Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 79

Author Topic: Cortex Command - What do you mean data released version 1.0?  (Read 191866 times)

Jay

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼Not Dead Yet☼
    • View Profile

I need ideas for new Jaycraftin' stuffs!
PM me so as to not clog this thread up, if you please :D
Mishimanriz: Histories of Pegasi and Dictionaries

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yea? Well while you guys play around with your revolver cannons n' shit I got the power of R.E.T.A.R.D.S. and DarKlone on my side.

C4lv1n

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I need ideas for new Jaycraftin' stuffs!
A gun that shoots guns, two versions, one where the guns are not firing, and one where they are. Also, a more PC friendly version of the dropship gun please? I love it, but it lags the game like hell.
I've played a guitar with my penis.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile

Also, can you make a machine that clones ZOMBIES carrying CONCRETEGUNS? I want a CONCRETEBIE CLONER!
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Jay

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼Not Dead Yet☼
    • View Profile

Neither of you can read.
Either way...
ZOMBIES carrying CONCRETEGUNS
CONCRETEBIE KEY added to Jaycraft.rte v0.11
Although keep in mind that actors created this way are not controllable, so this is not really as helpful as you might think.
A gun that shoots guns, two versions, one where the guns are not firing, and one where they are
I'll note it down for a future version.
Also, a more PC friendly version of the dropship gun please? I love it, but it lags the game like hell.
Dropship Launcher Power Selector added to Jaycraft.rte v0.11.  See Jaycraft.rte/Devices.ini (once I release the new version)

EDIT: Jaycraft.rte v0.11 also adds Djohaal's pet BrainBlaster
« Last Edit: December 24, 2010, 01:06:37 am by Jay »

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile

When you place a bunker module and clear it out there is a background image for showing mined-out places. I was wondering, would you be able to check if a unit has that texture behind him or not?
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Although keep in mind that actors created this way are not controllable, so this is not really as helpful as you might think.
That's why I said a CONCRETEBIE cloner. Not a key.

Jay

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼Not Dead Yet☼
    • View Profile

That's why I said a CONCRETEBIE cloner. Not a key.
Sure, sure.
There is no way to create actors that are controllable without Lua.
Concretebie Key removed indefinitely.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Can you use the cloner in this mod as a base to make it?
There is a bunker system that spawns dropship rockets for free. This is all the defense I ever need.
Wha?

TELL ME!
Yo.
Also included: Tubes that spawn Coalition soldiers with some randomized weapons from their weapon set.

It seems the modding forum has a lot of new actors and vehicles and guns and stuff, but I kinda want some good bunker modules. Anybody recommend any?

Jay

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼Not Dead Yet☼
    • View Profile

Those are bunker modules.

Jaycraft Incorporated lacks the facilities required to fabricate bunker modules at this time.

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile

HSR + Revolver just seems a bit much to me.  Some of the lighter grunts will crush themselves under the weight of just trying to walk with those.

The reason I like the revolver cannon is because it does everything.  Sure, the HSR will trump it in long-range fights, and a good sniper will have an easier time downing dropships than a cannoneer will.  However, the HSR cannot effectively be used in mid-to-close range encounters because it can't keep up.

The revolver cannon has a slow reload, yes, but it fires very quickly and has twice as many shots as the heavy sniper.  Another interesting aspect is how it deals damage...  The sniper rifle deals basic bullet damage, like pretty much everything else.  The revolver cannon makes its mark through pure force of Slug.  This means that, in the event you don't manage to kill something with it, you will throw it severely off-balance and potentially even catapult it away.  Plus, it's just so damned satisfying.

I see Build 24 (just picked up the Humble bundle) appears to be missing the old dummy base assault.  Shame.  Would've liked to move through that thing without a time limit.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Jaycraft Incorporated lacks the facilities required to fabricate bunker modules at this time.
You wouldn't be fabricating, just modifying the output.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile

You wouldn't be fabricating, just modifying the output.
You haven't modded CC, have you? There are some extra bits to it that make it a challenge to fit the code in correctly. Although I'm sure there are parts of the code that could solve whatever issue he's having.

Also, a request. An actor who is basically in an armored suit with a glass visor. Suit is very durable and can take a lot of punishment, visor chips away rather quickly. Then you can shoot at the exposed head. Like the Emporeans. The idea is that one would have a scene that takes place in space, and that breaking the visor would instakill the unit. I dunno how feasable this is.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile

For me, I think the big goal of modding would be making walking-tank-dudes, like those gun-chin things in the intro-slideshow fighting the Whitebots alongside the Coalition soldats.  Watch to the end, and you'll see what I'm talking about.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch

Spaec Mahreens.
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 79