Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 79

Author Topic: Cortex Command - What do you mean data released version 1.0?  (Read 191669 times)

ILikePie

• Bay Watcher
  • Call me Ron
    • View Profile

That's from Shook's mod pack right? God I love that pack.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2010, 04:07:17 pm by ILikePie »

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile

Well, I haven't messed with any mods yet, but my favorite weapon so far: a rocket stuffed with several hundred crabs.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

ductape

• Bay Watcher
  • MAD BOMBER
    • View Profile
    • Alchemy WebDev

i bought this game months ago but i lost the file. does anyone know how i can get it from them again? I am looking at the website and there doesnt seem to be any login or download area.
I got nothing

AussieGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • [Australian]
    • View Profile

I just got this game, have to say im having a blast.

Is there any mods that add moar missions? and do 360 controllers work with it as well?
i bought this game months ago but i lost the file. does anyone know how i can get it from them again? I am looking at the website and there doesnt seem to be any login or download area.
I think your just have to "acquire" it. But i guess its okay since you've already paid for it.

Mindmaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You mean the game itself?
Well just download it from the Data Realms website.
No login needed.
What you get is the demo version, but you can unlock the full version by entering the authentification key.

ILikePie

• Bay Watcher
  • Call me Ron
    • View Profile

You can find more missions at the scenes section on the forum, they've got a few nice ones over there.

Ductape: Try this: http://licensing.datarealms.com/

ductape

• Bay Watcher
  • MAD BOMBER
    • View Profile
    • Alchemy WebDev

You mean the game itself?
Well just download it from the Data Realms website.
No login needed.
What you get is the demo version, but you can unlock the full version by entering the authentification key.

I did that, i guess i mean I HAD lost the key. I just searched my email and the key was in there, happy times, but it sucks they wont allow you to recover it any other way. I guess if i needed to I could have written them an email.
I got nothing

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile

I keep keys for stuff like this on my computer in discreetly named filed.  I mean, do you honestly think if someone breaks into your computer they're gonna go hunting for your Cortex Command Cd-key?
Shoes...

ductape

• Bay Watcher
  • MAD BOMBER
    • View Profile
    • Alchemy WebDev

I keep keys for stuff like this on my computer in discreetly named filed.  I mean, do you honestly think if someone breaks into your computer they're gonna go hunting for your Cortex Command Cd-key?

oh no not at all, i just simply stopped caring about the game and let it slip. With a recent urge to blast things again, i realized I have reinstalled my OS since the last time I played. But I am playing so it's all good.
I got nothing

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile

Mod as complete as it's going to get.  Sound effects are still Space Marine, although I changed the bolter sound to a low roar.  It's not great, but it's as good as it's likely to get.

Top to bottom left to right:

Drop Pod:  Disappears when it lands, very safe.

Chaos Marine:  Very strong, very tough, very grimdark
Chaos Raptor:  Same as chaos marine, but better jump pack.  I didn't have the time or patience to go about converting it to that awesome jump pack raptors use.
Aspiring Champion:  If his gorget were any higher he'd need a periscope.

Bolt Pistol:  Still blows people's heads off
Bolter:  Dawn of War brand automatic non-explodey bolter
Heavy Bolter:  Pops browncoats in two hits
Plasma Pistol:  Very strong, very small
Plasmagun:  Kills everything, very long range.  Don't shoot into the air or it will wrap around and hit you from behind.
Meltagun:  Takes a few seconds, but kills anything

Download
« Last Edit: March 28, 2010, 02:00:56 pm by Cthulhu »
Shoes...

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile

Plasmagun:  Kills everything, very long range.  Don't shoot into the air or it will wrap around and hit you from behind.
That is an incredibly epic way to die. Downloading now. ;D
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

These looks awesome.

I'd say it would be fine to post these in DataRealms.

zchris13

• Bay Watcher
  • YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND~
    • View Profile

Okay, do you have a link to a website that you know is a reputable dealer of a .RAR file decompression program?  Because all the ones I can find seem pretty shady.
this sigtext was furiously out-of-date and has been jettisoned

Footkerchief

• Bay Watcher
  • The Juffo-Wup is strong in this place.
    • View Profile

Winrar is the standard choice.

Volatar

• Bay Watcher
  • The Mutant Cheese Monster
    • View Profile
    • Anilist

WinRAR is what your looking for.
Quote from: Vilien
Yes, you should always apply more magma.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 79