Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 79

Author Topic: Cortex Command - What do you mean data released version 1.0?  (Read 191800 times)

nuker w

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Huh, cool stuff.

JacenHanLovesLegos

• Bay Watcher
  • A medium-sized creature prone to great ambition.
    • View Profile

Mid-December... as in... two days? =/

As in sometime btween the 15th and 25th or something.
As it turns out, the pen was in fact a poor choice for melee combat in comparison to the sword.
So I just started playing this game and I accidentally nuked the moon.

Ozyton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

15th = two days.

But alright =p

JacenHanLovesLegos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

And yes, it's this year, not 2032.
As it turns out, the pen was in fact a poor choice for melee combat in comparison to the sword.

PTTG??

• Bay Watcher
  • Kringrus! Babak crulurg tingra!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nowherepublishing.com

You can get this game with a bunch of others- including Braid- in the Humble Indie Bundle 2 for any price. I highly recomend it.

Also, I just got it, and HOW DO I PLAY THIS THING?
A thousand million pool balls made from precious metals, covered in beef stock.

chaoticag

• Bay Watcher
  • All Natural Pengbean
    • View Profile

It generally involves a lot of rockets and crabs.

Virtz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Apparently the Cortex Command in the Humble Indie Bundle 2 is the new build (24) while the thing on the site is still the 23rd. Rumour has it that bundlers get it before others because the bundle version is drm-free and that has to be worked back in or something.

Saint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So I hear that b24 has nothing new and it's just b23.
Great job devs.
Hazordhu 2: Dwarven recruits wanted!
You should all be ashamed of yourselves.  The obvious solution is to chain the baby up at the entrance as a kobold detector.

Kitsunin

• Bay Watcher
  • Om Nom Nom
    • View Profile

I am very glad Cortex Command is in it!  I'll probably get it for $10, I can't really afford more, but I've been wanting it and Revenge of the Titans a lot...and I can't afford either...

It looks so cool, anyhow.

JacenHanLovesLegos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Great job devs.
It's got different skirmish modes, tons of new maps, fog of war, 4 teams, and other stuff. As well as being able to win.  8)

fenrif

• Bay Watcher
  • Dare to be stupid.
    • View Profile

You can get this game with a bunch of others- including Braid- in the Humble Indie Bundle 2 for any price. I highly recomend it.

If you have a 360 controller I'd recommend plugging that in, as it makes the game much more fun. Plus if you have a few you can multiplayer it pretty easy. :P

Kitsunin

• Bay Watcher
  • Om Nom Nom
    • View Profile

If you have a 360 controller I'd recommend plugging that in, as it makes the game much more fun. Plus if you have a few you can multiplayer it pretty easy. :P
Oh, it works better with a controller?  That's a surprise, but a pleasant one, the KB/M controls are so confusing and just a bit wonky, and I thought I'd be stuck with them.

Saint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Great job devs.
It's got different skirmish modes, tons of new maps, fog of war, 4 teams, and other stuff. As well as being able to win.  8)
So I did hear bullshit rumors.
Hazordhu 2: Dwarven recruits wanted!
You should all be ashamed of yourselves.  The obvious solution is to chain the baby up at the entrance as a kobold detector.

Strange guy

• Bay Watcher
  • Strangely normal
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID

Just got this in the humble indie bundle. I played the demo not too long ago- well I say demo but the demo download wasn't for me for some reason. It was fairly fun, but AI problems, non-sensible physics (bullet cases damaging the floor more than the bullets for instance), slow movement speed, unworkable resource system, dropped in troops killing themselves, being forced to focus on one unit at a time etc kind of put me off it. Still I've read through this thread and the mods sound very good- anyone got any recommendations? I'll definitely be trying the space marine and chaos space marine one that was mentioned earlier.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2010, 11:02:52 am by Strange guy »

JacenHanLovesLegos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Map Pack 3. It's a bit of hassle to put in the folder but it's worth it. Also, Unitech.
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 79