: December 21, 2008, 01:00:40 pm by A_Fey_Dwarf »

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 21, 2008, 01:03:37 pm »

Quote from: Inaluct

The only people who believe that conservatives have rights are themselves conservative. A vote for Inaluct is a vote towards conservatism! The brownies are not worth it! Do not be deceived, fellow liberals!

I said that conservatives are trying to tear down our precious liberties, not that they have rights. CLEARLY, Nirur Torir has "conservative rights" on his mind. Anyone planning to give conservatives rights, like Mr. Torir or A_Fey_Dwarf is CLEARLY a dangerous criminal.

Notice how I spelled CLEARLY in all caps. That's because, unlike my opponents, my campaign will have TRANSPARENCY. I have nothing to hide, unlike A_Fey_Dwarf, who makes accusations of pedophilia and cannibalism.

Why does he make such accusation, you might ask? He does to try and hide his own faults. His own faults of pedophilia and cannibalism.

Don't fall for his conservative lies, ladies and gentlemen.

A_Fey_Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 21, 2008, 01:12:13 pm »

Oh come on, I was only making a joke by taking what you said out of context, does that really make me conservative?

Transparency?
I have clearly explained my plans to you all, I am the doctor and I am taking a risk on the first day so that I can secure the mayorship for all liberals. If this works and I am voted in then the conservatives will not be able to persuade me nor assassinate due to my doctor abilities. Therefore we can have a liberal mayorship until I am then voted out again.

If this fails then the worst that can happen to me is I get sent to prison by the mob tomorrow. Then I will probably be assassinated in prison by conservative scum who are trying to get rid of the key liberal roles. Do you really want that? Losing your doctor on the first day is to much of a risk to take.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2008, 01:22:31 pm by A_Fey_Dwarf »

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 21, 2008, 01:15:49 pm »

LOOK HE'S BACKPEDDLING

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 21, 2008, 01:52:13 pm »

People talk about the "right" choice. You know what else is "right"? Conservatives. Every other potential mayoral candidate is a conservative trying to sneak into the mayority.

Vote me for mayor, because I'm the left choice.

Dwarfaholic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://(none)
« Reply #52 on: December 21, 2008, 01:53:56 pm »

People talk about the "right" choice. You know what else is "right"? Conservatives. Every other potential mayoral candidate is a conservative trying to sneak into the mayority.

Vote me for mayor, because I'm the left choice.

You could say that once we've removed all right- wing candidates, you're what's left.

Har, har, har.

Sorry, just had to say that.

Karlito

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 21, 2008, 02:38:56 pm »

Well actually by revealing himself A_Fey_Dwarf is now essentially forced to use his ability on himself every night or be risk being killed.  Hording your abilities to yourself is conservative thinking if you ask me.
This sentence contains exactly threee erors.

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 21, 2008, 03:41:27 pm »

Good logic, Karlito. Want an appointment to be my campaign advisor?

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 21, 2008, 04:35:18 pm »

6 Ballots has been cast for the Mayoral Election. There are 16 people in this game. Don't forget to vote and tell me if you are conducting Night Actions.

Of course, you don't have to vote. But...well...I'd assume that at least 'some' of you would be voting (if only for yourself). :)
« Last Edit: December 21, 2008, 04:42:18 pm by Servant Corps »
I have left Bay12Games to pursue a life of non-Bay12Games. If you need to talk to me, please email at me at igorhorst at gmail dot com.

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 21, 2008, 05:28:21 pm »

Mayors are conservative! don't vote! (at least not for anyone who isn't me)
fact: mayors can set free arrested conservatives (so they are conservative sympathizers!)
fact: even in our left-wing-paradise-society mayors have more power than the rest of citizens (they are dictatorial!)
fact: all mayoral candidates have been accused of right wing tendencies? (the position is inheretly more attractive to the right-wing-minded)
still unconvinced? Well, it's your right (which mayors can deny you! ... somehow)
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 21, 2008, 06:04:13 pm »

I think we should vote for me, because I have never died on a werewolf game in these forums. If nobody votes for me, I vote for Inaluct.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 21, 2008, 07:40:40 pm »

Somebody asked me how to vote. You just PM me who you are voting for. Votes are indeed secret.
I have left Bay12Games to pursue a life of non-Bay12Games. If you need to talk to me, please email at me at igorhorst at gmail dot com.

Karlito

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 21, 2008, 07:58:44 pm »

Good logic, Karlito. Want an appointment to be my campaign advisor?

Hmmm... I'll consider it.  Let's see how this election goes.
This sentence contains exactly threee erors.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 17