Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 79

Author Topic: Cortex Command - What do you mean data released version 1.0?  (Read 191751 times)

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile

To everyone complaining that moving is too hard: tap the jetpack.  You're welcome.

I keep spinning.  This isn't always a problem, as long as I don't hit the ground too hard.

Does anyone else love to just load up a Rocklet or something with piles of bombs and crash them into people?  It's just as effective as an Actor with a big gun anyway.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Saint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Tried to reinstall with my key I paid with the support version for.
It's already been used my ass I USED IT, I want my key I PAID for back.
Fuck you data you shit.
Hazordhu 2: Dwarven recruits wanted!
You should all be ashamed of yourselves.  The obvious solution is to chain the baby up at the entrance as a kobold detector.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile

To everyone complaining that moving is too hard: tap the jetpack.  You're welcome.

My legs fell off

Stop being so bad at the game.

Saint:  Is it installed on a different computer?  Deregister it.
Shoes...

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

My legs fell off

I stopped being so bad at the game... It accused me of cheating and blew up

Sixteen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

There's also a remote unregister function on their licensing site, I think. Limited uses though.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile

Try using tougher guys.  It's been a while since I've played but I don't remember ever having serious problems with losing limbs while walking, except on some modded units.  Maybe the new version is different but I also don't remember having problems with the jetpack.  In fact, I very clearly remember easily flying around the map indefinitely (Using the vanilla jetpacks, so you can do it too) and getting up to such ridiculous speeds that when I eventually hit something the entire map rained blood for a full 30 seconds.
Shoes...

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile

I just completed the Zombie Cave campaign mission using only a Dummy with a Grenade Launcher.  I got my legs blown off by Blue Bombs, and I still kicked ass, with judicious torso-jumping and shot arcs.

You can easily make this game your bitch with even the wonkiest equipment, you just have to learn how to rig the controls and physics to make your marionettes do what you want.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile

Hey Aqizzar, I can only do half the crazy stuff I did because of console commands. You don't even need to know how to make them, just remember two essential ones:
Code: [Select]
-Money
ActivityMan:GetActivity():SetTeamFunds(100000,0)

-Time
ActivityMan:GetActivity().ActivityState = Activity.EDITING
Use the ` key to open the console and play away.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Snall

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So, I bought this game like 2 years ago, hopefully still have the email since im on a different OS, how is it doing these days?  Back then it hardly worked.

MasterFancyPants

• Bay Watcher
  • I LOVE TACOS!
    • View Profile

Guys, there is no need for mods and console commands to get the moneyz just go to the Folder "Missions.rte" open the file "Skirmish Activities" and change the line "FundsOfTeam1 = 5000" to "FundsOfTeam1 = 500000"
(I've never even scratched a half million and making the number too high seems to crash to game upon opening the shop menu)
You're welcome  8)

P.S. There
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
is all kinds of other fun stuff to mess with in there to.
Quote from: Frumple
Flailing people to death with empty socks, though, that takes a lot of effort. Less so if the sock's made out of something interesting, but generally quite difficult.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch

So, I bought this game like 2 years ago, hopefully still have the email since im on a different OS, how is it doing these days?  Back then it hardly worked.
I don't think its changed much tbh.

Saint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

My legs fell off

No, I had unregistered it before I installed win7 that was it.
Hazordhu 2: Dwarven recruits wanted!
You should all be ashamed of yourselves.  The obvious solution is to chain the baby up at the entrance as a kobold detector.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile

I keep spinning.  This isn't always a problem, as long as I don't hit the ground too hard.

Does anyone else love to just load up a Rocklet or something with piles of bombs and crash them into people?  It's just as effective as an Actor with a big gun anyway.
Bombs? Nah. Hundreds of crabs. It's cheaper and kills EVERYTHING ON THE MAP.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Sixteen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Physics even gets killed and blows up people near the bottom of the map, even if they were untouched by the gibs.

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile

You also get a score that indicates hundreds of your soldiers died during the battle.  Also, I've found that the Crab Mission is horrendous fun if you're willing to spend a little time figuring out new and interesting methods of dealing with Big Momma Crabb.

Revolver cannon is my favorite standard weapon to use, because a well-timed shot can blow the middle of the crab to smithereens while leaving the legs dangling in mid-air for a split second.  It's also HUGE fun battling the thing with a dropship, under the right circumstances.  It's gotten a bit hairy on occasion, but you can either burn the mother into oblivion or suck her up into the cargo bay and sell her.  I've found, however, that it is by far the most fun to load up with a whole stock of some sort of bomb and then try strafing her.  If she targets the dropship, you're in for the ride of your life.
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 79