Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 79

Author Topic: Cortex Command - What do you mean data released version 1.0?  (Read 191723 times)

ILikePie

• Bay Watcher
  • Call me Ron
    • View Profile

Edit: I almost forgot. Why the hell did it want to access my Firefox?
Firefox? Odd. I know it needs internet access to activate your code or something.

Kiwi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

This version is very playable, go look into the forums under Game & licensing support for your problems and look for a thread with a similar problem, sounds like the wrong download or something, never had it try to access my browser make sure too download it from http://www.datarealms.com/downloadcc.php

The Dread Pirate

Omegastick

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazy musician man
    • View Profile

Yeah, it's worth every penny. I've got more play time out of it than I have DF and I started playing it about a month after I started DF.

You need mods to make it worth the money though (as with all legendary games (DF, Oblivion, etc.)) as without them it's just a heap of code with no real gameplay.
I make music under the name Flag Red, check me out:
Soundcloud
Youtube
Facebook

Lap

• Bay Watcher
  • I <3 Lua
    • View Profile

Data is kind of a huge dick and you should probably avoid giving him any more money.

MasterFancyPants

• Bay Watcher
  • I LOVE TACOS!
    • View Profile

I agree with Lap, well, I mean the part about anyone who has not already should not buy the game.(I haven't seen any real progress in over a year, so I think it's dieing)
But anyway for If you have bought it I suggest the Gunship, Phoenix, DarKlone, Unitech, Vault-Tec, and UAV mods.
Quote from: Frumple
Flailing people to death with empty socks, though, that takes a lot of effort. Less so if the sock's made out of something interesting, but generally quite difficult.

Carrion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Download the demo and play it to find out if you think it is worth it. 

ductape

• Bay Watcher
  • MAD BOMBER
    • View Profile
    • Alchemy WebDev

is this the same Data who did cowed and basically spewed diarrhea verbiage all over this forum?
I got nothing

Kiwi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

No....Data rarely posts on the forums, and the game is not dead as i stated previously, Build 24 early December with the Humble Indie Bundle.
The Dread Pirate

Ozyton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Is it the same Data that made Cowed though?

Data got a bit ticked off when Dwarfed was announced and.. yeah, he said some things... if this is the same Data we're speaking of.

EDIT: You keep mentioning the Humble Indie Bundle, but I thought it was last year? Are they doing it again?

Saint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

No....Data rarely posts on the forums, and the game is not dead as i stated previously, Build 24 early December with the Humble Indie Bundle.
Whoo a whole new alpha build in nearly a whole year! Not even small bug fix updates, no the community does more than data does in a week than he does in a whole year.
Hazordhu 2: Dwarven recruits wanted!
You should all be ashamed of yourselves.  The obvious solution is to chain the baby up at the entrance as a kobold detector.

Sixteen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I don't think Android Data is the same as the Cortex Command Data, DAniel TAbar, or something. And it's always been slow like that, so I can't really tell if it's really dead or not. He even got another guy to manage the devlog, but he didn't do anything either. I came from those forums, but I haven't checked up on it for a while.

Carrion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Whoo a whole new alpha build in nearly a whole year! Not even small bug fix updates, no the community does more than data does in a week than he does in a whole year.

There is more to life than programming indie games.

SolarShado

• Bay Watcher
  • Psi-Blade => Your Back
    • View Profile

Tarn may disagree.
Avid (rabid?) Linux user. Preferred flavor: Arch

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile

Tarn may disagree.
He still has breaks and times off.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

The Doctor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Not enough to only get 1 update a year out, notwithstanding DF2010
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 79