Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 79

Author Topic: Cortex Command - What do you mean data released version 1.0?  (Read 191810 times)

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Also, Unitech.

No.
Not unless your want your "demo" to turn into "so much content that the content has its own content".
That said, Unitech guns are great.

Ozyton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

By the way, has anybody noticed that this game has probably the most awesome intro song?
Too bad the guys who made it are no longer around or it would be nice to have a full-length version. =p

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

I wish this game actually updated.  I've already played all its worth like a year ago.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I wish this game actually updated.  I've already played all its worth like a year ago.

You did not see the "Humble Indie Bundle" topic in this same forum, I see. The b24 update came with it. It doesn't add a terrible lot of functionality, but more organized menus, loads of skirmish modes, maps, and a few fixes and new features.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

Yeah but how do I play that?  I've already bought Cortex Command awhile ago.  Do I have to buy this Indie Pack now?

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The b24 update will probably be following on the normal CC page eventually. People who buy the pack get it early.
It's not a big deal, you pay only as much as you want.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

I'll make sure to try it out then when the time comes.

Ozyton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Out of curiosity, how are the menus more organised? Do you mean the skirmish menu/ Cause I suppose that's a bit better. There's also more skirmish gametypes, but so far Survival seems busted =( You get 4 minutes to defend, but if you build your base for 4 minutes you win, and if you build for 3 minutes you only defend for 1 minute.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile

Soo... Is the game worth it? The single player seems rather lackluster.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Out of curiosity, how are the menus more organised? Do you mean the skirmish menu/ Cause I suppose that's a bit better. There's also more skirmish gametypes, but so far Survival seems busted =( You get 4 minutes to defend, but if you build your base for 4 minutes you win, and if you build for 3 minutes you only defend for 1 minute.

Well, previously campaign was a crummy test run of a couple of would-be skirmish modes. Everything in campaigns got implemented into a nice, neat skirmish setup menu that replaces the old, normal survival mode. Campaign mode is now locked until next release. The keyboard and player selection menu is nicer. Selecting your destination is now also easier and quicker.
In the description of some Skirmish modes it is explicitly stated that they're in development. Expect bugs.

Nistenf

• Bay Watcher
  • The cake is a lie
    • View Profile

Just got this with the humble bundle (thanks hemmingjay!), so I'm gonna try it tomorrow I believe.

PTTG??

• Bay Watcher
  • Kringrus! Babak crulurg tingra!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nowherepublishing.com

Wait, where are the sharks with pewpews? And the worms?
A thousand million pool balls made from precious metals, covered in beef stock.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile

Wait, where are the sharks with pewpews? And the worms?

Y'know, I've been wondering about that since the first time I played this.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

JacenHanLovesLegos

• Bay Watcher
  • A medium-sized creature prone to great ambition.
    • View Profile

Those were a long time ago or in mods.
As it turns out, the pen was in fact a poor choice for melee combat in comparison to the sword.
So I just started playing this game and I accidentally nuked the moon.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

Somebody made a mod on the forums that had a flying shark that shot lazers.  Probably Zalo.

Found the thread.

I also found where to download the game if you've already bought it and you can't/don't want to do the Indie Bundle thing.  Thanks Data!
« Last Edit: December 15, 2010, 05:32:36 pm by ToonyMan »
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 79