Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 79

Author Topic: Cortex Command - What do you mean data released version 1.0?  (Read 191772 times)

Deus ex Machina

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sky brain bunker and an ork with a bigga cannon wreaking havoc on the ground, usually with a Cash4Kills brain.

What, am I the only one who uses mods?

Where can I get ork from?

Omegastick

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazy musician man
    • View Profile

What, am I the only one who uses mods?
I use mods, but as sparingly as possible, and I avoid mixing mods in a single match (just because it doesn't feel right when mixing them).

On the topic of bunkers: if I want to mess around and kill stuff I'll place the modded Data brain into a floating bunker. However, if I want to have fun and do a proper game then I will make a strong base, either an underground bunker with choke-points, etc. or an overground bunker that is usually just one pre-made building (Unitec or something).
I make music under the name Flag Red, check me out:
Soundcloud
Youtube
Facebook

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile

Sky bunkers are overrated anyway. I usually make a tunnel leading down off the map with a side passage leading to my bunker if I want to be exploity. Or I just roof off the sky.
*Hugs*

alfie275

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I play with my own custom mod, has something called a "homing rocket swarm" basically fires 10 homing rockets in a row. And a grenade that turns into a little spiderbot thing, but the walk animation is messed up.
I do LP of videogames!
See here:
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrAlfie275

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

I Have a modded, full auto, 100x velocity, 10 bullets at a time glock. It can reduce an entire map to dust in three minutes.
It has 120000 rounds per magazine and reloads instantly.
Could you share it?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile

Just a copy of the glock.
Under [Round Glock]
set Particle Count to 10 and ShellVelocity to 1200.
Under [Magazine] set RoundCount to 120000.

Under [HDFirearm] set RateOfFire to 47500, ReloadTime to 1 and FullAuto to 1.

Set the price to what you think is fair and call it what you want.
*Hugs*

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile

When I want a "safe" game, I make a three-wide column of steel blocks (up to terrain height, not to the sky) with the brain in an empty space at the very bottom, and four vertical shafts, two on either side, separated by one-tile walls. The AI can't navigate to the brain that way, and can't land on top of the column to dig down.

Also, I can share this, it's a much less laggy way to obliterate anything you're aiming at.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

It was mentioned earlier. Includes the Skelegun and the TOCAMAC.
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Vertigon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I made the laser rifle reload instantly. The thing is actually useful now :D

I also set up a Hand of God type thing. If you call it in on a vehicle, the vehicle never arrives, you get the funds for the vehicle, and massive tungsten rods smash into the ground from orbit. It can obliterate a map.

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile

Share plz?
*Hugs*

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ahem, bump.

Also, I suggest everyone get the Wehrmacht mod, great stuff. Especially that JR-something rifle, that thing is hell loaded in a bullet.

JacenHanLovesLegos

• Bay Watcher
  • A medium-sized creature prone to great ambition.
    • View Profile

Glad this was bumped. I suggest Red Legion afterwards.
As it turns out, the pen was in fact a poor choice for melee combat in comparison to the sword.
So I just started playing this game and I accidentally nuked the moon.

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile

Where would i get a Nazi mod for this i heard about it and i thought itd be cool
I for one support our child snatching overlords.
there is a difference between droping red numbers representing magma on Es representing elves, and finding it hot when a girl moans like a retarded seal

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Where would i get a Nazi mod for this i heard about it and i thought itd be cool
Wehrmacht mod
That one, it is.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile

Wehrmacht mod
That one, it is.
yeah thanks
I for one support our child snatching overlords.
there is a difference between droping red numbers representing magma on Es representing elves, and finding it hot when a girl moans like a retarded seal

kerlc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

everyone who like realism should get the brutality mod. in there headshots are deadly, you can't see the bullets, except for tracer rounds. and you bleed out in seconds. but by god, it is FUN.

if you want to play with the latest build you have to downloand the fix. it is on the forum. last page, i believe.
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 79