Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 79

Author Topic: Cortex Command - What do you mean data released version 1.0?  (Read 191852 times)

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile

Also, can you make a machine that clones ZOMBIES carrying CONCRETEGUNS? I want a CONCRETEBIE CLONER!
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

There is a bunker system that spawns dropship rockets for free. This is all the defense I ever need.
Wha?

TELL ME!
Yo.
Also included: Tubes that spawn Coalition soldiers with some randomized weapons from their weapon set.

It seems the modding forum has a lot of new actors and vehicles and guns and stuff, but I kinda want some good bunker modules. Anybody recommend any?
how do you install the rocket thing?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Hugehead

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

For almost all mods just put them in the Cortex Command folder, as long as it has the .rte at the end it loads them up with the game.
We're Bay12er's. If there is a bug, we will find it, exploit it, and make a recursive statue out of it. Just look up Planepacked.
When a dwarf enters a martial trance, they become Jedi. Short, drunken Jedi.

PTTG??

• Bay Watcher
  • Kringrus! Babak crulurg tingra!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nowherepublishing.com

You get refunded for units inside of craft when they return, right?

Do they have to be your units?
A thousand million pool balls made from precious metals, covered in beef stock.

JacenHanLovesLegos

• Bay Watcher
  • A medium-sized creature prone to great ambition.
    • View Profile

No. Just have to be in your craft.
As it turns out, the pen was in fact a poor choice for melee combat in comparison to the sword.
So I just started playing this game and I accidentally nuked the moon.

PTTG??

• Bay Watcher
  • Kringrus! Babak crulurg tingra!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nowherepublishing.com

EEeeeeeeexellent. Now to figure out how to use a dropship to kidnap heavily armed troops.
A thousand million pool balls made from precious metals, covered in beef stock.

C4lv1n

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Been playing this for a while but just found this thread, two things.

1. Jay's stuff is teh epic winzorz

2. There seems to be commented out code in several of the vanilla actors, the Skeletons for example have code to add a weapon and digger to their inventory but it's been commented. It's mostly stuff like that to add weapons but there's also step sounds and other stuff too.
I've played a guitar with my penis.

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile

EEeeeeeeexellent. Now to figure out how to use a dropship to kidnap heavily armed troops.

Yeah, this is always a fun tactic.  Don't know if the new version has it, but that one mission with the mother crab?  Try to defeat her using only a dropship.  She's damn tricky to get sucked up into the hold, but she's worth a fortune.

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You could also pick up valuable weapons and sell them (see: Uber Cannon)

JacenHanLovesLegos

• Bay Watcher
  • A medium-sized creature prone to great ambition.
    • View Profile

NOTE TO EVERYONE : THE UBER CANNON IS JUST A SHOULDER MOUNTED GRENADE LAUNCHER WHICH SHOOTS A GRENADE THAT EXPLODES INTO GRENADES! JUST SAVE MONEY AND BUY THE GRENADE VERSION!
As it turns out, the pen was in fact a poor choice for melee combat in comparison to the sword.
So I just started playing this game and I accidentally nuked the moon.

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile

Heck of a lot longer range than a standard grenade though.  Still not a hugely effective weapon, particularly for its cost.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I've tried the Revolver Cannon. I've found it better than a rocket launcher for bringing down dropships, though you got to hit it straight on or the shot will deflect(causing Fun).
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile

Heavy sniper rifle. The only weapon I ever needed. Kill whatever you need before they get close. And if they do get close some shotgun will suffice.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

C4lv1n

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Heavy sniper + revolver cannon = RAEP, sure you can't fly around too well, but if anything is ever within sight, it won't be for long. Either one can one shot pretty much anything that itsn't too over powered if you aim right.
I've played a guitar with my penis.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile

It's cool dudes, I've totally got this.  Everything is under control.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 79