Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

Author Topic: Unlikely Assassins (Accepting applications!)  (Read 10944 times)

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
Re: Unlikely Assassins (Accepting applications!)
« Reply #60 on: December 15, 2008, 04:48:35 pm »

<ooc>I don't think just going on a murderous rampage through the city is a good way to remain hidden. Even if it's for human souls. I believe I'll just have myself blow up a gas station and recharge from that. Have any of you seen 100ft clouds of frozen flame? Well now you will. :D</ooc>
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Fualkner

• Bay Watcher
  • My glasses split light.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 15, 2008, 07:13:52 pm »

((Because a cloud of frozen flame is less noticeable then a random murder  ::)))

deadlycairn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 15, 2008, 07:49:13 pm »

<ooc>You do realise flame can't freeze, it's a chemical reaction :P
Also, my description stated I was digging into earth, but meh, warehouse is fine<ooc>

"Need more metal, need method of obtaining metal... need energy"
Stymied by his lack of metal and the time required to gather enough for his plans, Damien augments himself to be able to detect and utilize mineral deposits, although it will require further energy to be of any use. That's what souls are for.
Quote from: Ampersand
Also, Xom finds people that chug unidentified fluids pleasing.
Quote from: Servant Corps
Ignorance of magic does not give scientists the power to resist fireballs.

Fualkner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 15, 2008, 08:01:06 pm »

@deadly: You manage to find a pair of night-vision goggles and alter the circuitry and the Stronium-90 to view the refraction of light around mineral deposits. At least, it should. You can't test it yet, not enough power.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 15, 2008, 08:05:03 pm »

You feel spreading the idea to everyone is important, and you know just the way to do it.

((jut so we don't have to wait till we get a computer and you learn programming in order to get me out of your mind.))
((and the soul eating is for energy? my character dont have much use for energy but I guess energy=power=knowledge...))
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

deadlycairn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 15, 2008, 09:51:30 pm »

"I must have energy!"
Damien roars, the weak, pale image created by his new augmentation is of no value to him. Good thing he created that internal battery. Damien leaves the warehouse and hunts for a few isolated victims to steal the souls of, it shouldn't take many, he only wants a short viewing, then he can obtain all the metal he needs...

Fualkner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 15, 2008, 10:09:10 pm »

You feel spreading the idea to everyone is important, and you know just the way to do it.

((jut so we don't have to wait till we get a computer and you learn programming in order to get me out of your mind.))
((and the soul eating is for energy? my character dont have much use for energy but I guess energy=power=knowledge...))

Erm... yeah... you need it, just for balance's sake... For transferring and convincing, you need energy. I don't know how you eat it however, send me a note will you?

@deadly: An unfortunate group of homeless people live alongside the warehouse, you rip through 4 of them, one runs off. You could pursue if you want, he's moving slowly, with a bottle of bourbon in his hand. However, the souls could lose their freshness...

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 15, 2008, 10:14:40 pm »

I think you've misinterpreted my character, those things should really not require energy as they are purely mental and mundane tasks, and the convincing is not in any supernatural irresistible way, it's simply normal suggestions. A mental construct should have mental benefits.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

deadlycairn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 15, 2008, 11:52:37 pm »

"Who will believe that hobo? Time to harvest!"
Damien begins to drain the souls of the fallen, an eery green glow surrounding him. When done he initiates a scan for suitable minerals.

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 16, 2008, 03:48:28 am »

Roy, having followed Damien, attacks the runaway hobo and runs back. Yes, he's quick.

The runaway hobo hears a child (more children? Childschilds) laughing, from all/several directions (inhis HEAD no There Hahahahaha where?) Those green eyes they killed his friends but what is thisthisthishihihihiahahahaWhere izzit they run at the corners of his eyes left right left wherwhere THERE!

And he sags down in a puddle of blood.

When Damien returns he sees the kid walking around wobbly, with bright red lips and cheap bourbon on his breath.

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 16, 2008, 04:18:37 am »

<ooc> Actually, because a murderous rampage is more likely to attract widespread attention than a random cloud of frozen flame. And flame is just energized plasma, a form of matter - if you just take the energy away it will become like a thin web of snow, quickly decomposing as surrounding heat leaks in.</ooc>

Feeling exhausted, the Avatar of Energy descended from the platform down onto solid ground, and rested there for a few minutes, absorbing the sun's rays. He was deep in thought, forming, among other things, a cunning plan to obtain more energy. Cunning... and cruel. "Yes.. Normally I would not resort to killing for profit of any kind.." He paused, then smiled. "..but then, this is not my world. Why would it matter? Interface, Darkwing mode!" The barely visible caped man lifted off and flew over the edges of the city. He was looking for a concentrated source of energy or fuel that he could utilize. Locating one, he descended and examined it.

<ooc> Ok, Fualkner, tell me what I found. I guess I could just go ahead and blow whatever it is up, but I'll wait. Maybe it's more trouble than it's worth. Would be nice to find a nuclear plant, I guess. :P </ooc>
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: December 16, 2008, 05:26:38 am »

<ooc>A nuke-plant in the middle of Berlin? Good luck! ;) The closest one is Stendal but it's never been active. You might want to burn the Reichstag (again) though. Or Faulkner allows you to find the hidden US stash of nukes in the secret base just outside of Berlin ;D</ooc>

It's... messy outside. Someone should clean that up before it's... noticed. Right? Anyone? Hello?
« Last Edit: December 16, 2008, 05:42:47 am by Siquo »

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

Fualkner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: December 17, 2008, 06:27:47 pm »

@deadly: The minerals reflect from deep within the earth, at least 50 feet downwards. After a few moments, the goggles fizzle and a sharp cracking sound emits from the circuitry.

@Sean: A natural gas refinery, in the factory district. Lots of gas here.

@Siquo: The hobo was no match for you, and you ground him down easily. However, he did have a lot to drink... you are currently drunk.

deadlycairn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: December 17, 2008, 11:16:13 pm »

"Need... minerals"
Damien deploys his claws and begins to dig down to the minerals, harvesting as many as he can.

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: December 17, 2008, 11:46:06 pm »

Mine more minerals?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7