Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

Author Topic: Unlikely Assassins (Accepting applications!)  (Read 10955 times)

Fualkner

• Bay Watcher
  • My glasses split light.
    • View Profile
Re: Unlikely Assassins (Accepting applications!)
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2008, 05:51:21 pm »

It's RP for now. You must state your actions in your post, bold them if you could. If I'm in a hurry, that will help both of us move the game along.

deadlycairn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2008, 06:23:50 pm »

Yeah, but what sort of actions do you want from us? I mean, I know evil forces want me to steal souls, and I know Im in a bunker with a ton of other people, but do I need to do anything within that, or just anything? Ill amend my action anyway though
Quote from: Ampersand
Also, Xom finds people that chug unidentified fluids pleasing.
Quote from: Servant Corps
Ignorance of magic does not give scientists the power to resist fireballs.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2008, 06:24:25 pm »

"Hm? Strange energies...." The dark-haired figure of a man dressed in ominous black-scaled armor stands still for a moment, completely motionless. His head suddenly moves, the bleak interior of the room reflecting in his impenetrably black sunglasses. He seems to speak quietly to himself as he looks around. "Unknown world...  uncharted...  interface to explorer mode." The man touches his forearm, and suddenly contrasting white gauntlets and boots blaze into existence on his body, followed by a white utility belt and a complex set of headgear. He then begins looking around slowly, as if thoroughly scanning his surroundings. He completely disregards other people in the room for the moment.

<ooc>I'm not sure what kind of intro to make, but I guess this one's good enough.</ooc>
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

DeadorK

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2008, 07:19:57 pm »

The hulking figure stood silently in the test chamber. Bodies lay strewn everywhere, tables were turned over and chemicals silently spilled into the air, unleashing who knows what. The creature had one desire - Souls.

The figure now awaits in an unknown bunker, full of unknown figures.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2008, 11:18:30 pm by DeadorK »
Dodók ádollikot, Kitten (Tame) cancels Store Item in Stockpile: Too Injured

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2008, 07:54:06 pm »

An albino man with metal hands and a metal device covering the back and parts of the sides of his head stands in the room.

"So, it seems like we've all been kidnapped somehow. Let's introduce ourselves. My name is JR 192432. I have a rare form of hypopigmentation, and I hope you won't judge me based on my appearance."

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2008, 08:02:22 pm »

The note lies on the floor waiting for someone to read it.
 ((Duh. not much else I can do really))
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2008, 09:31:38 pm »

"Hey, a note! Maybe it'll tell us why we've all been taken here."

JR 192432 picks up the note telekinetically and attempts to read it.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 12, 2008, 09:41:56 pm »

(shuld I or Fualkner say what it is?)
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Fualkner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 12, 2008, 11:43:13 pm »

@Armok: You should, I have no clue what the hell you are >.>

(Everyone's actions are fine and accepted)

@Sean: The place has thick, smooth concrete walls. In the room, there are a birdman, the albino-metal man, a small child, another partially metallic man, and the note. There are no obvious entrances or exits.

The echoing voice speaks again, the room seems to multiply the voice, but it keeps its ethereal quality. "Hello, young ones... Welcome to the family business... My name is unprenouncible... Vox will do..." The voice pauses for a moment, and you realize the echoes don't fade, but layer into the background noise. "You shall serve me... And I you... here we are family... The humans reject who you are... you must make them see... we shall fight for equality..." Vox giggles a bit, then continues. "Equality at first... domination at last... first, we must acquire a base of operations... This room is rather cramped..." The room starts to groan and twist, the concrete cracks all around you with a shuddering rumble. "Oh my... it seems to be breaking... well, off you go then... I shall drop you off in Berlin... Your goal is to find a way to indefinetely rent out a space for us... Make it a good one... may Ms. Karma and Mr. Probability be with you!" With a final giggle, the room collaspes. You are suddenly at the top of an abandoned parking structure. The sun sends soothing waves of purple across the sky, the sun itself a sinking crimson orb.

The night is young, and you are free.

deadlycairn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 13, 2008, 12:28:59 am »

"Infinite rent..."
Damien sprints off into the distance, traceable only by the partially wrecked machines he leaves behind him. Its obvious he's gathering parts for something, but its also obvious he's completely crazy.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 13, 2008, 12:30:04 am »

The note contains a brilliant businesses idea, and you cant seem to get it out of your head, it's fantastic and you remember it very well even if you cant quite put it in words, looking down to see how those who wrote the note did it you find it smudged and unreadable... well you have the idea memorized and you know the first step is to get a loan and buy a offside location, actually it seems curiously identical to what Vox told you to do... well yo know that once you have done that you'll remember what to do next.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 13, 2008, 01:04:07 am »

"Guys, guys! You know what we should do?! We should get a loan and buy a warehouse!"

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 13, 2008, 02:04:55 am »

The man in black scaled armor looks around warily. "Some strange things are going on...  let's see what happens next." Finally taking notice of the other characters around him, he steps closer and catches the last bit of the spoken phrase. Stepping toward the speaker, he motions his hand forward at waist-level. With a brilliant flash of light that leaves all who look a it a bit dazed, a glinting sphere of dark yellow metal the size of a bowling ball comes into existence and hovers in midair for a split second before falling down with a thunk. "Use that. I will look around." He turns around and walks away towards the edge of the structure.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2008, 02:18:30 am by Sean Mirrsen »
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Fualkner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 13, 2008, 02:19:57 am »

@Sean: From the top of the parking structure, you can see the sprawling city of Berlin. It goes on until it's outside your field of vision. A few buildings taller then the structure arise, and one especially tall one is directly behind you.

@deadlycairn: What are you building? Anyway, plenty of cars around here, and a few GPS's and radios. Not much else.

deadlycairn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 13, 2008, 03:17:08 am »

I'm not sure what he's building, neither is he :P
Its a toss up between fortified metal shelter or a death weapon to get people to obey him :D
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7