Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 79

Author Topic: Cortex Command - What do you mean data released version 1.0?  (Read 191854 times)

Axil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile

It's the developer of the game, if i understood correctly

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile

So, will we be making that mod or not?

I've had to install THREE different image editors before I finally got one that could handle indexed color. It seriously surprises me that serious drawing and editing programs like Corel's Painter and Paint Shop Pro can't handle this simple mode. PSP can posterize into index-like colors, but even the help file says "after you've saved your image in 32bits, open it with a program that can handle indexed color and save it in a format of your choice". Wtf, Corel?

Anyway. While I'm at it, slight retexture of the Rocklet Launcher, and a Skelegun:

The file.
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile

It seems the modding forum has a lot of new actors and vehicles and guns and stuff, but I kinda want some good bunker modules. Anybody recommend any?
If you look through mod releases you'll see a couple bunker packs. I suggest Pete'n Lizard's Premade Bunkers and LastFormOfWit's pack of modules.
Yeah, I saw those. but I remember having more before I wiped my old CC folder. And there are kinda... eh. I remember there was a huge mappack that had a bunch of modules I could use, but it evades me now.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Myroc

• Bay Watcher
  • Lurking Skeleton
    • View Profile

That is a gun that fires skeletons.

That is awesome.
We all have problems. Some people just have more awesome problems than others.
Getting angry is fun. Getting angry over petty things even better.

ILikePie

• Bay Watcher
  • Call me Ron
    • View Profile

It seems the modding forum has a lot of new actors and vehicles and guns and stuff, but I kinda want some good bunker modules. Anybody recommend any?
If you look through mod releases you'll see a couple bunker packs. I suggest Pete'n Lizard's Premade Bunkers and LastFormOfWit's pack of modules.
Yeah, I saw those. but I remember having more before I wiped my old CC folder. And there are kinda... eh. I remember there was a huge mappack that had a bunch of modules I could use, but it evades me now.
Map Pack 3? They had some awesome modules in there.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile

I just wish they had done something about the ridiculously long content-loading at the beginning, and how it appears to get longer with higher program resolution, for some retarded reason.  That's really the only thing stopping me from downloading every mod in the world, I don't want the game to take half an hour to start up.

At least it doesn't hard-close if you have the audacity to hit Escape while at the menu screen anymore.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

*Reaches for ~ key to open console*
*Brushes the Esc key*
 Rage
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.

Hugehead

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I just wish they had done something about the ridiculously long content-loading at the beginning, and how it appears to get longer with higher program resolution, for some retarded reason.  That's really the only thing stopping me from downloading every mod in the world, I don't want the game to take half an hour to start up.

At least it doesn't hard-close if you have the audacity to hit Escape while at the menu screen anymore.
It's Morrowind again! At least in Morrowind only large packs really increase the load time.
We're Bay12er's. If there is a bug, we will find it, exploit it, and make a recursive statue out of it. Just look up Planepacked.
When a dwarf enters a martial trance, they become Jedi. Short, drunken Jedi.

Jay

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼Not Dead Yet☼
    • View Profile

Does anybody have a list of must-have mods for B24?
I really don't feel like scrounging around on the forums and trying to figure out which mods do/don't work with B24 if somebody else has already done so...
Mishimanriz: Histories of Pegasi and Dictionaries

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile

So, in Skirmish mode, it says Destroy Enemy Brains, but I don't see any brains around.  Am I missing something?

Retarded rocket-AI invasions continue to be a comedy goldmine.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Hugehead

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Does anybody have a list of must-have mods for B24?
I really don't feel like scrounging around on the forums and trying to figure out which mods do/don't work with B24 if somebody else has already done so...
Most of the B23 mods work except for the maps since the way they're organized was changed.
We're Bay12er's. If there is a bug, we will find it, exploit it, and make a recursive statue out of it. Just look up Planepacked.
When a dwarf enters a martial trance, they become Jedi. Short, drunken Jedi.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile

Question: How do you manually open cargo bays?
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

head

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoop Whoop.
    • View Profile
Dev on Baystation12- Forums
Steam Username : Headswe

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile

TY.

Now that I've learned that, I've come to the conclusion that the best way to kill hostiles is to capture then sell them.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So, in Skirmish mode, it says Destroy Enemy Brains, but I don't see any brains around.  Am I missing something?
It's supposed to be played with two players. Although there is a little hack one could do that I haven't tested. There is a console command that switches teams of every entity on the map, so doors and units and brains will switch teams. Run that while setting the game up may provide something.

To assist I shall dump the big list of console commands I kept.

Spoiler: Console Commands (click to show/hide)
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 79