Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 79

Author Topic: Cortex Command - What do you mean data released version 1.0?  (Read 191886 times)

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile

There is a bunker system that spawns dropship rockets for free. This is all the defense I ever need.
Wha?

TELL ME!
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

MagmaDeath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh wow, using crabs as mines really works ridiculously well.
You only need to pay around 10oz, and they are mobile instant kills.
Knowledge=Power=Energy=Matter=Mass.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile

There is a bunker system that spawns dropship rockets for free. This is all the defense I ever need.
Wha?

TELL ME!
Yo.
Also included: Tubes that spawn Coalition soldiers with some randomized weapons from their weapon set.

It seems the modding forum has a lot of new actors and vehicles and guns and stuff, but I kinda want some good bunker modules. Anybody recommend any?
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Kitsunin

• Bay Watcher
  • Om Nom Nom
    • View Profile

Isn't the skirmish defense the regular setting where you do an infinite battle against incoming AI enemies?  I'm trying to do it and it just says WIN WIN WIN and it's PISSING ME OFF because I spent like ten minutes setting up a base just to have the game instantly end for no reason.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile

Were you sure to assign AI to a team? The icon on the way right that is green is the AI team column, so be sure to have that assigned to one of the three remaining teams.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

Make sure to make the AI green, they'll be slower by 25%.

Kitsunin

• Bay Watcher
  • Om Nom Nom
    • View Profile

Oh, thanks, weird, I had sworn the other day it worked without doing that.

ILikePie

• Bay Watcher
  • Call me Ron
    • View Profile

Cool, my old mods still work with this. Anyone have any luck running it in Wine, it keeps telling me the installer is Corrupt.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile

I hate to ask the stupid question, but does somebody have a link to the mythical version 24?  The Free Download link on the website is still v.23, and I don't how to make my purchased account thing, well, do anything.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

nuker w

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

All this time and all he has done is ripped campaign out and fixed the skirmish mode? Graaaaaaaagh.

ILikePie

• Bay Watcher
  • Call me Ron
    • View Profile

I hate to ask the stupid question, but does somebody have a link to the mythical version 24?  The Free Download link on the website is still v.23, and I don't how to make my purchased account thing, well, do anything.
http://forums.datarealms.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=20595
Here you go.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile

All this time and all he has done is ripped campaign out and fixed the skirmish mode? Graaaaaaaagh.
Well it's not ALL he's done, supposedly, but considering that what was there wasn't much of a campaign, moving it all into (and expanding) the Skirmish mode was a nice enough move. Doesn't excuse the horrible rate of working though. We should clone Toady and have the resulting Toady Two upstage Data. With the way he works, TTwo will have a multiplayer-capable, multithreaded, multiplatform release of his variant before Data's hits version 26.

I'm also slightly suspicios, because it's not like Data to put CC out for free like that. He'll likely roll out a real update, b25, a few days after HIB2 ends.
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile

There already is a Toady two. Just not a Toady clone.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

JacenHanLovesLegos

• Bay Watcher
  • A medium-sized creature prone to great ambition.
    • View Profile

It seems the modding forum has a lot of new actors and vehicles and guns and stuff, but I kinda want some good bunker modules. Anybody recommend any?
If you look through mod releases you'll see a couple bunker packs. I suggest Pete'n Lizard's Premade Bunkers and LastFormOfWit's pack of modules.
As it turns out, the pen was in fact a poor choice for melee combat in comparison to the sword.
So I just started playing this game and I accidentally nuked the moon.

PTTG??

• Bay Watcher
  • Kringrus! Babak crulurg tingra!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nowherepublishing.com

Um... is this THE Data, or just someone named Data?
A thousand million pool balls made from precious metals, covered in beef stock.
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 79